Remember that time Troi beat Data at chess?

Remember that time Troi beat Data at chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPRp0VT9PxA
youtube.com/watch?v=qE6brM24yIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTTy_u61gM
i.imgur.com/muyiMJu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ycAyqaFh84o&t=17m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=hLrmyv-gFJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=lw-a0I-XA7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IJs0-hhOZFQ
discord.gg/FhpBY9J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chess with buttplugs
This looks like one of my holodeck programs.

He wasn't confused that he lost.

She cheated and he was confused by how she confident stood by her win despite obviously cheating.

Remember that time Guinan was all about that thug life?

Remember that time Data nonchalantly called Troi a goddamn slut in front of Picard and LaForge?

God i wanna blow all over her clavicle and up her neck, while she nonchalantly says "i sense you're enjoying yourself.

Troi was an underused character and Sirtis a criminally underused actress.
She didn't cheat, she just made illogical moves.
wew

>She didn't cheat, she just made illogical moves.
But she did in fact win, correct?

Assuming it's like chess but with three dimensions, this would be an impossibility.

someone post that webm of her where you can see her titties

>There was a young lady from Venus, whose body was shaped like a...
What did he mean by this?

>ywn partake mother/daughter sex
feels bad man

Remember that time B'Elanna basically went in to heat and was dry humping chairs?

It means Roddenberry is the George Lucas of television and he had nothing but bad ideas for the franchise and it immensely improved the less he had to do with it.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

While that's true I doubt it was him who wrote the line, probably one of those writers who left early on thanks to Roddenberry

AYO Q, HERE'S ANOTHER TRACK AND ITS FAT
WATCH THE SNIPER, TIME TO PAY THE PIPER

>mfw i literally just finished this episode
spooky

It's moments like these that made this series so mediocre until Roddenberry had minimal involvement, so I can't think the two aren't somehow related.

Remember that one time Garak gave Bashir a friendship bracelet that upon closer inspection was really just some anal beads?

>Garak, this "top secret Obsidian Order spy camera" you sold me is just a standard-issue holodak! And this "spy bludgeon" is actually a dildo!

>star trek threads.avi

youtube.com/watch?v=DPRp0VT9PxA

>3D CHESS

We need to have another Night Court thread. Were you the user who made the one from a few weeks ago?

Nope but I did post in it. great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE6brM24yIA

this scene really made me feel

youtube.com/watch?v=ugTTy_u61gM
>tfw we're living in this shitty timeline now

Remember that time Kirk began questioning the truthfulness of the holocaust?

you reckon the banter on set was top-tier?

>Data slaps the taste out of Troi's mouth and proceeds to try and choke her to death in anger.

How did they get away with this?

That was Roddenberrys thing, seriously, just ask Nichelle

That was nothing compared to what Barclay did.

>I went in there and I said, 'Gene, we've got tremendous script problems, and I really think Fred Freiberger could use your help.' Now, as I continue talking, out of the back of Gene's office comes Nichelle Nichols, who's wearing one of Gene's long cardigan sweaters, and NOTHING ELSE! No shirt, no pants, nothing... So now Nichelle says something like, 'Oh, I'm sorry, Eddie, I didn't know you were there.' I'm immediately going red and I'm completely flustered until I notice that Gene's just kind of sitting at his desk, smiling and enjoying the embarrassed look on my face.
Pretty hot 2bh

YFW: Dukat did nothing wrong. He also saved the station twice, and Jake & Sisko when they fucked with the computer.

Mmhmmm. I'd be needing counseling all the time.

Damnit this is a fap inducer every time.

Remember that time the blind black autistic guy fell in love with a hologram?

Huehue. Like we don't know...*wink wink*

Shit, Data was able to put Korami in a stalemate in a game a stategema. A strategy based game far more complicated than chess could ever hope to be even with three dimensions. It was outright fucking stupid that Troi was able to beat him. Then she blamed it on "intuition."

Yeah fucking right.

Counselor was 100% the future work for prostitute

>"Star Trek? I used to love that show when I was your age. Hey, what are you doing with your pants down?"

