Not bad

not bad

>In the history of interracial rape, the majority of the time it's the white man raping a black girl"
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/press/rprts05p0510pr.cfm
empyreantrail.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/dialectics-an-introduction/
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947357/
download.springer.com/static/pdf/888/art%3A10.1186%2Fgb-2009-10-12-r141.pdf?originUrl=http://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/gb-2009-10-12-r141&token2=exp=1475934998~acl=/static/pdf/888/art%253A10.1186%252Fgb-2009-10-12-r141.pdf*~hmac=483143ffb409f285c3da5f153351866a67677e03720d99612217c21ff33d16d9
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>In the history of interracial rape, the majority of the time it's the white man raping a black girl"

didn't realize this was a comedy

>Blacks commit crimes
>Go to jail
>"DIS DA NEW SLAVERY, BLACK POWER!!!"

Why can't blacks just stop committing crimes?...

Seriously? Did they provide tangible evidence which corresponds with this claim? I'm guessing the answer is no, but humor me.

>It's a Cred Forumsbeard gets triggered by TV and rushes off to his safespace to complain episode

Black men often receive harsher sentences than their white counterparts for the same time.

There's no fucking way they said that. No way.

Even the most WE WUZ nigger couldn't flat out lie with a few million bucks

I'm slavery times Its imaginable that massa liked to keep it a little freaky on the side

>history
I bet my left testicle they mean white slave owners raping black slave girls in the last million years or so

>tripfag pays to be a fake nigger

They also have prior convictions that go unaccounted for in your select view survey. But you knew that

It's 4am, you shouldn't rile yourself up

Does your source for that balance for recidivism? You will get a harsher sentence if you've already commited 30 felonies before this one.

That's really because 9/10 times they are up to no good anyways. I agree its unbelievably unethical and immoral to justify it like this but yeah

rape can only accure from a position of power
since blacks are institutionally discriminated in our society, they hold no power, thus by defintion, rape by a black man is impossible

>smoke harmless grass
>FUCKING EVIL PIECE OF SHIT LOCK HIM AWAY IN A CAGE!!!

thanks whitey

>I'm terrified of dissenting opinons

Then don't traffic places that have Freedom of Speech, retard.

Many of them also have priors, and the recidivism rate is MUCH higher.

Many of them are first time offenders.

When will blacks just be like normal citizens?

Surely these videos aren't helping them in an effort on becoming part of productive society, it's only hindering

>says the person triggered by a dissenting opinion against a board that supports facism

>break the law
>go to jail

What a shocking turn of events.

And many are on their 10th arrest. So fuck off bruv, take that shit to reddit where people will give you sad face upvotes

>thread about a documentary
>get triggered and start posting anti-Cred Forums MS Paint memes

Yeah, you're totally not the triggered one here.

It doesn't change the fact that they're not being framed for crimes they didn't commit. And let's not forget about the white guy who was recently tazed to death because he was SUSPECTED of buying pot (but no one talks about that shit)

The hardworking, respectable black people are greatly outnumbered by the ignorant thugs.

>black man does crack cocaine
>YOU PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE LOCK HIM UP WITH RAPISTS AND MURDERERS

>white man does cocain
>lol boys will be boys you know how it is in private schools thats a fine please

Too bad the shitty ones outnumber other races tenfold so yeah, really puts a damper on people's views

because every law is always justified

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WHEN YOU BREAK DA LAW

YOU FINNA GO TO JAIL?

SHIEEEEEEEEE

>Many

How much is "many"?
That's an awfully vague, non-committal statement.

>greatly outnumbered
Where are you getting this info, user?

>When will blacks just be like normal citizens?

They consider that expectation a form of "racism".

Look up the new SJW buzzworld "respect politics".
It includes things like expecting blacks to not smoke crack and shoot at cops, because that expectation "doesn't respect differences".

Not even that user but do you expect a numerical answer or are you just trying to add a post?
You just look dumb, he didn't poll the people dipshit

>nobody goes to jail for Cocaine posession

Fucking kek.

Literally eat shit, nigger.

Why do blacks always blame society for the crimes they commit?

>mfw you will never live in a world where black people can be accountable
>mfw people will still enable them

Then why did he bother making the statement if he couldn't back it up?

Did he just expect people to ignore the fact that his argument was vague, unprovable and weak and instead just suck it down at face-value?

1. It's easier to blame other people than take responsibility for yourself.
2. Democrats encourage them to do this.

bad example schlomo

>In the history of interracial rape, the majority of the time it's the white man raping a black girl"

Literally can't even see straight I am laughing so hard.

