Wake up

>wake up
>see this next to your bed

what do?

too lazy to come up with a meme reply

i'd kill it or die trying

rape

is this supposed to be scary? looks like something that would die if you kicked it hard once

The real me would scream like a bitch, the internet me would molest it

try and fuck it

[engage ejection seat]

looks cute to me.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for porpuse of sole porpuse of procreation.

Is this television or film?

Try to feed it a biscuit or something

NTR

Is that male or female?
Anyway the answer is rape.

>no claws
>no sharp teeth
>small

I assume that's from a movie, so how does it kill anyone?

>Krysten Ritter feet

No thanks

>wake up

Wonder why I bought a mongolian pepe statue

I wake up.

worship it

Ask Rose to upgrade my GPU

Tell Pepe to sober up and get a shower, jesus

How big is it? Is it like cat sized or people sized? Not memeing, this honestly effects my answer.

I've seen movies where the person screams, panics, fights, but I've never seen someone start masturbating.

>opened thread to post Rose comment
>someone made it a minute before you
Fuck you

but does this thing have a dick?

>implying that matters
Grow up

the republicans were right all along about you faggots

It does

It's hotter if it has a dick.

Uncle Trump finally made anime real!

>you can't be a gay Republican

There's something you Kek worshippers are forgetting. Kek has two aspects.

The male one is a frog-headed man...

>wake up
>see this through the window

Fill it with buckshot.

And the female one is a snake-headed woman.

Fuck it, I'm desperate right now.

>and then i had sex with loli hilary

>wake up

what do?

Is this Eleven's final form?

Watch a movie with him

STOMP HEAD

I ironically fapped to her thenother day.

God... Jason Vorhees is such a lame character. Why is he suddenly alive again after the first movie? Why is his resurrected form nine feet tall other than because it's spoopy? Why does he wear a hockey mask? How do any of these fucking things go together as a motif?

How did Mike know how (or even that it should be done at all) to blend her natural hair with the wig's hairline? The show was so up it's ass to cast "real looking" i.e. ugly people. Why did they let this one bizarre movie trope slip by? What purpose did it serve?

>wrap my arms around her
>pull her close to my body
>she's startled, I can feel her tiny heart beat rapidly against me
>look straight into her eyes
>pull her head towards me and kiss her deeply on the mouth

I unironically met her IRL today.

Put my dick inside it

Were you at New York Comic Con?

I want to met her ironically

Are you the bowl of eggs guy?

Indeed I was. Indeed I was.

>Why is he suddenly alive again after the first movie?

He wasn't killed in the first movie, his mom was the killer.

unironically unshealth the katana I keep by my bed

>her

bad news for you buddy

Yes, but he was dead in the first movie. It was the whole reason his Mom was out murdering folks to begin wit.

fuck it

kill it

ride it

Is this copypasted from that guy who tried to fuck a spoopy ghost/alien qt?

I'm a virgin, I'll be fine

/thread

Tell Elle Fanning to stop sneaking into my room. Then fug.

>Two attempts; can't spell purpose

>Grab it
> Fuck it

Being totally honest, I'd flip the fuck out and probably punch it in the face or just bolt. I'd probably sleep in my car for a day or two.

>Wake up
>See this next to your bed
>What do?

>
Neat, me too. Fun fact: Froggo was also there, but not as a guest. I saw him and his brother at the Logic panel. They were in NY for some unrelated thing and ended up staying after the Stranger Things convention in Orlando got cancelled because of the hurricane.

Knowing Taylor she'd make a song about me after the sex, so I'd just take a hard pass

>scary uncanny monster
>body of sexy little girl
>has a penis

This will always baffle me

>They were in NY for some unrelated thing
It was for the Godzilla Resurgence premier, oddly enough. Huh. I could have swore that I saw Finn earlier today but figured I must have been mistaken. That's a shame, I would have liked a picture with him. Provided it was free and by happenstance. Fuck paying for that shit.

raise it like my daughter.

u wot m8

>unzips dick

well it disturbs you yes

Feed it and love it

It a cute, CUTE

Big deal, jackass

He said 'baffled'. That's like disturbed but with teh boners.