Data let her win in order to experience the human sensation of defeat

Remember that time Captain Sisko committed rape through deception?

Remember that time Quark holopimped Kira?

Remember that time janeway raped paris and had his children?

...and then won an Emmy.

I love DS9.

For real, I'd totally keep some "morale" positions on my ships & redesign large starships to simply have a recreational deck with holodecks/mess/restaurant & bar to save the hassle of having everything split up. Have it right in the middle of the saucer section with multiple turbo-lift's in every corridor to disperse the crew quickly during red alerts.

If I'm spending five years in space with 2000 people in one place I'd want some good facilities, and not the Enterprises deep space equivalent of a Chili's that only serves weak synthetic alcohol.

The federation fucking sucks.

go gene is LITERALLY the opposite of BLACKED and KEK

Bring it Ferangi space jew.

McCoy wore it best

That one time the Doctor helped cardassian Hitler experiment on space jews.

That's the spoonhead version of Mengele, you dumb double Pakled.

Hope the sensors caught it.

>Brazilian Data
What did he mean by this

Oh shit, what episode?

Computer, load Deanna_Lwaxana_FERANGI'D.holo

Disengage safety protocols.

S5E8- Nothing Human. Crazy critter turns Tores into vegetable and won't let them remove it, doctor finds the only doctor on file that could possibly know how to operate, turns out he was a genocidal war criminal, good episode.

Wrong reply, oops.

More Nana Vistor

It's Mengele, not Hitler. And regardless, that was never proven, it's all conjecture, and it wasn't part of his program.
Furthermore, it was only the Bajoran primitive whining about "muh six gorillion Bajorans" who really had a complaint; aside from Torres herself, who literally complained about everything.

That one time when old timey Vulcans were sexy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST GIVE EVERYBODY FREE SHIT YOU IDIOTS

We better take along a qt13 asian to talk to scary aliens.

I'm just gonna bump some trek babes

Hoshi was bae.

My god that woman is attractive

Try and stop me muwhahaha.

Hoshi was pretty shit

Not sure on the nudity rules on the more awesome ones I have.

More PG Hoshi

>stop you

No, I'll join you.

i.imgur.com/muyiMJu.jpg

Have more, with bonus T'pol

Yeah, same. I avoid uploading nudity on blue boards. I just link them instead.

My man

butter, just another blunt faced greek italain looking broad with lipo n fake tits, also kinda older cougary, if ez nice bang if any work zoop im out

star trek is unwatchable if you keep track of the bullshit even a little bit

Billion times hotter with short hair.

>turn around
>see this
what do?

I'm more of Dax man myself.

>Disengage safety protocols.

Still looking good at 45

Actually if you watch more than three episodes they explain most things with a surprising amount of detail.
If you're a real scientist, and expect to see real science, you'll be disappointed, but if you expect a certain amount of internal logical consistency you'll can count on that.
Naturally, it's not perfect, but it's damn good for something with so much content.

Pray you look this fine at fifty-nine.

LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF TREK GIRLS

The dabo slut is better than Dax. She's actually the worse girl.

It's time for some serious therapy

I just started watching star trek (yeah 50 years later)

I didn't think I was gunna like it but its pretty cool.

Why did they drop Captain Pike though? he was much more handsome and I thought the unaired Pilot was 10x better than the first episode. I do admit I like Kirks smugface though.

Two slips a spin, I'm down.

>troi over kira
You need to redo your post friendo

Wondered that too.

I don't think he would have been suave enough.

>talk

yeah, thats what she was for...talking

Hmm, maybe. I'm kinda all about Jeri Ryan milfness now

talking with the captain all night long

literally who?

The actor didn't think a second pilot would work.

Srsly bruh?

Define "the first episode".

Are you going by production order (Where No Man Has Gone Before) or broadcast order (The Man Trap)?

If the latter, that was a mistake.

Name a better Star Trek character.

Go ahead.

He missed out on some premium rack time.

Better get my future workout clothes to burn space calories

Seriously good vintage babes in kirks universe.