Did they actually have the balls to lie this fucking hard?

The statement is completely justifiable

Just because he didn't say "683927" with it doesn't mean you can discard it

>nigger math
Go hang out with Terrence Howard or some shit

Funny how this opinion changes when it comes to defying gun-control laws or Christian bakeries declining to cater gay weddings.

They're trying to include rape when fucking the apple had yet to fall on Newtons head to try and make up for the fact that they fill the newspaper crime section and women are told to stay out of complete neighborhoods today

Literally >le colonialism meme

>The statement is completely justifiable

Again, not if he can't back it up.

But please, keep posting, Jamal.

HALF (50%) of the murders in the US are committed by just 5% of the population (black males under 40).

1 IN 4 (25% --- a QUARTER) of black men serve prison time for committing violent crimes.

WEALTHY, EDUCATED BLACKS LIVING IN SUBURBS commit more violent crime than IMPOVERISHED, UNEDUCATED WHITES LIVING IN TRAILER PARKS.

Removing black gang shootings from consideration, the US has gun violence rates on par with SWITZERLAND.

I think it's also some kind of "revenge" for things like slavery.

Yes, the Nuremberg Laws were justified.

So was the Holocaust.

That concept already has a name - it's called "cultural relativism".

Learning about it in the first semester of a philosophy course is supposed to shake students out of their blind liberalism and make them apply consistent internal logic to their own sense of morality.

But of course I'm forgetting that education is not necessary to engage in shipost wars on the internet.

This generation is going to be so phenomenally stupid, it's going to make the Trump/Clinton election look like a high point in political discourse.

>"Five years after release from prison, black offenders had the highest recidivism rate (81 percent), compared to Hispanic (75 percent) and white (73 percent) offenders. Recidivism rates declined with age."
bjs.gov/content/pub/press/rprts05p0510pr.cfm

Any other common sense shit you'd like me to hold your hand on?

Again, he isn't the author of the study but simple logic dictates that recidivism rates are much higher to blacks.
You're a stupid sack of dogshit. Go swallow a bottle of pills

it just proves that whites can rape black women and get away with it

>recidivism rate (81 percent), compared to Hispanic (75 percent) and white (73 percent) offenders
lol, what's even the point of prisons then? They clearly don't work well. I'm talking about all three.

>Removing black gang shootings from consideration, the US has gun violence rates on par with SWITZERLAND.

This is what amazes me about Liberals.

They whinge and squawk about how much "gun violence" America has while calling everyone else "racist".
In reality, they are directly complaining about nigs shooting each other.

Because at this point of human history, this period of 100 years in our 100,000 year history we thought the 'smart' thing is to not just kill violent criminals and get it over with like the other 99,899 years
It's a new concept so it's nice that you're critiquing it.

Yeah, that's a whole other debate. As far as 1st world prison systems, it doesn't get more fucked up than the U.S.

It's to keep them away

It doesn't change the fact that the U.S. prison system is fucked, and you're life is basically over after you commit a felony. It sets every felon up for failure, when it should be the opposite.

This documentary should be about the U.S. prison system and not just about poor black criminals.

>tfw probably the only white guy alive who hasn't raped yet a black girl

being beta is a life of suffering

100% this

But as usual, niggers love to whine and complain and point the finger at everyone but themselves.

>It sets every felon up for failure, when it should be the opposite.

Committing a felony sets you up for failure, numb-nuts.

What, you expect to get out of prison for shooting a woman and stealing her car, and for companies to start handing you job-offers left and right?

All gun control is against the Constitution.
Businesses can choose who to do business with , again because of the constitution.

Jamal rapes and loots and you think it is the same.

>the prisons are the problem
>not the prisoners that are worthless nigger dogshit

Yep, it's definitely the infrastructure of our jail, that's why we aren't comparable to Finland. Yep...
M'lady

>As far as 1st world prison systems, it doesn't get more fucked up than the U.S.

Yeah, I'm sure it's the fault of America and not the countless minority criminals it has to babysit.

I would legit love to see the faggots in some shitty Scandnavian hug-therapy prison try to deal with hardened drug-dealers from Mexico or gang-banging niggers like America does.

>What, you expect to get out of prison for shooting a woman and stealing her car
That's a pretty extreme case, and obviously the crimes should be dealt with accordingly.

Crimes used to be dealt with accordingly. It was called lynching.

That's a fair point; nevertheless, they basically treat every felon the same, with the lack of any opportunities, which only perpetuates the vicious cycle.

