ITT: Television & Film Moments You Never Got

>Tony Soprano: "I didn't just meet you... I've known you my whole fuckin' life."

Why would he say this when it's clearly not true? We saw Tony meet her for the first time only a few episodes prior to this

did you actually pay attention to the show at all? she's basically his mother, and his unresolved issues with his mom are why he's attracted to depressive, dark haired women

its another one of those epic threads where the OP asks some completely stupid/obvious question then pretends all replies are the result of his masterful skills of manipulation.

Okay, serious question now: why did he stare at baby seat and then kills Cristopher? To justify his actions, because Cristopher could potentially killed the baby if it was in the car? I suspect there is a little more than that.

Oh, and the whole scene before the crash: what was even happening? There was something weird going on, Cristopher almost crying, Tony looked at him suspiciously.

Fucking kill yourself reddit, you're too stupid for this show

chrissy kept fucking up, tony thought he was a degenerate

I watched this with my gf and she was confused about this scene. I really didn't know what to tell her.

I joked around that he was shooting at god, but was that really the case, or was he having a hallucination, or was it some kind of 2deep4me metaphor?

he was high you idiot, he even said so

Oh look, someone skipped the Melfi scenes.

That's not the point. Tony feared that Chris would betray him, rat him to FBI or something else, cause Chris was holding grudge on him.

look at the size of those hands

>everyone is this thread indulging this reddit cock sucker.

>You're a cantaloupe

What, where am i wrong with the baby seat? Not even OP by the way.

Because Tony was a sociopath who used the babyseat as an excuse to justify his actions

In b4 some edgelord armchair psychologist tells me Tony wasn't a sociopath

So when the nuclear bombs went off, they exploded so hard that it launched the Statue of Liberty into space and it landed on a planet owned by monkeys?

Pretty unrealistic if you ask me.

He was shooting everywhere to make it look like a big firefight occurred there to back-up their fake story after Marty murdered the kidnapper guy.

Why would he do that?

because he was an autist

>durrr there's no god xD

Well, i thought there was something else, besides, why would this sperg be so assblasted if i was actually right?

me when redditors come to my board (/s4s/)

>fuck up constantly

>lie constantly

>crash car because you're on drugs

>clearly don't value your own life or others because you got behind the wheel while high

>if the baby had been in the back seat it would have been dead

Remember when Tony told chris in season 4 "if it was anybody else he'd get his intervention through the back of his skull"?

Despite this Tony was still going to help him until he saw the branch, he'd kill the baby just like he killed the dog. He'd bring tony down with him.

but I gotta agree with

you sound a little bit stupid.

>being this fucking retarded
>mfw replying to bait