Plinkett hates TFA because Finn didn't ram his BBC deep into Rey and breed her

>plinkett hates TFA because Finn didn't ram his BBC deep into Rey and breed her.
how and why is he /ourguy/ again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oeaixkj0ec
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIAT1aQNm0
youtube.com/watch?v=hKHacW8FF6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You literally just green texted why.

I thought he wanted Finn and Poe to hook up.

he pointed out the biggest mind fuck in the movie, if Disney is trying to force niggers into star wars, why are they afraid of having a white girl kiss a black man?

they will kiss in the next one

He wants any form of sexual interaction

He just wanted someone, anyone in the movie to display some kind of sexual interest. I don't really agree that that's a necessity, but I do think it would have made TFA feel a little less sterile and manufactured.

rey is shit. the movie is shit. daisy cant act can we shut the fuck up about it already

kill yourself reddit ourguy faggot piece of shit.

why does she need to act? it's a star wars movie

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oeaixkj0ec

Finn is basically C3PO of the movie. He's a bumbling useless retard who contributed nothing to the plot except lame jokes, and no one would've believed if STRONK, INDEPENDENT Rey suddenly fell in love with this dumbo. She's clearly slated to be REN'D, stay mad black bois

I never understood these stupid 'comparison' videos.
>two movies of the same franchise have scenes that involve similar props
Fucking stop the presses

I think that's valid, especially the way explains it.

I mean, it's not like other Star Wars movies are devoid of romance. You have the Luke/Leia/Han love triangle in the original trilogy, and Padme/Anakin in the prequels.

Really, I hope they take a big risk and go with Poe/Finn, especially since they had better on-screen chemistry (and Oscar Isaac seems down for it).

go elsewhere if you want that shit faggot

>Really, I hope they take a big risk and go with Poe/Finn
What would faggotry contribute to a Star Wars movie, again? It's a movie about starships and laser swords, why do I need to see two faggots lick each other?

>and Padme/Anakin in the prequels
The prequels would have been better without that though.

I think what Plinkett is asking for is some kind of actual sexual tension, not sand analogies

>not wanting to see a cute grill make love to a black guy
When went wrong with society?

Why do you need to see a man and woman lick each other?

it's like poetry. it's gay.

well now that he brought it up it was kind of weird how everyone just hugged each other and never did anything else

Did anybody else think this review was really shit
He talked like for half an hour about some shitty ring theory i couldn't care less about. I fast forwarded this part.
And he didn't even bring up the point that Rey was a Mary Sue

I don't. Plinkett's criticism is retarded, adventure movies do not need sex to be fun. Nobody in LOTR trilogy tried to fuck each other, things turned out fine. The whole 'love during war' theme is stupid, war is more interesting than love.

because its relatable to most people?

gays are like 5% of the population they dont need to be so hamfisted into every form of visual media

Exactly. It really does feel like a movie controlled to the finest detail by suits, which is pretty much exactly what it is. Sterile is the best word for how it feels. Like everything's been sanitized of any actual humanity.

And I didn't hate the movie, I thought it was a decent popcorn flick with some fun fanservice, but it's miles away from all the feels that the original trilogy evoked.

>I hope they take a big risk and go with Poe/Finn
ir homo seems less offensive than ir hetero

>Nobody in LOTR trilogy tried to fuck each other, things turned out fine.
You weren't paying attention. At all.

I guess you missed the whole Arwen and Aragorn thing. He wasn't saying there needs to be sex, but some form of an actual romantic relationship would make the film seem less cold and manufactured.

the issue with this review (if there even is an issue) was that it was so self-serving.

it was less about the issues with TFA and more about Plinkett protecting its legacy: shitting on the prequels and justifying JJ Abrams's direction.

LOTR would have been better with Arwen Aragorn thing cut out

>I guess you missed the whole Arwen and Aragorn thing
You mean like 10 compound minutes of the movie nobody liked/gave a shit about?

>ir homo seems less offensive than ir hetero
You've got that reversed.

Poe/Rey pisses off racists. Poe/Finn pisses of racists and homophobes.

What? Sorry, but Luke and Leia got to come from somewhere. They could have done the prequels better, but doing them without Padme/Anakin isn't doing them better.

To put it another way, the problem of the prequels wasn't that they had a romance, but that the romance was handled poorly.

So you didn't actually watch it did you?

