>Why is this allowed?

>DC movie: superman or batman aren't exactly how you remember them from the comics, people call the movie bad
>marvel movie: iron man tony stark isn't like he is in the comics, but it's perfectly fine,

wtf

because superman and batman are very well known super heroes. iron man wasn't.

This. Iron Man gave a relatively obscure super hero a relatively big boost in reputation while the DC movies did the opposite.

Because iron man wasn't as iconic as superman or batman before the movies.

They just lash out because the general audience and manchild nerds are too stupid to understand and appreciate Zack Snyder's artful direction.

People don't care that adaptations are different, they care when its different and the new version is bad.

>ultron, mandarin, Zemo all quipped up
>marvelshits are ok with it
>doomsday has cgi
>lex has hair
>they start bitching

why did the teaser for ultron make it seem like he was gonna be this badass no bs type guy with the line: there are no strings on me
but then in the movie he was a robotic rdj?

Because they changed BvS unlike Ironman into a steaming pile of dogshit.

Expectations, as said. But also Cavill and Affleck weren't given a strong enough script to successfully break from the shadow of Donner and Nolan's versions.

I enjoyed MOS and BVS despite their issues but when it comes to iconic characters such as these, the bar for success is EXTREMELY (and some would say unfairly) high, and nothing but the most amazing script and performances will suffice in the audiences' eyes.

Iron Man 2 and 3 were dogshit though.

>no bs
>quoting pinocchio

No objections, after the first one it was just basically the Robert-Downey-Junior-Show. Everyone knows this.

I don't mind the change with the Mandarin honestly becuase the story was more about Tony anyways.

Do you really think a chink with magic rings and mystic powers was a good place to be in for a Marvel movie?

I know the Mandarin is one of Iron man's villains, but they probably should've just sidelined him completely.

The issue is that DC movies are a fucking mess. Horrendous screenplays, horrible editing, not able to tell a coherent story.

the marvel movies are not "great" movies. But they're enjoyable and fun. The DC movies have all been trying their fucking damnest to be as dark as possible.

Honestly, I think a fucking Batman movie that was actually a mystery about finding a villain like Clayface would be great.

>Do you really think a chink with magic rings and mystic powers was a good place to be in for a Marvel movie?
Considering the final boss of the universe is a grapefruit with a magic glove... Yes.

I don't get it either. I played with Bruce Timm Joker and Batman toys in the bathtub and I totally get DCEU's versions. I must say though after Raimi's Spiderman movies and before Snyder's DC movies (including watchmen) I stopped giving a fuck about cape anything. I didn't even watch MoS until BvS was announced. Though I thought Watchmen was kino for sure.

>Do you really think a chink with magic rings and mystic powers was a good place to be in for a Marvel movie?

Yeah I know, and Marvel is about to go full retard because they've exhausted nearing 100 years of Capeshit in 20 years of movies. All they're going to be left with is the full retard stuff like the Infinity Gauntlet. Secret Wars, and all that other stupid shit.

Just sell Marvel to Netflix already :)

>bad movie: people call the movie bad
>pretty decent movie: people don't have a problem with it
>"woah like, what the frick?!?!?!"

Neck yourself.

because critics said they suck and people will listen t what they say.

new takes on old things are fine as long as the new takes aren't retarded

i know DC is complete shit and ive never really got into comic book culture but post 2000's marvel is absolutely assinine and boring and nothing really has any impact or matters

>Avengers
Everything settled by the end
>Avengers 2
Everything Settled by the end
>Civil War
Everything settled by the end

There are no high stakes there is no real conflict it all feels artificial and dull

Hopefully the bubble pops soon as everything is moving back into traditional sci-fi and away from this caped superhero crap

K Y S
Y
S

MARVELFAGS

People have wanted this for as long as superheroes have existed.

Its staying for as long marvel can continue to put out a consistent product. It's actually being propped up by DC putting out such shit products.

The ratings and interest in their movies are starting to ware thin.

DC seems to be on a never ending shipwreck WHY the keep hiring the wrong people ill never understand

>Everything settled by the end
Thats just the nature of movies man.

Marvel universe is mostly shit except Spider-man and nobody cares about it, while DC is superior and full of intersting heroes with good interaction.

>The ratings and interest in their movies are starting to ware thin.
that's a reach, really.

WB also went about the whole thing entirely the wrong way. Marvel was an independent studio before being bought by disney. WB just kinda threw a bunch of retards into a room with a bunch of comic books and said "MAKE MOVIES!!" Which kinda is how its been done quite a while, except WB forgot the several kilos of cocaine to make it all work right.