For once, OP isn't a massive faggot.

i agree

yes

obviously

>it's a Michael gets thinner episdoe

>jake does another time travel episode because he is good at seamless cuts

youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4v_Q-odas

Based as fuck when Michael did this.
Probably the funniest bit out of this meme crew episode.

>Vscause

Wait, is this a Vinesauce thread?

I wish Jake looked less like a faggot.

Makes it harder to take his videos seriously.

Michael is based though, even with the balding.

It's weird seeing Vsauce as it is now, I remember back when Micheal still IMG videos and gaming stuff

Voluntary blindness>>=3=2

You sound like an unintelligent, superficial, vapid, easily manipulated individual.

And you sound fucking triggered.

Does use of the word "faggot" violate the social codes of your safe-space?

Are you sure you're not a faggot or a woman? You just got finished commenting on the appearance of people presenting information, as if it matters at all. Go thumb through a celebrity gossip magazine or go back to Cred Forums. You're a worthless person.

Vsauce is one of the few YouTube channels that I feel provides legitimate educational and thought-provoking content rather than just entertainment, while still being apolitical and enjoyable to everyone.

That's one of the rare but very valuable treats afforded to us in this very new age of media no longer being restricted to TV and movie companies and instead now being in the hands of the public at large.

It's one of the few channels that I think genuinely legitimizes the YouTube format as something that could be extremely valuable going further into the future, and the example they set is one I'd like to see other channels emulate.

What are some other channels on YouTube that provide genuine educational content that are worth subscribing to?

>You just got finished commenting on the appearance of people presenting information, as if it matters at all.

I Walter Kronkite wore faggoty ear-rings and ironic Reddit t-shirts people would have taken him less seriously, numb-nuts.

How you chose to present yourself matters, especially when you put effort INTO making yourself look like a metro-sexual faggot.

Your post said "even with the balding" which proves your obsession with appearance isn't limited to fashion choices. Nice attempt at backpedaling, but it doesn't work when your previous statements are recorded, retard.

Vox, Veritasium, pretty much anything starting with v.

>People will disregard everything you say based on what you wear or if you're bald!
The world isn't Cred Forums

>Vox

Vox literally runs videos that has "Mansplain" in the title.

10th Dim
Practical Engineering
Lindybeige
Veritasium
Sixty Symbols
The Great War
Chris White
KaptainChristian
Numberphile

If you like videogames, DidYouKnowGaming and Unseen 64.

>hating on based Jake

I enjoy Kurzgesagt's videos, even tho they do tend to have a bias.
CGP Grey's also good.

Kurzgesagt are great when it comes to scientific videos, but should refrain from the social commentary ones, or at least presenting it as moral facts.

Likewise, Nerdwriter1 is in his element when he analyses movies or movie makers. He looses traction with other things making his videos feel inflated with 'fluff'

CGPGay is l iterally reddit, and spews a bunch of conjectue as "le true science"

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MY POST IS SPAM YOU FUCKS