Aragorn and Arwen are in love but the tension comes from the fact that she will outlive him and her father wants her to come away with the rest of the elves. She commits to stay with him but then he decides she should leave and breaks her heart. Thinking she is gone, he develops sexual tension with Éowyn, who is smitten with him but he feels conflicted because he still has feelings for Arwen. Arwen returns in the end despite Aragorn and her father advising against it and the lovers are united as king and queen.

This is all pretty central to the story, so you either didn't watch the movie or didn't pay any attention and your opinion is worthless.

LOTR is incredibly boring and would have been better if frodo and sam had sexual bro tension

>Poe/Finn pisses of racists
Racists don't care much about gay racemixing

How the fuck does he go almost two hours and NEVER FUCKING MENTION THAT THE MC IS THE BIGGEST MARY SUE OF ALL FUCKING TIME?

Because she isn't and you're just upset because a strong independent woman is now the main character of your nerd thing

>Because she isn't
Describe one flaw or failure on her part in the movie

She lets Han Solo get killed

Insecurity, unwillingness to leave desert planet in case her parents return

that's literally just you being insecure. I'm not shitposting or attempting to be derisive; you don't see it as bad necessarily because you don't feel like it's a threat to your masculinity to have two dudes fuck.

Post a pic of daisy with dem chompers or a pic of boyega with dem hips

>racists are okay with a white guy and a black guy fucking
Ha!

What do you guys think of Garret Gilchrist's 3 hour magnum opus Gods of Los Angeles?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YIAT1aQNm0

It only took 3 years and $150,000 to make!

Can you prove me wrong?

WHY STAR WARS AGAIN YOU CUNTS?
Why not Matrix, BvS, fucking Star Trek Khan crap, anything else but this crap

And review sucked and was all over the place
I would rather watch Cop Dog review 4 times than this bore

Mike is on the fucking twitter too much I guess, SJW pandering got him scared, hanging out with Landis got him to think he has a shot in showbusiness, fucking fanboys got him to do SW again

And the jokes were so... forced and bland
Where was the level of originality like the poem in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull ", where was the "ejaculating blood into a storm drain ", WHERE HAS ALL THE TALENT GONE?

>Oscar Isaac (born Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada)
>white

Where do you live that this guy looks white to you?

I hate how Mike feels the need to keep shitting on the Prequels at every moment and how he thinks no one on earth should find the prequels endearing or fun movies. We fucking get it. The Plinkett Prequel reviews are your claim to fame on Youtube, but you don't have to keep rehashing how much you hate them. It's getting old and almost as much of a pathetic, poetic rehash as the prequels themselves. Use Plinkett to review some other big Trilogies like Matrix, LotR, etc. I'm coming to the conclusion that he doesn't do these things is because Mike is some kind of stuck up Gen X baby that cares for two things. The Big Blockbuster movies of the 80's and any shitty movies made after that, completely disregarding many great movies series' afterwards because he didn't grow up with them and he doesn't find them nostalgic.

>If a movie doesn't have a shitty forced romance and horrible quips every 5 seconds then its boring XDDD

Eh, better than Space Cop.

Prove yourself right.

He's white Hispanic.

>prove a negative
wew

The burden of proof's on you m8

It's because there can be no children of the union.

>"I can say whatever I want and don't have to prove what I say. Burden of proof! BURDEN OF PROOF!"
Okay, so you have no clue and are just talking out of your ass. Good to know.

How do you expect me to prove the absolute absence of something? meet every single racist and individually ask them if they are okay with interracial gay sex?
It's up to you to prove that there is a single racist who does not approve of it. That is quantifiable evidence with no room for doubt.

butt pregnancy

I don't expect you to prove something that isn't true (that racists are okay with a black man and a white man fucking). You're living up to my expectations by trying to weasel out of proving yourself right when you know you're wrong.

DUDE BBC LMAO

Mike doesn't give a shit about the Matrix sequels. And neither does anyone else

I care.

This is what BBCposting has wrought

You know damn well he was making fun of them for pushing "diversity" but not going all the way with it

stop your shitposting

Doug cares
youtube.com/watch?v=hKHacW8FF6I

of course the whole crux of his joke is retarded because they explain why the matrix exists in the movie

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of their diversity based casting. Its the only way you can really criticise it without being accused of racism by the normies. Personally I would prefer Poe and Finn.