twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you remake this thread?

>image.jpg

Oh nevermind

>remake
Link to the previous one?

I would let her grab me by the dick tbhfam

>Grab any man by the dick

Oh please do. Report back with your findings.

>the way SOME people talk
>so I can grab ANY man by the dick

Seems like sound logic there miss

I would let her steal my soul, senpai

And the SJW keep saying that misogyny is a bad thing.

Check the catalog before making a duplicate thread, dumbass

There would seem to be no duplicate thread in the catalogue, friendo
Perhaps you have been online too long today

Is trump finished?

>being rich and famous as a prerequisite for being able any man by the dick
I think she could do that regardless tbqh

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

I really want to take her out furniture shopping if you know what I mean

definitely
Saying rude things about WOMEN of all people is way worse than fraud.

>Alexandra grabs you by the dick
>OH NO WHAT A HORROR!!!

Perhaps you're a shitposter who's lost control of his life and is acting out

*unzips dick*

she can grab me by the dick ANY time haha

Trump was finished even without this. With this new info it will be a landslide.

"Hi, I'm in the public eye. Please think of me as morally superior."

"Also here's a joke because my image includes being lequirk"

>tfw you leave in the wrong continent
>tfw zero chance of a sexy succubus randomly grabbing your dick to make a point against the patriarchy

Maybe she should quite showbusiness and donate all her money to charity then? She's only there because of her looks, like every actor too. There isn't an asymmetry there, but of course she doesn't mind it when it's making her money

oh shit what will I do with my new tattoo

>The way some people talk about women is not normal

Playing a half-retarded hole on an HBO program probably doesn't help her cause

How it's ok when Don Draper grabs a woman by the pussy?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOPXMzkq8EU

That is clearly permanent marker, cuck

Men at work talk way lewder than Trump did

If anything this just make him seem alpha

What's the fallout of this? SJW for Hillary won't vote him? Gee like that's changed

why?

the email leaks just published about clinton are worse. who gives a shit what he said about women 10 years ago

People who give a shit about what Donald said were all voting Dem anyway you retard

>I can't tell the difference between fictionalized character in a TV show and a presidential candidate

Yeah she is literally going to do that, me first Ms. Daddario.

>who gives a shit

The media and most everybody else who listens to the media. It's juicier than some boring leaked emails.

>being a stupid fuck frogposter

>The media
Who cares

Don't insulte my hate images!!!

I read the first part of your post several times trying to figure out what an Australian 80s band might have said that was lewd.

Extra triggered.

But really, that shit he said was pretty goddamn retarded. Keep it far away from scummy people.

most people
normies
undecided voters
Are you just going to keep asking?

How does Cred Forums feel that all of their waifus are extremely liberal and would be disgusted and revolted at all your post on Cred Forums

Normal people don't listen to the mainstream press any more, thank fuck for that. Usually joke sources like Infowars have actually been more informative this election cycle

Uh, people are utter idiots, you know. Never count on them to do any kind of research.

Shit damage control faggot

Just because Cred Forums is obsessed with niggers doesn't mean we're all from Cred Forums.

You know what, forget that, we're Cred Forums now.

>most people

are you sure? Because their slander against Trump and refusal to cover Clinton's many scandals and corruption have been ignored by "most people". The ones who did care about Trump calling spics leeches and rapists and who cared about his comments to Megyn Kelly weren't going to vote for him anyway

>What are undecideds?

I can't believe how fucking stupid some of you Trumptards are. It's honestly unbelievable.

Not like any of them would ever give me the time of day, so I can't say I'm terribly upset by it.

Good thing I'm attracted to her face and ass and not her opinions

>who are undecideds

people who looked at what he said about Mexicans, and about specific women throughout the last two years and realised that didn't sway them to vote for a corrupt and contemptible opposition candidate will not be swayed by this you drooling spacker

>Daddario
>ass

She's as titfu, dude

undecideds are notoriously stupid

how the fuck do you not know who are you going to vote for at this point

they literally sway based on this daily news shit

Hahaha! You really are this stupid. Different shit for different demographics, idiot. Not to mention this is the latest and the most damaging. People have short attention spans especially concerning politics. Come clean with me...this is babies first election isn't it?

