Just saw this. What's PTA's problem?

Just saw this. What's PTA's problem?

Hes an alcoholic and has daddy issues
its been known for many years now my friend

Thanks for KSW!

psh died and fag phoenix didn't

The Master is PTA's attempt at outing poseurs by making something utterly disjointed that vaguely resembles a narrative feature just enough that it confuses them into praising it out of fear for being labelled a pleb.

An intentionally terrible movie carefully emulating a masterpiece. A true work of genius. Why do you think the plot of the film involves a cult leader who feigns insight and brilliance but is secretly full of shit? It's a metaphor for the film itself.

tl;dr if you think The Master is actually good you're a "pleb"

The Master is the perfect pleb trap.

This right here.

this is actually really insightful lmao
Do you like any of PTA's movies or no? I do but I'm curious.

Lmao, gonna be honest I did kind of feel this way when watching it. It's kind of abstract but in a way that it's not totally out there like Lynch or something. I don't know, I still enjoyed it but something felt off the whole time

It's really old copypasta.

In cults one reason people are so reluctant to leave is they feel stupid for having been suckered and wasting all this time. They want to believe there has to be something more to the cults teachings that I'm not seeing. I must be the problem.

But what did the handjob mean?

Because it was a realistic portrayal of a man with deep-seated emotional problems trying to find his place in the world, in short, he was one of us.
There was a beginning, the establishment of the characters, turmoil, and finally the catharsis, but it was done in an more undramatic, subtle fashion.
It was 100% pure kino.

PTA is a hack and if you enjoy any of his films you're a pleb

What's so great about amy adams?

this film has the grossest nudity. why can't PTA just hire good looking people for once in his life.

That's the point friendo

she probably has a full ginger bush down there

whats not to love about ginger bush?

Everything

elron must have been swimming in mentally fragile pussy desu

I thought it was Aiden Gillans face shopped over Joaquins.

>Amy Adams will never be your cuckqueen

Why live

>vaguely resembles a narrative feature

It was a character study. That is pretty obvious.