Is this childhood kino?

Is this childhood kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

bash.org/?640259
youtube.com/watch?v=3-L0vWbDiGY
youtube.com/watch?v=fAldd15bCYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost called you out for being underage, then I checked and realized this movie came out 14 years ago.
I never watched it because I was a bit too old at the time. Now I feel old as shit.

I hate the new buttercup I hate the new show as well but ducking buttercup is completely ruined.

It was fucking horrible when it came out. With the (possible) exception of the Pokemon films, have there been any good, or decent film adaptions of Western cartoons?

>Pokemon films
>Western cartoons

Wait I can't tell do you think Powerpuff girls is Japanese or do you think Pokemon is American?

Oh. You got me. For the first part, I was just thought of all cartoon adaptions, and then I realized there must be good anime adaptions so I said Western.

But I can't even think of good adaptions of anime series.

Never understood why this flopped. Pretty good film desu.

>8 years old, tell mom about your powerpuff girl wet dreams
>14 years later she still brings it up to embarass you, except it never happens in front of any girls
Anyone else know this feel?

No.

>Pokemon films
>Good
In the words of Carl, are you serious?

bash.org/?640259

destiny deoxys is an international treasure

I said "possible." Some of them are definitely better than the garbage OP posted.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Hey Arnold!: The Movie
Beavis and Butthead Do America

If you also include film adaptions that weren't played in cinemas:
Dexter's Lab: Ego Trip
Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show
CNKND: Operation Z.E.R.O
Futurama: Bender's Big Score

BROOOTHERRRR MY BROOOOTHERRRRR!

Osmosis Jones. Did that come after the show Ozzy and Drix, or was it the other way around?

Other way around, a mosquito took them from the guy in the movie and left them in a kid.
The guy in the movie was still living a bad life style. What a depressing epilogue.

that's not a childhood, that's a movie

>tfw you're the guy you replied to and you still remember the old bash.org quotes
Don't those faggot mods ever bother approving or did they just give up?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-L0vWbDiGY

Rugrats movie and Rugrats in Paris.

I didn't ask for these feels Chas and Chuckie... To bad we'll never get the full cast back.

F

Which ones?

I still have my copies of these on the orange VHS

>bash.org/?640259
Power of One, Destiny Deoxys.

No
No
Haven't seen it.

No
No
Haven't seen it
Not what I had in mind, but acceptable. I don't consider the movies any better than several episodes edited together with a somewhat loose storyline, and even the writing is clearly inferior to the best the series had to offer.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie is amazing, you take that back

The ed Eddie and eddy movie is patrician choice fucker it's easily one of the GOATS

Ed Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show is great you pleb

No, and No. I was just thinking about an hour ago how the second movie is better than the first, and the second one was the extremely idiotic idea of not being sure whether to have it take place in Japan or France, and doing an a very ridiculous combination of both. If I had to take my kid to those movies, it would be fucking awful, unlike most Disney movies, especially Pixar ones.

If you're talking about the first one, it really is not. The writing is worse than the best the series had to offer, and was just mostly dull. The ending was just cringeworthy.

The ending is absurd, (let's love Eddy even though we've always hated him and we were going to get revenge on him, just because his brother is an asshole), it's sort of meandering, aimless, and doesn't do the series justice. The show had clearly dipped in quality at that point.

Dude you're just baiting to bait. You really have nothing better to do? For fuck sake man go masturbate or something.

I'm not baiting. I just thought the movie could barely justify its existence. I might watch it again just to be sure.

Fuck you at least I didn't bring up Go Wild because I know that one is shit.

Dexter's Lab was more Kino. It's the seminal work appreciated by people into the medium.

PPG was the widely popular plebshit.

woah, woah, let's not get hasty here
we can all calm down before we say some things we really regret

Okay, I love you but never bring up Pixar again because we're never getting another 2D animated movie again.

I'm not the user that mentioned Pixar but why can't we all get along
maybe even kiss a little

Both of the shows were great though. Dexter's lab was better though.

ppg was the most redpilled tv show over released, animated or not. dexter's lab isn't magically more patrician just because the protaginist is tfw no friends.

Are you being sarcastic

If not your mom is fucked up

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

correct

cow and chicken was the most redpilled show on the childrens cartoon network lineup though?

They hated Eddy because of his constant scams and narcissism. When they realized he had a very good reason as to why he acted that way they decided to show compassion towards him.

lmao

>When they realized he had a very good reason as to why he acted
They did what? How did they realize that?

why

youtube.com/watch?v=fAldd15bCYs

What am I in for?

It's mostly dull. Actually, it's completely dull. Slightly better animation than the series, (with the exception of a few shots), while having less compelling pacing because of its length.

Shut up plebs

In the same boat. It's weird hearing anons talk about shit that we were too old for.

>it's a "Cred Forums confuses nostalgia with quality" episode

It's not too bad, I like the grim outlook they have on the city that the show always has. It's lacking a lot of humor I think. Idunno if the show was like that but that's what I'm getting from the movie. It is still a nice refresher of the landscape of the 00's from cartoonist that gave a fuck.

Love that movie it's my favorite of the shit is actually real Scooby movies.

Let's be real. Nostalgia aside, any parent would be nuts to rather see this when taking their kid to the movie than just about anything Disney is showing.

I don't see any harm in it if kids who like PPG wanted to see it. though Disney is on a higher food chain for films. Though Disney was kinda ehh at the early 00's on films. Emperors New Groove, Monsters Inc being the highlights. I remember mostly just rewatching vhs tapes from vintage disney.

Was I the only one who went to see the Wild Thornberries movie?

Fun fact, this and the Witches ghost were the only Scooby Doo movies that were animated by a Japanese Studio. It's why they're the only good ones

The panda symbolizes black on white sex, and the PPG are in a trance like state from cultural Marxist brainwashing that they believe twerking is hip and cool

I don't think it ever really dipped in quality, even when they were in school it was the same stuff, different setting.

Kept this one in the chamber for a long time brehs. 4U

the cyber ghost one and alien one were better tbqh

>I don't see any harm in it if kids who like PPG wanted to see it
The harm is you're sitting through a movie that's only enjoyable to kids.

>Though Disney was kinda ehh at the early 00's on films
That doesn't mean this movie is remotely on par with them.

No, there was a dip. The choice in stories became bizarre, and the fact that there were no other kids was distracting and the attempts to work around this was pathetic.

>Are you being sarcastic
Nah
>If not your mom is fucked up
She only really brings it up in front of me, maybe sometimes in front of my step-dad too.
She's probably waiting on the day to be able to tell a girl about this, too bad she doesn't know that it'd never happen

What about The Witches Ghost? I hate how the hippy chick was an ayylmao.

this