Fuck you, puppers are cheating. ;_;

>there are people on this board who don't want to be an unidentified female alien interfering with Kirks mission
Literally faggots, wtf is wrong with you

On the website im watching its The Cage> "The Man Trap" >"Charlie X" >"Where no man has gone before"

Charlie X I kind of liked because that blonde chicks nipples were hard as fuck and you get to see alot more of the hot black one.

I'm barely about to watch Where no man has gone before right now.

Anyone willing to stream the first season of star trek? I can watch it alone, but I think it would be more fun if I had some people to shitpost with.

I know right

>tfw working on a set of twins that look just like 7 of 9

I'd be up for a Discord chat if there were enough of us.
Friday night Cred Forums is pretty slow though so I don't see it happening

It was actually Patrick Stewart that went on a rant about how stupid her character was filming a bridge scene.

Yeah buddy :D

When has executive meddling ever been a good thing?

When you watch in that order, you're supporting executive meddling.

It did get us her I bet, her character serves no purpose.

A magic Roddenberry approaches you and tells you that you have 3 trek girls to choose from

Who do you choose?

(all 3 votes would be on pic related for me)

I just tried it on Rabbit tv, it streams alright. If someone has a better computer it would be better i think

I'm watching the show on movies123cz and it plays in 720p perfectly.

I'm up for either, atleast 5 people would be cool

Alexander's boi pussy got fingered in the hot tub

I had no idea TV actually had a community, I'd be down to joining on the weekends.

I'm at work right now or I'd join.

Also more alternate tv universe Dax

Chase Masterson was originally cast as a one-off character who would go on a date with Jake. Avery Brooks was directing the episode, he saw her, and he shit a brick because "MY SON IS DATING THAT?????"

So instead he told the writers to hire another actress, and to create a recurring character for Chase so that she could go on dates with Ben. The writers set her up with Bashir instead just to fuck with Brooks.

No executives involved at all.

>join Cred Forums chatroom
>hundreds of anons spending hours sperging out about their love for terry farrel / nana visitor
Literally why hasn't this happened yet? Some of us need to fap you know

That's so awesome. Never knew, I do love all the behind scenes goin' ons.

remember that time Data tried to kill that Zibalian trader?

I'm down. Here's my #3 from current universe.

fuck that guy

TNG weapons all look like shit.

App crash XD my #1 would also have to be the same.

Here's a rare one.

G'nite fellaws

That was Fired Up...

Source, or something? I can never get enough of what the actor's opinions were of their own show.

TNG is in my blood and soul. It was as much of a reality to me as everyday life when I was a kid.

It is in my opinion that Jonathan Frakes was the single greatest positive person to influence Star Trek other than its original creation by Roddenberry.

Remember when she holopimped him back?

Not the first time she's told the story but here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ycAyqaFh84o&t=17m30s

I watch Star Trek out of order on BBC and I enjoy it. Should I watch it in order some day? I'm a poor faggot with a dead pc and no access to Netflix and fuck paying for Netflix anyway.

Beverly was overshadowed by Troi and I love Beverly fuck Wesley though.

Wil Wheaton's only good role was Stand By Me.

>paired off with Rom

That literally made no sense.

reminder Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being to leinient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off and when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised

I was a Navy guy and spent years aboard one of those big nuclear supercarriers. 3000+ people together out at sea for months and months and months. The Navy wants to be Starfleet, of course there are a lot of realities that far remove them from that.

Anyway, the Enterprise had it right, even if by accident. Personnel quarters of any size like the Enterprise had along with the simplicity of replicators for food is way way more valuable than any amount of well designed recreational decks.

What if TOS had 3 more seasons?

Dax was literally worst girl of all girls, worst part of ds9
Last season re-do of her character was a complete success, too.

nah he was actually pretty good in eureka

Original Dax was so perfect, she was a really dynamic and fun character, then she had to go and leave the show and get replaced by garbage.

Garak verbally demolishing her was the only time I enjoyed her in an episode.

she was actually pretty fucking amazing

if youve ever met a smart, well read, well traveled mature woman youd realize this

she was in a shitty sitcom in 1990 with Sandra Bullock

Ezri is beloved by nerds with low self esteem who want their women to have even lower self esteem and become dependent on said nerds.

such a great episode

>tfw discovery is another prequel
I just want to see more cardassians dammit

honestly I just want star trek on television again

>it's a Netflix episode
Close enough.