then let us hope wikileaks have some good content left on Clinton to spill before November user

and it's not even about that

libs and young libs are fucking lazy voters

they won't vote for Trump but probably won't give a fuck enough to vote for Hillary either

they see shit like this and go, yeah fuck that

>the way some people talk about women is not normal

it's 100% normal. i doubt she was complaining about that shit when superbad came out and that kind of talk made up the majority of the dialogue. that's fucking how guys talk when they're alone

>"I'm rich and famous, so I can grab any man by the dick"

analogy doesn't quite work because literally no man would refuse her grabbing his dick

I'm voting for Trump because he's the only candidate who can bring about World War III

Pic 100% related

>""""""rich""""""
>"""""famous"""""

>Different shit for different demographics

but Trump has literally been portrayed as a misogynist throughout the entire campaign. People who take offence at this literally already knew it and were planning on either not voting or voting clinton anyway

>Not to mention this is the latest and the most damaging

No it isn't lol. Ordinary people will look at this and realize they don't give a shit

>Clinton literally wants to escalate tensions with Russia and cause as many calamities as possible in the middle east
>Trump wants to do the opposite
>but it's le drumpf who is le most dangerous

honest question: how did you get this far in life?

>implying I'm talking about relations between Trump and Putin
>implying I'm not talking about the complete destabilisation and self-destruction of the United States of America when it falls into martial law, following drone attacks on its own people
>implying the rest of the world won't take advantage of the Second Civil War and help further destroy you fat fuck Americanos

I wait. I wait for morons like you to kill each other. It will be GLORIOUS.

I don't even live in America. The prospect of chimpouts across the country really is enticing though

Holy shit. It really is your first election. November is going to be a rude wake up call for you, kid. Hell, next weeks poll after this and the drumming he's going to receive on Sunday are going to be hard for you to rationalize. You'll got to your hugbox and gather up all the best excuses from your fellow cultist, and further dig your head in the sand thereby delaying the inevitable even more. The collective shock when you find out how wrong you are may cause you to neck yourself. Someone may actually care.

Babbyposter here. I have dual citizenship, US & Australia. My bags are already packed to fuck off from Milwaukee back to my real home once I've voted for Trump and witnessed the shitstorm (it's inevitable, really) of his Presidency.

2016 is when it all comes tumbling down. Nowhere is it written that the American empire lasts for ever, and you cunts really had it coming.

Stupid fucking Americans.

>what two men said in private is the same as making an official statement

wewmen

fuck you

>giving a fuck about the opinion of a coalburner

What do you expect from a dumb whore who waxes her forearms?

It's 5 more million dollars than I have

>Every thread

Go to Cred Forums

this board is for Television and film, not Politics.

You are posting off topic and in an extremely obnoxious manner.

And none of you will reply to this post.

Yes, they do. Only people who are firmly decided in their ideology go for more personalized media like Breitbart or conversely, Huffington Post.

Believe it or not, most normal working people get their information from shit like their local news, PBS, and cable news neyworks.

This election is a war of attrition. Clinton's supporters are doing so begrudgingly, but she's managing to not alienate her base.

Trump is under the delusion that he's fighting for undecideds when what he's should be focusing on is just not fucking up. The bar was set so low for him all he could have done is just slightly rise above the already low expectations to get more Republicans/Conservatives to turn out. But he couldn't even accomplish that. The latest anti-woman stuff isn't just "Muh feminism" but markedly pissing off family-values Conservatives and soccer moms that aren't fond of attempted adultery and being dragged around by their vagina (unless you're Mel Gibson). Hillary's not going to get their votes, they're just going to stay at home, fucking over down-ticket races as well.

Where is this coming from? Did someone say they were going to grab a woman by the pussy?

Descartes

The disillusionment the western world has with men is ridiculous. Embarrassing tapes of a man being sexist that could destroy his presidential bid apparently makes it open season for "Jesus aren't men horrible".

Have your turned on the news?

cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/donald-trump-women-vulgar/index.html

Fuck you, you whiny faggot, r/movies is that way

>"I'm rich and famous, so I can grab any man by the dick"

so it begins

>not knowing that film & television, and politics, are permanently intermingled, and have been for decades now

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

Seriously? how bout you just quote OP? Are you under the impression saying go back to x and quoting a bunch of posts isn't obnoxious?

I've never seen it but apparently there's a soundbite of Trump saying he's rich and famous and can have any women he wants and could grab any women by the crotch.

This is in 1994 and it will be the whole 'binders full of women' shilling we saw 4 years ago.

So ready yourself.

>facts

eg infographics and copy pasta mindlessly reposted without verification