Who said anything about infrastructure? Go back to your echo-chamber, dipshit.

>with the lack of any opportunities

Again, you want companies to line up to hire felons?

I'm a college graduate with a degree in Commercial Arts who has never ONCE had any interaction with the police. Not even a speeding ticket.

And I STILL can't get a decent job.

And you want felons to have decent employment just handed to them?

Society doesn't disadvantage felons. Felons disadvantage themselves.

Cred Forums?

Kill yourself reddit

>echo chamber

lol that's rich

Do you think non-violent drug offenders should be forced into involuntary servitude?

>he fell for the people caught with a joint get felonies meme

They are caught with huge quantities with intent to distribute you dip

Existence precedes essence, you moralfag reactionary.

Improve the material conditions of the poor and you will see both crime and health issues drop drastically.

>They are caught with huge quantities with intent to distribute you dip

And? If they are non-violent, should be they forced into involuntary servitude?

So more money for them programs?

I wonder how many billions have been spent on niggers so far and the best result we've gotten from it is "well I mean they aren't as violent as 10 years ago"

>Commercial arts

Wow, you really fucked up.

>Improve the material conditions of the poor and you will see both crime and health issues drop drastically.

So basically pay people to NOT commit crimes?

Do I expect them to """line up"""? No, but I think that certain crimes should be off the record. And depending on the crime, you should not lose your ability to vote (inb4 durr he thinks voting matters)

If you have a situation where felons cannot get jobs with liveable wages, what do you think is gonna happen? Do you even know what you're arguing in favor of, or are you just taking a hardass stance on punishment?

>DUDE PEOPLE ONLY COMMIT CRIMES BECAUSE THEY'RE POOR LMAO

This fallacy needs to die.

Please explain why being poor justifies you going out and raping a woman.

Yes, I'd say say.

Hell, I'm actually much more empathetic to the violent criminals since I know that some among the shit were drunken bar fights that went way too far while the drug dealers were obviously years long process

>If you have a situation where felons cannot get jobs with liveable wages, what do you think is gonna happen?

It's their own fault they are in that situation.

Again, you're a dumbass if you expect felons to get hired for a job when that company has 30 other NON-felons applying for that same job.

You don't need welfare programs. You need massive infrastructure investments in inner cities. Food deserts, for example, are a very real thing. You reactionary fuckheads shit on niggers for eating terrible food with food stamps without realizing that in most cases the only groceries available to them are at shitty bodegas, which means lots of processed crap and subsidized corn products. I live in Philly. I see this shit firsthand every day.

As far as programs go, though, a universal basic income would go a long way towards lowering crime and placating civil unrest, especially with the rise of automation within multiple job sectors.

>And? If they are non-violent, should be they forced into involuntary servitude?

Yes. Jail isn't solely reserved for serial-killers.

Unless you think White Collar Criminals should never serve jail-time either, that is.

so just gib them free shit without them putting in hard work and effort to get themselves out of the poor makes it all go away?

"Cause" and "justify" are two entirely different concepts, you fucking knucklehead.

Sure, it's a fallacy to suggest that being poor, in and of itself, causes people to commit crimes; however, poverty usually comes with many other environmental factors which contribute to the disproportionate crime rates.

Not user, btw

>As far as programs go, though, a universal basic income would go a long way towards lowering crime and placating civil unrest

Kek, so literally paying people to do nothing? At the expense of people who DON'T get to do nothing?

What inspired this? This free checks the government sends you for having autism that let you pay rent while playing videogames and shitposting all day?

because when you're dead broke no girls want anything to do and you can't even afford a hooker

you're at a sexual dead end

guess what happens next

Please explain how being poor CAUSES someone to go out and rape a woman at knife-point.

see and stop sperging out like an autist

You conveniently ignored my proposal that certain non-violent crimes should be left off the record. And if they have a shitty resume anyway, then tough luck.

So you'd like me to work more at my closing manager position at Domino's, maybe another 3 or 4 weeks free for Uncle Sam on top of the already 13 weeks a year I work for free so black people can hopefully be less fat and hopefully be less violent and terrible...

Hmmm....

>Private school

Even your half-assed comparison doesn't describe the average white person. If the justice system was biased towards race and not economic status, OJ Simpson would have been found guilty as fuck.

>"dude, rape happens because people are poor!"
>expecting this statement to be taken seriously, then accusing ANYONE ELSE of being an "autist"

Laughing so hard I can't even see straight.

this is also why rape is so high in those poor shitholes like India or South America or Africa

delet this immediately

Cred Forums is full of nothing but bored neets and you dont see them raping people

that's the second time you've said that

i'm picturing pic related laughing like a spastic in his mom's basement

Why do you upset yourself, OP?

