Their guy

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475857498130.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BANE?

Smug, ugly, opinionated and obnoxious.

Even if you agreed with this guy I couldn't understand how you'd like him as a person.

Uh, you don't get to bring guys.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1475857498130.webm

el justo jajajajaaj

>mfw I gotta deal with smug liberals/SJWs for the next 8 years because Trump lost and There's a woman in the white house

That won't happen.

>mfw I am one of those smug liberals and can't wait to swim in the ocean of Cred Forums's impotent rage come election night

>repeat one line over and over again
>play it back slowly

What about this is funny? Why do people do this?

>trump winning would somehow wipe out all the liberals in the media despite the fact that conservatives barely work in literature, journalism and especially the film industry
lol

the Cred Forums tears are going to be so fucking sweet next month

Unfortunately it probably will.

Trump has always been trailing in the polls to Hillary and it's clear he's on a complete downward spiral now. Unless he can pull a miracle out of his ass in these next two debates he'll continue to fall.

Meanwhile, Hillary's presidency will usher in a whole new wave of SJWs and their identity politics. "Rape Culture" and "Privalege Theory" will become huge mainstream things that Hillary Clinton will advocate for which will lead to more censorship in Video Games and Movies and Television to cater to their deisres rather than the desiress of their audience.

It's fucking over. Our only hope is by 2020 The GOP can get their shit together and somehow figure out a way to break The Blue Wall in The Electoral College

Me too bro, also nice dubs.

checked

This election is the definition of lose/lose. You are fucked either way and god bless the fucking US and A. Move to Europe or a redneck state.

>inb4 EU is overrun by refugees
Ironic, coming from a country that is overrun by chimpouts. The nightmares you try to predict for EU are already happening daily in the US.

Kek I can't wait eitherr

>mod changed my image

Must be one of the tricks they pick up at Hot Pockets Technical School.

Remember lads, Cred Forums is voting for a guy who had a 3 AM meltdown over a fat beaner chic on twitter while running for office. That's the guy who's supposed to get the key to the nuclear codes.

xD he read his line, everybody

IT'S

You think the President is the king or something?

Nixon was genuinely nuts, and lost the authorization without knowing it - Kissinger had it set up so anything heavy had to go to him first. If Trump went mad, he wouldn't be allowed to do any damage. As it is, the 'meltdown' was a deliberate gambit in order to be the first news story of the day.

LE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you want to watch the world burn?

>That's the guy who's supposed to get the key to the nuclear codes.
You actually used the nuke meme.We facebook now?

It worked though. Trump is going to be POTUS because he understands media and image better than Hillary.

He and one of his dumbass stand-ins said that they'd give nukes to both Japan and Saudi Arabia.

>n-no Hillary wants to glass my beloved bald cyka blyat manlet
You are all either deluded or retarded

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

mfw Trump just lost the election today

How are you guys celebrating?

>Literally employed by Democratic Party
LMAO

Fucking a black chick.

You mean the email where they get in contact with someone named "John olivier" instead of John oliver?

Same.

Honestly though, how do you think it will go down? I've envisioned it so many times in my mind.

First, they will think they've won. Then when they slowly start to realize they've lost, they're gonna come up with all sorts of crazy theories on how it happened. They're going to find "scandals" of some people who weren't allowed to vote for some reason and blame it on that.

Then, after Hillary has completely won, they're going to chimpout hardcore. Probably some public shootings, maybe some redneck lynchmobs.

Man, I can't wait- I'm going to buy a huge tub of popcorn.

Name one person who was voting for trump who will actually be deterred by the leaked audio

Name one person who is actually suprised trump would say a thing like 'grab her by the pussy' when comments of an equal or worse caliber are already public knowledge

yeah totes bro

Well, the people who post pro-trump shit on the internet are his most extreme followers.