I think the problems with Dax were in the writing, not Terrys acting or the characters personality itself.

They just couldn't give the character a prominent enough role because the technical and science slots were already filled by Obrien and Bashir already, yet Jadzia Dax was supposed to be the 'chief science officer', yet nothing she does in any episodes really reflects that.

Instead she gets 'temporary love interest', 'im half klingon inside lol!', and 'troubled, mixed up past character'. The final of these three was really her strength and the episodes that explored the story of many 'Daxs' and some of the problematic one's were legitmately great episodes. We only got, what? two?

There just wasn't enough done with the character to make it shine.

How did a kligon have a scrill in them? Thats how she was part kligonbright? They are called scrill right?

I liked her interactions with Kira.

And Quark.
>Jadzia, please let me fuck you, just once, I'm so desperate. please!
>Ha ha, fat chance, you ugly little shit. We're still on for tongo next week though, right?

>shine
I mean, to be fair, it's hard to compete with the power of any O'brien-must-suffer episode or Sisko episode or pretty much anything from ds9

although TNG Worf > ds9 Worf

I think she was great even when she was just having random conversations with other characters, giving advice, making jokes, even if the episode wasn't about her, if she was in it, she was enjoyable.

Jadzia just fit in as part of the world so well, rather than Ezri who was just timid and awkward when she was shoved into certain plots or episodes that weren't about her.

And, as you said, her great episodes were great episodes of the series as a whole, while Ezri's are just not interesting, I never came to care about her dealing with being a host, or her family shit, or her romance shit, none of it was compelling because it was hard to care about her as a character.

>>Jadzia, please let me fuck you, just once, I'm so desperate. please!

projecting, much?

I would lick the shit out of marina sirtis like an auger. I dropped so many buckets of children to her.

I agree, although I didn't like jadzia much for the first season or so because she didn't do much and it was too early for all the character interactions to really form. (no gossiping with kira for instance)

Did you totally miss how thirsty Quark and Bashir were for every Dax?

Actually, did you totally miss how Quark had a fetish for strong-willed, outspoken, confident women just like his mother?

>here
>posting a video that is more than 1 hour long.

fuck you.

Bashir wasnt gay?

The writers and actors wanted a Bashir/Garak hookup, but Rick "No Gays Allowed" Berman shut it down.

They're yellow, and green if you know what I mean.

Based Rick

I just really wanted more Scrill/Symbiote lore. I mean, its a pretty awesome concept, totally sci-fi to the core, yet they hardly did much with it at all. I wish they tied Jadzia and the Symbiote Dax into the main plot in a more significant way somehow, instead of just wifeing her. Kira is such a great and popular character because she's so tough central to the story. Jadzia was obviously meant to be a tough character too, but most of the time she's just prancing around being a smart ass to everyone. She just needed more relevance and purpose.

Truthfully Terry Farrel is the reason i first watched Trek. I was always aware of it when i was a kid but it sorta passed me by. Then several years back i happened the catch an episode of DS9 on TV and Jadzia was the first thing i saw. I was already into her after watching Becker, and i had no idea she was in Trek before that. So i thought 'lets give this Trek, everyone raves about a go'. The rest is history. That's why i will always have special place in my heart for Dax, because she started it all for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLrmyv-gFJ4

There was only so much they could have done with the whole Symbiote thing, we saw how it worked, we saw it transplanted into someone else, we saw the effect it has on someone who isn't trained, we saw the training involved, and we saw all of Jadzia's past lives and how they affected her, shit, we even saw one 'die', what else did you want?

> She just needed more relevance and purpose

I don't really think so, like I said, she works extremely well as a side character because she's enjoyable in any capacity, which most of the time was giving advice or just talking with people. She enhanced almost every scene she was in in some way or another which, I'd say, is a fair use of her character.

No love for this lovely titty monster?