Milton Friedman advocated a basic income, just so you know. Again, with the rise of automation, it is an inevitability.

>At the expense of people who DON'T get to do nothing?

You mean billionaires that already pay zero taxes and do literally nothing but extract surplus value from exploited laborers? Fucking kek. Get your head out of the trashcan of ideology, you spooked retard.

>You conveniently ignored my proposal that certain non-violent crimes should be left off the record.

Companies have every right to know who they are hiring.

>y-yeah well you're a fat virgin

Here's your championship title belt for crushing that user

Underrated

because nobody here is nigger-tier poor

or even if they (highly unlikely), then their natural autism and fear of the world outside holds them back

You become a NEET and die alone.

>You mean billionaires that already pay zero taxes and do literally nothing but extract surplus value from exploited laborers?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND stopped reading.

Go beg for free money somewhere else you OWS retard.

>"Dude I decided business owners have too much money so that money should be taken away so the government can pay me to sit on my ass and shitpost LMAO!"

Not that user but now what are you arguing about?

I didn't know this new thing your raging about had any correlation. Income tax now is what you want to talk about?

I haven't seen it but this film is basically about prison labor. It compares it to modern day slavery. Maybe it's full of shit, maybe not. Why don't you watch it first?
I'm getting tired of racists on this board.

if you're a beta cuck, sure

if you're a regular person (i.e. your average nigger or guy on the street), then rape happens

No. They really don't.

That's your perspective, and it's not completely illogical, but I wouldn't say that a company has a "right" to know that someone dealt weed once.

>You mean billionaires that already pay zero taxes

Fucking kek. The top 1% of society provides nearly 95% of all the income tax the government gets.

I'd be careful bad-mouthing large companies, user. Without the tax-income they provide, your ass probably wouldn't get free government checks in the mail every month for being autistic.

>degree in Commercial Arts

>this thread

I can't wait until Hiro shuts down Cred Forumsllution to cut server costs

Maybe you shouldn't have been 2cool4school pothead user

You would be totally fine if it were the other way around. You're a hypocrite.

>tfw I'll never be mad about a board on an Indian call center forum

Feels good man. You should try it but I think you're probably past the point of no return

>You need massive infrastructure investments in inner cities.

oh you mean "gentrification"

>The top 1% of society provides nearly 95% of all the income tax the government gets

Nope, no felonies for me. Only one DUI under the ARD program, and I got it expunged from my record. And it's a good thing, because even a DUI can fuck you pretty hard.

>Stop discussing race while discussing this documentary about race

>No. They really don't.

And you can go fuck yourself.

Companies have every right not to be strong-armed into hiring criminals over non-criminals.

You apparently know dick about how business or commerce works and why companies wouldn't want to hire drug-dealers, probably because you were one yourself and are now crying over it.
Eat shit.

bullshit. you think you're the only one to ever live in a city? just because someone doesn't walk any further than the corner store doesn't mean that's all there is available. please tell me what city doesn't have any grocery stores.

Who's this dumb cuck and why do you keep posting him?

When you reactionary fags need a place to go after Cred Forumsyps is shut down you're all welcome to come to /leftypol/. Might learn a thing or two about a thing or two, including who that "cuck" is.

>Individuals commit something
>Condemn the entire 'race'
What did Cred Forums & /tumblr/ mean by this inexcusably retarded behavior?

Trump's going to win and then every darkie will be for the sword.

>duuuh you probably don't know anything about________
Airtight argument you got there, child.

>strong armed
Kek. Yeah, that's exactly what I was suggesting.

I don't want to go to your pedo honeypot site but considering you aren't telling me who he is and what he stands for I'm assuming he's a fat dumb cuck and you're still in your edgy phase

He isn't even referring to fucking Eight Chan you dumb fucking retard, but /lit/

Goddamn kill urself stupid fuck

>he still can't accept that it's over

DUI is a worse crime than dealing weed, imho you should've got time and you should never be allowed to expunge it from your record.

A DUI should fuck you pretty hard, because it's the crime that demonstrates a philosophy that "the rules were written for other people" more than any other.

Employers ought to know that you drink irresponsibly and don't value the lives of others enough to stay sober when you drive. That's pretty pertinent information about your character, it tells them far more about your suitability for their business than a drug-dealing charge would.

