Okay, can ANYONE help me, please? For the past couple of years I keep thinking of this show I once watched...

Okay, can ANYONE help me, please? For the past couple of years I keep thinking of this show I once watched, but cannot remember the name of.

The only thing i remember is this:

Somebody, the main character (cant remember if male or female) goes to a (Town? City? Building) where EVERYONE is caught in some sort loop or something.

The scene that springs to mind is a boss and secretary are in love, and she has to walk the same path into his office everyday to carry in his morning tea or coffee. They're only far enough apart that only their fingertips touch when handing the drink over.

She has been doing this so long, the carpet is actually worn down, dirty, and threadbare, compared to the pristine condition of the carpet surrounding them.

The end of the episode shows the curse or whatever the hell it is being broken and her stepping off her path and towards him.

I cannot figure out what the fuck show this or was. If anyone has any idea what this is PLEASE HELP ME. I've been searching online for years and can't figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GroundhogDayLoop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christ. I thought I might be able to help, but I can't. Bump

I didn't think I could help, and I can't. Bump.

Thanks guys for the bump this is killing me right now

sounds neat. bump.

Bump

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GroundhogDayLoop

Godspeed, OP.

i never thought linking to tv tropes would actually be useful

If you find it, be sure to report back.

not him, just saying

Will do!

Thanks senpai

IM GOING CRAZY

THERES NO ANSWER ON TV TROPES

I know I didn't make this up!

I looked under the literature tag, and even anime/manga. Nothing.

maybe you dreamed it

maybe its the mandela effect. get spooked

Im not sure you know what the Mandela Effect actually is.

Highly doubt that.

I'm not sure I know what the Mandela Effect actually is.

Literally NOTHING happened.

>Mandela effect
>not The Berenstein Bears effect

I refuse to believe anyone could remember Nelson Mandela dying in the 80s seeing as how the whole world flipped its collective shit when he got released from prison in 1990. It was literally on every station and in every paper.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the book, The Eyre Affair, Thursday Next novel if anyones heard of it.

Which means, if I'm right, then I technically did dream it (daydreamed?)...

And it also means this has nothing to do with Cred Forums OR time loops

it was sex IN the city

x files episode 'monday' ?

No, I'd remember that. Love X Files too much to forget an episode.

Its always been Sex and The City, my mother was obsessed with the show. Often forced to watch it with her.