Data was legit getting mad there
"I CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE"

I wouldn't say he was getting mad, more just realizing that his moral rules don't fit in with every kind of scenario, and that sometimes being ruthless and killing someone is the only option you can take.

Oops

How he did this scene without an erection I'll never know.

>I think the problems with Dax were in the writing, not Terrys acting
Shut up Terry, you were awful, you constantly put the emphasis on the wrong words and it made you sound like a retard.

Actually I do not understand, please elaborate further.

Remember that time when Keiko, Miles O'Brien's wife reverted into a 12yr old and wanted to get intimate.

>How he did this scene without an erection I'll never know.
1. Scott Bakula isn't a sexually repressed teenager
2. Neither of those women are attractive

Computer, use ship's medical records to create a physiological and anatomical replica of Counsellor Troi's external and internal reproductive system.
>Acknowledged. Programme complete.
Now scale it up so an adult human male can fit inside the vaginal canal.
>Acknowledged.
Simulate menstruation. Create a cylindrical suit made of cotton wool to fit a 1.9 metre tall human male.
>Acknowledged.
Oh, and computer....
>Beep-beep
....disengage safety protocols.

Dukat vs Sisko episodes are the best in all of Trek.

Does anyone have that infographic of all the TNG episodes listing them in order and saying how important to the overall plot they are and how good they are?

No because those guides are awful

If you got Neutral Zone'd and woke up in the 24th century, what would you do? Be honest now.

I would seduce the entire crew.

I'm a programmer but I doubt anything I know would be useful seeing as everything works by magic and there's no difference between an engineer and a programmer anymore.

And even the few programming jobs there are have been outsourced. Fucking Binars tukrjaabs.

>Wesley is Indian Space Moses
>okay
stopped reading there

get studied as a minor historical curiosity before being beamed to the closest planet or given a shuttle back to earth, presumably

>The Royale
>Bad
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

so you would bitch about programming? Great answer

Glad to see you're doing alright.

Most people don't have the stamina for the long troll these days. I appreciate the simple craftsmanship of just BEING THERE.

Yeah, then learn magic.

>it's a Captain of Starfleet recreates the holocaust in his ship and Picard sees no objection to it episode

Great episode but it really made me realise what a dick Geordi always was. He showed the same lack of sympathy to Leah Brams and Aquiel, it just went over my head until I was looking for it.

LIFT THE LID

I feel like this is one of the few times where Data legitimately begins to push the boundaries of his programming. He even ... omits the full truth at the end.

I thought that they were legitimately going to develop his emotions through scenarios like this, that he would start with the strongest, most primitive emotions and slowly grow the rest.

Yeah. Geordi is ... kind of unlikeable.

Plus, you know, he treats Data pretty poorly. If I had Data as a friend (and I'm not saying it wouldn't be trying occasionally), I'd take the time to explain things to him rather than get frustrated.

Troi, I can understand. Data is just a big mannikin to her, she can't feel any emotions from him like she can from everyone else she talks to, it has to be weird ... like holding a conversation with an invisible man. And Troi swims in emotion.

But Geordi? An engineer? Goddamn, dude ... you think he'd set aside like two hours a week where Data could bring by his questions about human nature and Geordi would just straight up answer anything no matter how embarrassing.

Exactly. I think the best example is when Data gets his emotions chip in Generations, Geordi is like "this is so cool!", for about 5 minutes, then they leave 10 Forward and he's just constantly "Jeez Data, stop enjoying humour for the first time ever" in the very next scene, he's even so annoyed by Data that he doesn't even notice his "best friend" is reacting badly to the chip until he flat out says it and collapses.

WEW

B'etor gets plenty of love

>I was a Navy guy
What is this gay code for?

So is stitch in time as good as people say it is?

To my eternal shame, it's been on my shelf for nearly a year and I still haven't got around to reading it. I tried to read "Section 31: Disavowed" first and it really turned me off.

I've never read a star trek book because most of stories sound like fanfiction but everyone says stitch in time is great.

And that time he made his people slaves to a foreign empire who ended up killing 100s of millions of Cardassian civilians and pretty much ending any Cardassian power in the galaxy. That could be seen as a bad move.

