"Tell that to Zods snapped neck lady"

>"Tell that to Zods snapped neck lady"

nump

dump

sump

>ITT: dead memes

>posting the photoshopped image

I was in the audience, this is how it was.

Redpill me on this meme.

it's basically Cred Forums trying to create come backs but all are non-creative and effective so it's a nice study as to why they are virgins

If you are so determined to distance yourself from the userbase of this board, why are you even here?

shitpost and make virgins angry about a simple joke.

Calm down, man

your ferocious wit certainly brought us to our knees. please stop with the onslaught.

Fuck you

>hey lady that was fresh .. but not Subway Fresh.

>*yawns loudly*

>well you're a gay dumb bitch so... huhuh ha

>*spits in your mouth*

>"shut up stupid face"
what a twist!

>Trust me, bitch. They wouldn't fuck you anyway.
Then when everyone acts all shocked and surprised hop on the defensive
>Oh, okay, so when she insults me that's funny but when I return the favor I'm the bad guy. Are you people stupid?

Finally, after months of trying, one fag finally came up with something not autistic.

it's a nice study to how you just came from Cred Forums a week ago

>"you're not that expensive"

Not bad.

kek

>they
You're here with us, my hothead friend :3

*cringe*

>"You laugh at me cause I'm fat and ugly,"
>Pulls out AR-15 assault rifle
>"well who's laughing now"
>Buy a meatball marinara after all is said and done.

Literally easy.

>"This is antisemitic you fucking nazi"

This is basically
>I know you are but what am I
Only a little bit more retarded.
Also that follow up is cringe as fuck.

yeah well

I'm worth 30 million dollars and you are some shit poster okay

Probably too subtle for the types of people who'd watch that show

Wow, 10/10 retort. You sure showed us how it's done.
>You're just saying "I know you are". You can't do that it's retarded reeeeee
You even finished it off by throwing the word "cringe" around. Embarrassing.

Jonah already insulted her a few mins prior. I haven't seen the clip since this absurd asshurt first started a month ago but it was something about sodomy or sticking things in her ass. So yeah, Jonah would still be the bad guy because he spergs out when someone turns the heat back on him.

I think some people just pretend all of Cred Forums's responses are bad because that's part of the meme. If they have to admit that Cred Forums made a good one then the meme dies. See

cos hill was there promoting a movie. if you reeeee out like an autist when someone makes a joke at your expense, people aren't going to want to watch it.

Thats because Cred Forumss comebacks are bad. The only ones Ive seen that have been passable are still taking the whole thing too seriously, because it all comes down to getting offended by a roast.

"Yeah, well I guess they would be able to afford it"

Why do you say this as if there is a good comeback in this situation? The inability to find one isn't indicative of anything about Cred Forums of all things, it's indicative about the horrible predicament that Jonah found himself in.
If I recall correctly some people calculated it using matlab and found that generally speaking there isn't a good comeback from that situation, so your post just amounts to an empty superiority complex.

We're just joking you hot-head. It's making fun of Jonah.

I'm not stating how it should be done, but you are making a great case for how it shouldn't be done.

>non-creative and effective
what did he mean by this

You don't need a good comeback. This is a shit test for Hill obviously at his expense. This is a platform to demonstrate his character. Ofcourse there is no potential for something funnier to say at her expense, especially in good will, but he tried and failed (predictably). That's the worst thing he could have done. He could have laughed it off and come out on top for showing how he handles punches. Let them know he's so confident he can only join in the laughter. This would actually be easier than struggling for a witty retort. Instead his insecurity gets the better of him. Everyone sighs at poor wittle jonah, and in their head they only see him as inferior.

>"Uhh wow, really? What is this High School?"

why didn't he just fucking laugh at the joke?

Unfunny jew takes offense at a joke.

What a surprise.

>"That's actually really hurtful and I'd like you to apologize."

Anyone have a YouTube link?