Why can't millennials just grow up?

Why can't millennials just grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8sRQbI-y-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They forgot the slashes.

>Why can't millennials just grow up?
Who raised millennials again? Did they just raise themselves/eachother like wild feral children?

:^)

>Did they just raise themselves/eachother like wild feral children?
i blame the jews

What is this? What are the goddamn kids up to now?

Single parents, TV, and the internet.

Then isn't the previous generations' fault for letting the jews subvert children right out of the womb? Or did millennials send secret telepathic signals while in-utero to the jews across space and back into time, to make jews immigrate and infiltrate the USA as far back as 70 years ago?

How can we blame all of those things on millennials as well though? We NEED to shift the blame onto unemployed, (relatively) poor, uneducated

Single mums and media that told them to "follow their dreams".

Those are the things that raised millennials. Can you read?

Because very few people born between 1945 and 1985 had any business having children.

when you create an environment that sucks for everyone, causing the youth to develop a bleak outlook on life and a surge of depression in young males due to contraceptives making women more floozy who reject exclusivity (and on top of that blame men for their problems) then get upset when the young male workers don't pick up the shovel, maybe you should rethink how you make decisions in your life.

tl;dr
suicide sounds like a better option than slavery

This.

>Grandpa fights in WWII, comes home, knocks up grandma
>breeds my shitbird father
>father breeds shitbird son
>raises shitbird son to be like shitbird self
>>wtf son why are you such a shitbird
>well gee I wonder why dad

Spoken like a true beta. You don't deserve to reproduce.

But why do millennials feel so entitled? They have pretty much the best advantages growing up compared to the rest of the world and they just wasted it.

>FOLKS, TV MAY HAVE REACHED PEAK MILLENIAL SLACKER-COM
What?

>You don't deserve to reproduce.
lmfao, like I want to raise kids

hedonism and #yolo 5ever now

because i cant get any work

Because society is broken

Because my Generation is being made more and more infantile by mass media, gentrification and stupid social movements.

This is how people must have felt about the boomers in the 60's

>But why do millennials feel so entitled?
Baby Boomers are the entitled ones. I have heard so many 45+ cunts at the bar or at the laundromat bragging about how they've "beat the system" because "hur hur the gub'mint pays me soshul security but I still git muh retirement penshun"

Boomers are the generation that grew up on "free love" and drugs, then they started the "JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS" campaign when their little crotchfruits started smoking "reefer" in the 80's.

Boomers are the generation that grew up during an era when gas was

You wouldn't get it, you're not a millennial

>They have pretty much the best advantages growing up compared to the rest of the world
Boomers, really. They experienced the west in its prime, between the great wars and the decline we're seeing ramp up today. They can retire securely with pensions at age 60 while millenials and all generations after will need to be working for several decades after their death.

>suicide sounds like a better option than slavery
I just want to watch the world burn.

Spent the whole year doing it so far since i went full n33t social outcast.

Its weird watching shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=y8sRQbI-y-A and realizing 'racists' where right all along

Boomers are fucked anyway if they depend on their pensions. The pension system is collapsing fast.

FUCKING THIS FAm
>mUHLLENIALS

thank god

t. millennial

>Boomers are fucked anyway if they depend on their pensions.
Why do you think there's so many news articles and shaming (on a societal/mass level) about "MILLENNIALS ARENT WORKING AND PAYING TAXES ENOUGH REEE PAY MORE TAXES AND WORK MORE"?

They want us to keep paying into Social Security (for americlaps) because they know that people who are 18-30 will never get to see the money they pay into Social Security.

They're essentially using us as debt slaves to keep subsidizing their lifestyles.

What are the best millennial slacker com?

The internet fucked up things big big BIG time.

Kids were taught with analog methods then pushed into digital ones with computers, mainly using the internet. While this generally made finding information easier, it removed the independence of seeking out information and asking others for help. Instead of being trained to seek out, people now assume they can find anything on the internet, and neglect asking others for advice. This is very true with the medical field, as many people have turned to WEBMD diagnoses rather than asking real people.

The world was made easier, but also made people lazier. When was the last time you remembered a cell phone number instead of adding it to your contacts? Do you try to watch a broadcast when it's scheduled, or wait until it's online? Do you make plans a day, or days even, in advance or just send a text asking, "can you meet me?"

Technology has replaced jobs and reduced salaries globally for the average job.

Honestly?

Reality

I hate to turn this into more "boomers vs. MUHlennials" jerkoff, but I've noticed boomers like my dad are a lot more reliant on technology than people my age. Everytime we'd run into a problem or have some kind of question, he'd say "WUL JUST GOOGUL IT". For everything. As if "googul" was some kind of magic wizard of oz that solved any problem you had or question you asked.

meanwhile people like a friend I went to HS with are reverting back to physical data/info, like finding a haynes/chilton manual for his car in store instead of trying to find a .pdf on "googul" to download to his smart phone.

I don't think you can sweep preference for physical media/information vs digital based on age. Some people like having something physically locally just in-case and others like having their phones to find whatever answer they want.