There was a very strong chance Cardassia would have lost the war with the Klingons if they didn't join The Dominion.

You are Jadziafag, we got it already.
But if you hate Ezri, you have shit taste. Period.

Also, "Garak verbally demolishing her" was the only time I actually disliked the guy.

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes. Maximum yield!

i never paid attention to what her character was like because she was so boring, but the actress was cute and that's all that matters.

That won't be necessary Mister Worf.

so true.
also marina came to con and i took 3 dvds to get signed (already got star trek and gargoyles signed the previous day)

she remembers me and give me hug. then i put down the 3 dvds:
death wish
the wicked lady
blind date

she starts laughing and puts her head down
'oh my god, why did you bring these? i'm naked in all these!'
David Anders (who's table is next to her) comes over immediately.
David Anders, 'what's this about being naked?'
she quickly grabs the dvd's and tries to hide them.

she signs them and begins to tells David Anders, me, and the crowd (consisted of David fans and Marinas) about how she got those roles.

the main actresses that were suppose to do those scenes got cold feet. she had no problem getting nude.
thank you Marina. thank you.

David Anders used his phone to take pics of the dvds.

>not checking the link and jumping to 17:30

I think not Mr Worf.

Post pictures motherfucker, I love seeing rare Trek-related memorabilia

Data was always weird in that his lack of emotion shouldn't mean his inability to display it. His thing was really more like his personality subroutine was really shitty, since he never saw a need to display emotion even when he knew the appropriate response. Then again, his whole deal is that he's supposed to come off as inhuman. Thanks for that, dad.

Troi you would think would be absolutely loving to hang out with data because he's the one crew member not constantly bombarding her with emotion. Then again, wasn't there an episode where she freaks out because she loses her telepathy and has to rely on actually talking to people?

>I'm just gonna bump some trek babes

posts stinky space hag from Star Trek series about a shopping mall in outer space (with a captain to boot!)

> His thing was really more like his personality subroutine was really shitty, since he never saw a need to display emotion even when he knew the appropriate response. Then again, his whole deal is that he's supposed to come off as inhuman. Thanks for that, dad.
I think it's more likely that he had the capabilities but needed to "grow" somehow to activate them, like that dream program he accidentally activated when Bashir pointed unknown alien tech at the Warp Core and Data and started fiddling with it.

I would gladly tell her about my sexual organs if you know what I mean.

>tfw you will never seen DS9 in HD

There's these atleast.
youtube.com/watch?v=lw-a0I-XA7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IJs0-hhOZFQ

If they ever released it on bluray do you think they'd remake the final battle scene to use stock footage?

Tell me about Picard

>If they ever released it on bluray
They won't, TNG didn't sell well. I considered buying it cheap off Amazon but apparently the packaging hass some cheap rubber stuff coating it which has disintegrated by now.

>do you think they'd remake the final battle scene to use stock footage?
What do you mean?

The ship battle in the last episode of ds9 is mostly reused battle scenes from previous episodes.

And I meant they should remake it to use less stock footage.

Thinking that means she'd beat you too.

I think we can settle this dispute more amicably, Mr Worf

Remember that episode entirely about the Vulcan in Voyager starting to use the Holodeck to masturbate?

It was a holy time

>It's a remarkable facsimile, but Mr. Paris did get a few of the details wrong. For one thing, my wife doesn't purr.

When?
Please tell me.

Troi, the first Yeoman from TOS, and T'Pol.

fuck, meant for

I change my last vote.

Fuck T'pol.

if ferengi are jews and klingons are niggers, then which race are chinks? vulcans?

The Chinks are inscrutable and secretive, they're Romulans

Daily reminder

The wonders of HD remasters

>oy vey why wasn't Dr Crusher ready to suck alien-piloted pussy

GB2 Tumblr

If the inscrutable Romulans are chinks, does that make the non reproducing over thinking vulcans Japs?

Checks out.

