Why can't AMA's be this based?

Why can't AMA's be this based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only known for one song
>get mad when people reference it
>BASED UPVOTED XDDD SICK

why cant redditors stop shitting up our board?

>tfw you live in his hometown
>one song
pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

He wasn't mad

Go fuck yourself.

He had two songs

bro you might actually be retarded, i'm so sorry

>your life will never be an 80's music video

WHAT
A COMMENT THAT RUDE
ON FUCKING REDDIT
A TOP COMMENT
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Some are
I guess you missed the Steven Seagal AMA

>AMA
Why did Reddit make a special snowflake term for Q&A?

The term caught on naturally, no one "made it." It's amazing how you speds criticize "Reddit" in ways that apply to Cred Forums a million times over. That literally zero level of self-awareness.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought Cred Forums had AMAs before reddit existed. "I'm a whatever, ask me anything."

Not saying that to make a "reddit stole everything" point, but rather I think it was just a common internet thing.

>Why did Reddit make a special snowflake term for Q&A?
When it became a flat-out marketing tool. It's weird people think that these various third-rate celebs voluntarily want to listen to their shit when they're just doing it to push the brand. That's why Woody Harrelson, Seagal etc got so shitty when they're just being thrown memes and shitposts. Same with Tom Hardy in his although it was his publicity guy who actually shut that one down so Tom can't be blamed.

>/x/
>i'm a wizard/reptilian/illuminati/level 3 shaman ask me anything

those threads are good for keks

This, Together Forever is a far superior song.

>tfw was a secret Rick Astley fan before he became a meme and enjoy getting Rickroll'd

>although it was his publicity guy who actually shut that one down
Did he feel in charge?

Ignore all the permavirgin faggots on this board, OP. It's pretty funny.

Wasn't there a third popular song?

Rick is honestly a gem that could never be tarnished, not even from redditposting, Cred Forumsposting would be more embarrassing for a person like him but I wouldn't even mind that because Rick transcends our boundaries of "coolness"

This dude slays some prime 10/10 pussy and his daughter is hot too. Did reddit bother to ask him about that or get any nudes? I would have gotten nudes.

>Did reddit bother to ask him about that or get any nudes? I would have gotten nudes.

I suddenly realize that I would like to see Rick Astley's nudes.

>so ebin

Holy shit you're a terrible writer.

I'm half drunk and not attempting to write, but thanks for the reply user

deadmaus did an ama on mu before reddit even existed and the entire website crashed

Are you half drunk enough to give me a lapdance?

Happy ending?

Not yet, but I hope you understand that a well known celebrity posting on reddit is far less embarrassing than some creep posting on Cred Forums
Anyway based on Ricks reddit replies I'd honestly think he was /ourguy/, but the >reddit meme sadly won't let that happen
I wonder if Rick would do an AMA here, maybe if he was half drunk like me

Your decision. I'm just happy with human contact.

WATCH IT, CHRISSY!

If Rick did an AMA here, the first few replies would be "KYS" and "Post dick."

It's a joke you socially retarded neet

>eight people paid five dollars to give this a super upvote

yes, I recall these on forums in like 2005. Someone would tell a recent story in Q&A format, then others would start parody threads from increasingly outlandish perspectives of that same story

>ywn see Paulie give Chris a lapdance

That's why I mentioned being half drunk, be cause it's easy to ignore or reply to posts like that

If he did actually do an AMA on Cred Forums I bet he'd have much better questions to answer than reddit could come up with tho

I'd like to think he would post dick though if he had enough. And we'll finally know if the carpet matches the drapes.

here's some paparazzi footage of his daughter naked

Deeply erotic

>tfw no sound on webms
just isn't the same

>tfw Internet humor will never be about fat people doing silly things again

is he literally /ourguy/?
eh btfo bebbit and doesn't afraid of anything

stop breaking balls

Did you actually believe for real that reddit is some care bear land where nobody ever says anything that isn't overtly positive

I think you may have huffed a few too many memes

>ywn see Chris give Paulie a lapdance

feels great