Could you kill it with a single sword stroke just like mowin' the lawn? With a sword. Like people do.

The original story involving this thing (It was called a chimera I think) was about how it would come into some guy's room at night, sex him, and then he would wake up tasting blood in his mouth and craving sex with it again.

Apparently after fucking it a few times it stops showing up and leaves the person addicted to fucking it. Basically some desperate, horny /x/tard's wet dream.

What is it from? It looks like a Laika thing.

>I could have swore that I saw Finn earlier today but figured I must have been mistaken.
Was this person wearing a pink wig? Because that was him.Don't know what his costume was. Didn't ask.

There is no rhyme or reason to it, one can say it is the curse that once brought him back alive. A ghost haunting the lake that kept his mother awake at times, the manifest that tells her to kill.
Although, by having this, it does make her lose a bit of her character. Even though it is a great idea in concept to have him haunt her regardless, that she tried to move on, but has to kill against her own will and own frustation. But that was never really mentioned because it is a B-Movie at best.

Well, in any case, the Necronomicon is in the old cabin next to his mother's head. This implies he was resurrected by his mother shortly prior to those events. I guess he can also grow because he is somewhat alive again. And because he was able to grow, he was able to die. I guess.

lol would laika give it genitals?

Haha, yep! That was him, then. I saw him up on the showroom floor. Literally bumped into him, looked him dead in the eye and thought, "nah, couldn't be." Man, he's real short and real pale. Paler and shorter than I would have thought, even though he is both of those things on TV.

I mean, maybe. They seem to be into some pretty weird shit.

Cuddle.

>the Necronomicon is in the old cabin next to his mother's head.

See, that's real cool as an easter egg, but Jason doesn't follow any of the rules that seem to make up Deadite physiology, so I find it hard to accept as cannon to either franchise.

That's really pushing it

Even R-Rated movies barely show genitalia these days

Politely point out that the normies are outside and this is an autism only zone.

Ask the white lady to leave

look around for the guy who put the sculpture in my room

You probably wouldn't want to do that

some freaky russian guy

Well, one can say that he resurrected himself after his mother died. If we are led to believe that Jason, as a spirit, did tell his mother to kill which drove her insane... then it is likely that his hatred or anger was so deep that he could not rest in peace. Just like any other ghost that roams the earth.
After his avatar, his mother, died, he had no choice but to come back alive in some form. Not technically as a zombie, but by simply having given a second chance. It's not like it makes a lot of sense for him to back by lightning in the first place, so I would say that he was a zombie all along - in some ways. A vengeful spirit who went even more berserk after his mother died.
Or maybe he was so retarded that his 2 chromosomes granted him immortality.

it's mumbo jumbo in any case.
I even wonder when Jason was killed in the first place.

"Jason Goes To Hell" also implies that he was some sort of evil demon spirit. Like, that worm thing.

looks like a turtle with a bunch of titties

No, I just mean weird in as much as they seem to go out of their way to get young boys from Game of Thrones.

Seriously. They do. They scooped up Bran a few years back, then after he became a 40 year old lesbian, they dumped him for Rickon.

Honestly, though. If I came up to you and said, "Hey user, I got this idea for two movies spaced a couple years apart. Now keep in mind, user, they are low budget animated features. We can get literally anyone regardless of whether or not they are famous, because our target audience has never seen Game of Thrones...

HOWEVER... I-I just really need Bran Stark on this project. D-Don't ask me why. I-I just really, REALLY need B-Bran fucking Stark. I don't care if 99.9% of our budget goes to him. I-I just really need B-B-B-BRAAAAAAAAAAAN"

What would you say to me? What would you say to me after I pitched you that idea?

I have no dog in this fight either way, I just wanted to say that the picture they used in that image is really well lit. It's not even a High Res image, but you can still see the shadow the 'fire' is casting on Bran's face. That single shot probably took six hours and many, many stand-ins to properly light.

Man, I miss the days when HBO gave a shit about Game of Thrones. I really do.

Well I hope no one ever says the same about your parents.

>wake up
>remember you are Adrien Brody
>proceed to fuck it