M'Ress
Nurse Chapel
7 of 9

>When?
That episode from pic: Timescape (S6E25)

>TROI: I was just leaving the reception when this Ktarian walks up to me and says, (slightly Irish) hello, Diane. I understand you're an empath. I'm a very sensitive man myself. I'm doing a thesis on interspecies mating rituals. Would you care to join me in some empirical research?
>LAFORGE: That's a very good impression of Doctor Mizan.
>TROI: How did you know?
>LAFORGE: He's notorious, but he really is an expert on interspecies mating practices.
>DATA: Did you help him with his research, Counsellor?
>TROI: Absolutely not.
>DATA: I thought it was a topic you were interested in you goddamn slut.

Her cheeks just throw me off. Something about them makes me uneasy

Well he did invent a new, more futuristic way of sitting.

that never happned

I'm Cute as a Borg, Resistance is futile.

Please tell me someone else heard this time to time

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs.

Kirk pulled the same shit on Spock. Except Troi shouldn't have been able to beat data in any capacity.

>Neither of those women are attractive
One is a fucking model!

Bajoran cutie from lower decks
Major Kira
That fucking Irish woman

Choices might change if gene let me do some research

Can The Planet Of The Children be one of them? If not, I chose

Naomi Wildman
Kid Ensign Ro
Kes

terk

>those bikini zone shaving bumps
it's the little things

Kira, Mirror Universe Kira, and Nana Visitor as Herself

Good taste

>Nana Visitor as Herself
I think her character had a name, but it's canon, and I will accept this.

Also add the Russian chick she played as in the Bond ripoff episode.

What if instead of three women I want to be in the middle of a Bashir/Dukat/Garak sandwich while Data watches?

Gay has been cured by then, so it wouldn't work.

What if I'm not gay but rather just a fujoshi who thinks about big grey alien lizard dicks a lot?

Worf
>portrayed to be strong
>loses most of his fights
Data
>portrayed to have super human intelligence
>loses most games to organics
Cpt Picard
>Portrayed to be stern and wise
>Loses his temper in every movie
>Even an africanized human/gorilla hybrid tells him to chill out
Diana Troi
>Supposed to be able to sense deep rooted emotions and intentions
>Only ever stated the obvious
Geordi
>Ridicules barclay for his behavior in the holosuites
>Has weird obsession over science girl in the holosuites

>Even an africanized human/gorilla hybrid tells him to chill out
Who?

TNG really was shit at characterization for most of its run

In what star trek TNG movie did an africanized human/gorilla hybrid tells him to chill out?

Mariah from Luke Cage

I've seen worse.

I would challenge you to the greatest martial art there has ever been.

when, in the show, should i watch the tng movies? or are they independent?

After the series is over.

cool thanks

W-why dint they just stay ? Clearly someone like Kirk could have seen the advantage and potential

>A strategy based game far more complicated than chess could ever hope to be
I didn't get that impression watching it played.

That's because it was beyond your human ability to comprehend.

Nah. Seemed like some halfassed flash game you'd find on newgrounds 20 years ago.

No, but I remember not seeing part 2 of this until years after seeing the first. Didn't have YouTube or torrents back then either.

>Rick "No Gays Allowed" Berman

I fucking love Trek threads.

Good god.

Yea it was great character development.

Worf is a strong warrior. But he's a weeaboo not a Samurai. He'd be boring if he won every fight. He's a Klingon but raised human and he's a bit of a mess emotionally about it. His is some of the best character development in the series if not the best. From the trigger happy warrior to a frustrated father who turns to finding the peaceful approach until really he's pushed a little too far. As Captain of The Defiant he's extremely cool headed and Picards influence is blatant.

>Considering Movie Picard and TV picard the same arc.
Don't be retarded. Picard is stern and wise but even from series 1 it's shown deep down he's a cocksure scuffler looking a fight as much as anyone especially in his youth. Picard is not a pacifist like posters sometimes let on at any point in the series. He's the most understanding diplomat in all of Star Trek while still among the most stubborn battle masters.

as an addendum: Put it like this Picard gets on with Klingons as well as Worf does. He's practically accepted into their society at times.

