Smallville

What does Cred Forums think about Smallville?

dogshit from a dogshit network.

I like it.

I liked that Michael Rosenbaum got work after Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane got canceled, but I never watched it.

that's a big meal.
but for who?...

I couldn't watch it past season 5. I think I watched partways through season 6 before I gave up.
Seasons 1-4 were bretty gud tho

Natural healing? What are you, retarded?

Also have you posted this room before in /afl/? I recognise that bookshelf and television.

>the bookshelf
>The Complete Healing Guide
>Eat Better Live Better

afl?

australian rules football cunt

australian football league, the highest level of the greatest sport on earth, aussie rules

>IT WAS THE MOON ROCKS

I don't know what that is. I've never been outside of Cred Forums and Cred Forums, and definitely haven't posted my living room there. And I'm from Belgium so I don't know afl, sorry.

>being cucked by the EU

Top lel

well someone who lives in your house and eats kfc has posted a picture of your living room in an afl thread and an nrl thread, so you should probs do something about that

Who would do this, and what would they have to gain?

And yeah, that's definitely my living room, but I don't eat KFC. I have no clue how that image exists?

Are one of you a photoshop expert and trying to play a trick on me?

There's no way anybody could photoshop something that fast.

You might want to look into this. Or not.

Kyla and then Alicia were the best girls.

spooky

There's a lot of immigrants in my area now, but I hardly think they would break into my home, eat KFC and post pictures of it online.

Would they?

Are your immigrants from australia because the packaging on that kfc is the australian packaging

>yfw you have an Allah Ackbar roommate without even knowing it
>yfw he cuddles next to you in your sleep
>yfw he sings you lullabies and strokes your hair

They are mainly from northern Africa.

Is your family highly allergic to a lot of stuff?

spooky

No, not that I know of.

>responding to a tripfaggot role-playing as a chick

Who are quoting?

It's just that faggot replying to his own posts so that he doesn't feel like a worthless piece of shit

are those fries?

comfy setup OP

You're a wastrel Ivan

>water damage on the table
>op is probably left handed
>op was probably raised in a lower middle class home
>op was probably raised by a single mother who worked too much to teach him how to respect a fucking table
>op probably works a 9-5 and off on weekends, with just enough to get by in his 2 room 1 bathroom apartment
>op makes thinly veiled setup thread

Do you play any movies on all that projection?

Smallville is best described, at least seasons 1-5, as X-Files meets Dawson's Creek, with DC mythology sprinkled in, and some original content. I remember seasons 5-6, heavily skewing to the drama, i.e. Dawson's Creek writing. That's where most fans agreed, that it jumped the shark. Seasons 7+ was just low budget Justice League and Superman teasing without the cape --- in other words, the cast, who remained anyway, was just collecting their cash.

Very comfy show, like others noted, 1-4 though. i I would stop watching after 6.

jokes on you, I don't have a job

1 was freak of the week
2 was alright with more of a continuous plot
3 was amazing minus some shitty episodes here and there
4 was alright except for witch lana
5 was decent . some very poweful episodes like johnathan's death and james masters as branic
6 was dog shit cuz of lana and lex
7 + was cheap syfy quality action with nothing that original or good

show ended after the original creators was fired from the show after season 5 IMO

Good synopsis. Your memory and ability to summarize is better than mine. I enjoyed the fuck out of Smallville, as a teenager. I consider it television kino of the best. Maybe that's not saying much, but the showrunners really had good ideas and direction--which by the way, can also be said of Battlestar Galactica--and maybe Supernatural too. I hope I don't offend people by placing BSG in the same category as those two shows. It's just that, they shared a similar promising start, stagnation, and decline. Whatever the case, I will forever cherish my memories of Smallville. I began watching early in my teenage years, thus, I have associate it with happier times. I'll give it a re-watch one of these years.

It was nrl grandfinal

>witch lana
I haven't watched it in almost a decade
but the entire cave tattoo arc was awesome, fuck you

lol

I don't see a ball, only egg

Australian eggball sports are jokes. When are we going to stop wasting all of our great athletes on AFL and Rugby League?

Doesn’t this bother you?

Don’t you want to succeed in a tournament people outside of Australia and South Auckland have heard of?

It’s fucking pathetic Australia, we all know the NFL is the most important eggball league in world sport, so why keep playing Australian eggball?

Go and attend your cringe-tier university amateur American Football games and purchase that NFL Game Pass, convince your kids, nephews, cousins and neighbours kids to start playing the wonderful game and maybe, just maybe, Australia will know that GLORIOUS feel of playing well in the NFL and winning a Superb Owl and becoming WORLD champions.

Australian Rules, Rugby League... THESE EGGBALL SPORTS ARE IRRELEVANT OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA. CAN YOU IMAGINE YOUR GARY ABLETT’S OR BILLY SLATER’S TAKING UP AMERICAN FOOTBALL INSTEAD?

Prolate spheroids are round objects, and a ball is a round object.
Unlike in american football, aussie rules primarily moves the ball about the field via the foot, the hands are only used while the ball is in possession, and sometimes in transferring possession. The hands are almost never used in scoring, or moving a ball out of contest.

Is the joke in this post supposed to be that nobody cares about American football outside of America and that Australia is still a world-class team in the only actual international eggball league, rugby union?

Or is it not that smart?

>rugby union
>relevant

>australia
>world class

I never said it was relevant, just that it's the only eggball sport that is actually seriously played by more than one nation. In fact, rugby league is more international than gridiron too, since it's played in Britain and NZ too.

It is also more relevant but that isn't what I initially stated so it's beside the point

The Wallabies are by definition a world-class union team, making it to the World Cup grand final four out of the eight times it's been held, and winning it twice.

You are literally seething with fury right now.

Its one of the few gems stored in my memories which is impervious to being tainted by the years. Still get feels when I hear the theme.
>SOMEEEEBODDDY SAVEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That soft transitional music, those innocent days...uh

Not true at all. Why would I use spoilers if I was mad? Why would I voice my suspicion that your first post was a troll post then go ahead and get mad at it?

It's just nice to work through the objective reasons that every eggball sport that is played in Australia is more relevant, entertaining and skillful than American football. It fills me with satisfaction to know that your replies will always have to be ironic, and that you will cling to your smugness over "pretending" to be retarded so as not to face the fact that your country plays irrelevant, isolationist sports because the real international sports are so much tougher on drug cheats than the Olympics that America wouldn't be able to easily win the conferences.

i like it.

yeah same here
loved it growing up but i still havent seen some episodes in seaso 8 and 9 and 10 desu.. i did watch the finale and i also used to post in the wb/cw message boards when they existed and used to have like online freinds and shit. good times

lana is a terrible character and actress.. shame on you

>that selection of "literature"

c'mon son