If Trump wants to win the election, over 50% (yes I know how the electoral college works and it's not the popular vote that matters but let's say a rough estimate) of the US has to vote for him, and I simply refuse to believe that that amount of people are all as dumb as Trump supporters on the internet are.

I mean, his poll numbers are already dipping, Paul Ryan just jumped ship, and Romney basically just took a huge dump on Trump on twitter. I realize that the people on the internet who call him daddy wont change their opinion, that's true, but I have to believe it's having an effect on SOMEONE out there.

so Cred Forums really is the reddit board uh
really makes you think

That was Cred Forumss reaction to the last election aside from the public chimpout

He lost a lot of the supporters who were voting the Republican Party, not him. The whole party is trying to kill him because they know that whatever damage Bush did he will multiply and there's a distinct possibility the party will either fracture or literally collapse after 4 years of Trump

>his poll numbers are already dipping
Confirmation bias. No polls since the audio have been released.

>Paul Ryan just jumped ship
He swapped out trump for pence in one event since the news is still new and they didn't want it to get in the way. He didn't revoke his endorsement.

>Romney basically just took a huge dump on Trump on twitter
AKA what he's been doing this entire election with zero impact. Remember when romney gave a speech to try and stop trump's success in the primaries? His poll numbers went up. Trump's voter base do not care about romney - or they see him as the opposition.

>I have to believe it's having an effect on SOMEONE out there.
Because you want to?

I'm not an american and I'm not voting trump but try and use some logic. The media is blowing his pussy comment up as if it's the worst crime ever on the same day that wikileaks released transcripts from hillary's wall street paid speeches. Only one of these is getting covered, and it's not the one that should matter.

Did he really though? GOP figure heads and GOP voterbase are two entirely different things

>Confirmation bias. No polls since the audio have been released.

His polls have been dipping without the audio having impacted them yet. And I seriously doubt they're going to have a positive effect.

sorry senpai it's not looking good for you

Do you know what confirmation bias is?

I bet someone has a pic of him sucking cock like drake

Two phases. First will be the "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE" phase, Frogs will be spammed, Kek will be blamed, and anons will ask why meme magic failed them. The second phase will be "Cred Forums is always right" phase. It will also consist of two main platforms, one of which will be "of course she won, the election was rigged, it's common knowledge the Jews wanted her instead of Trump so they made it happen," while the other will take the form of "only shitposters and tourists actually supported Trump" posts (this is known as the "Romney defense").

Do you know what cognitive dissonance is?

Is this the part where you greentext and troll me with buzzwords like you guys did in 2008 when I told Cred Forums Obama was ahead in the polls and they all laughed at me and then he won?

Whatever, Trump is behind in the polls and he's currently sinking. That's all I'm saying, and this audio tape isn't going to help.

I don't really care about your opinion here, I'm just stating facts.

Have you spoken to a single person in real life who has told you that they will no longer vote for trump because of the pussy comment?

is Cred Forums literally always wrong about every thing? i mean they actually thought ron paul was going to win the primaries back in the day

> "Cred Forums is always right" phase

This is the one that really rustles my jimmies the most. Cred Forums does nothing but spout very generic right wing conspiracy bullshit and then act like they're smugly superior to everyone else.

In any case, I think it's fair to assume we're going to see a full fletched autism meltdown this november.

What I really wish I could see are the people in charge of moderating Trump websites/subreddits. The ordinary Trump voter is gonna sperg a bit, then get on with their life and go back to their shitty 9-5 job. But the people like Milo and the various subreddit mods on leddit whose life literally revolves around this whole election are going to be the ones who sperg out the hardest. What life to they go back to? They never had one to begin with. They've dedicated their whole lives to this one event. I'm sure at least 1 of them will kill themselves.

It reminds me of that book The Wave (or Die Welle), these kids wanted to belong to some big movement and when it comes crashing down they're gonna go with it

Cred Forums thought trump would win the primary back when the talking heads still thought jeb had it in the bag

Remember jeb?

same thing that happened to the burnouts probably