Does Troi solely exist to show the autists watching how normies understand peoples emotions, what being empathetic is? I think its telling to that shes an alien, as if only aliens can understand emotions.

>as captain of the Defiant he's extremely cool headed
PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED

Wish I knew the joke. I never watched a lot of this show as a kid.
pls no bully

hey guys its the user from earlier, I can stream star trek on castamp if anyone else is willing to watch? I won't put the links up if i don't get any replies so let me know.

Im barely on episode 4 of the original series. I can make a discord aswell for chat unless someone has one already.

Don't worry, there is no funny to be had. It's just a terrible attempt at forcing a meme.

Troi is joke. She's a trained psychologist, a counselor, and has empathic powers. Yet, she's total incapable of maintaining a relationship with a man she has a psychic link with. Her powers are only good as gateway to mind rape.

Don't get me started on her blatant lies about being able to sense what someone is feeling hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.

It's already god tier /st/ meme

He is non Jewish 2bh

He is non Jewish 2bh

I'd be down for it if there we some more of us
Maybe try posting the link and see how many show up

wew

discord.gg/FhpBY9J
ill put the castamp link in the discord. First person will have to be my tester though. On my end the sound and video is working fine.

I used to buy this meme until I marathoned TNG on Netflix.

She detects life forms on seemingly desolate planets all the time and is often the one to smell a rat when people are possessed or not themselves. She's also pretty indispensible with the day to day running of the ship people come to her with their problems all the time, be it personal, relationship or family troubles and wether this is dodgy or not she reports back to the Captain who otherwise would have no idea what was actually going on on the ship being an introverted obsessive workaholic (read: Every Ship Captain IRL ever).

Troi may cuck Riker all the time and shes a complete cunt that time she loses her powers but she's undeniably very useful.

Ensign Ro Laren is the irredeemable shit bridge character.

Saggy/10

Is anyone in there yet? I cba to make a discord if nobody else is joining

*make a discord acct
Or is there a way to login as a guest or someshit?

>would warp 10 with/10

the discord i linked is one i made, im already streaming on castamp but i can join someone elses discord it doesnt matter to me.

Why does he wear the mask?

There any other thing we can use besides discord? Something that doesn't need us to sign up?

Or are there already some of you in there?

sorry, they told me the castamp stream wasn't working. I don't really want to use instasync. If i can get it to work ill probably just post on the next start trek thread

When did you last watch all of TNG without skipping any episodes?

Every time I rewatch the series I find myself skipping more and more, until my last attempt almost had me skip from the pilot to The Measure of A Man, either due to over-familiarity or because they're shit, but I'm deciding to power through it, and I'm on "The Naked Now" which I was going to skip due to it being a copy and a shit one at that.

>that he would start with the strongest, most primitive emotions and slowly grow the rest.

That would have been a great story to flesh out.

You just explained how she is ultimately replaceable by another psychic bimbo. Her actual self was not integral to the survival of the crew until Nemesis, which only occurred because she was so deliciously milfy that the ugly alien needed to grab that pussy.

>Ensign Ro Laren is the irredeemable shit bridge character.
True, but she was a great Maquis character. Kira eventually grew on me, but DS9 would have been at least 10 times better if it was Major Ro, a member of the Maquis recruited into the Bajoran Malitia between the events of TNG and DS9.

I know the timeline of what eventually happened doesn't fit but they could have made it so if the copyright laws would have allowed it when the decision was being made.

No, but you should try this instead

Ferengi are really more like space Chinese
Bajorans are the real space jews

Fuck you and fuck Rick "No Dudes Shall Touch the Dick" Berman. Their love was pure.

Mirror Kira, Mirror Ezri Dax & Mirror Hoshi
I'm a dirty bastard
They could do unspeakable things to me

a glitch in the matrix

Why was no one on Terok Nor bothered by the fact that Miles O'Brien was killed and replaced with a duplicate?

You have no idea how much rage your picture fills me with.

Good. Go cry about it to your Borg Queen.

Doesn't that literally happen every time you send someone through the transporter?

Can we all agree that Odo was the worst chief of security to ever exist?

Rascals is still canon so Worf is still the worst.