Employers have every right to know as much as they want about prospective employees, legally and morally.

>I don't want to go to your pedo honeypot site

You're already on one, you idiot.

>Thread 404s soon because some assblasted leftie can't handle free speech.

>No. They really don't.
Yes, they really do. The people most likely to commit crimes are those who have already been convicted of an earlier crime. Recidivists make up the majority of the prison population for a reason. You are statistically taking an unnecessary risk by hiring an ex-con when there's somebody equally qualified with no criminal history or tendencies.

>Only one DUI
They are far, far too lenient on DUI offenders, a single DUI should permanently revoke your license.

I just wanted to know who the fat ugly guy he admires is and why and instead I get that user trying to be cutesy and looking like a dipshit instead

>going to /lit/ for Lolita general #174893

Pass, I just read the sticky and look no further

The concept of "free speech" in Western so-called "democracies" is actually used to enforce what can't be freely said.

Lrn2dialectics, you uneducated reactionary bitch.

I disagree hole heartidly

You've been brainwashed by the MADD
Lobbt

You aren't bringing anything to the table ITT, I don't know why you're posting

>I just wanted to know who the fat ugly guy he admires

It literally says his name in the image, you imperceptive dumbfuck.

I've lost two cousins to scumbags like you who think the rules don't apply to you and drive drunk. Guy who killed them only got 20 years in prison, should have been life.

Great speech, user. And sure, that wouldn't completely ruin a sizeable portion of the population, thus, making things even worse.

>legally and morally
Legally, as it currently stands, yes. Morally, that's your perspective. Now fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Niggers lol

And I wanted to instead here the anons breakdown of why I should admire him like he does. That's the more important question of which he doesn't answer so I'm assuming I'm correct when I said the poster is probably just some edgefag

>compares blatant and fragrant disregard for easy to follow laws with muh six trillion

Good, they were probably faggots too. You should follow their lead and kys.

>projecting this much

Most people on this site aren't pedos, user.

Only if you spew one-sided political rhetoric, you butthurt faggot. Pic related is you.

Ablooblooboo

Recidivists should absolutely be disqualified.

Enjoy prison

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."

Actually this is me:
empyreantrail.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/dialectics-an-introduction/

Scroll down to example 3. I mean, you can try reading the whole thing, but I doubt you'll make it past the first 4 paragraphs.

These statistics are probably on the "truer" side of things, but ZERO sounds a bit suspicious. I mean, not even one guy ???

>Injustice is being discriminated against while living in a crime ridden neighborhood, and having priors.

You're right. Why don't cops trust those inner city hood rats, who dress like the rappers who brag about slapping women, shooting people, and selling narcotics?

I fail to see how people who steal from and hurt others getting imprisoned and killed by the police is injustice. That seems more like the definition of justice. Getting bad people off the streets.

Buy a pig in a poke, you keep the pig and he keeps yer poke.

I don't plan on drinking and driving again... but I have been considering seeing what this whole rape thing is about, so we'll see.

Oh? Is that what they taught you in school? Your white, middle-to-upper-class school in a safe, socio-economically stable neighbourhood? Well then, it seems I've been corrected! Those standards of morals, ethics and the law must, by that definition apply to all children from all walks of life!

I hereby retract my comment and offer to make no further comment in this thread, sir. Touché, sir. Touché.

SHUT UP NIGGER

It wouldn't ruin a sizeable portion of the population, because the vast majority of people don't commit DUIs.

On top of that, there is already a shortage of jobs on offer - any trimming of the pool of suitable candidates should, in theory, allow more of those limited positions to be filled faster, allowing the economy to further stave off its inevitable decline into disarray and war.

The moral right of employers to know whatever they want about prospective employees is pretty ubiquitously agreed upon by the law-abiding population - strangely it seems to be people with black spots on their criminal records who are most in favour of blocking access to those criminal records.

It's not sanctimonious to believe that people who disobey the law, especially laws as simple and fundamentally socially beneficial as drink-driving laws, do not deserve to be considered as equals to law-abiding individuals when competing for employment.

You broke the law, and it was a law that only asked that you don't be a drunken fuckwit. It wasn't some hard-to-follow tax law that your accountant broke in your name, it wasn't a law against stealing food to feed yourself, it wasn't even an irritating law, like disabled parking or drinking in public.

It was the law that asks you simply find a different mode of transport, or designate a driver, if you're going to drink enough to become drunk. The easiest law for functional adults to follow, and you broke it, meaning that you are either dangerously inconsiderate, or an alcoholic, both of which would be pertinent information to a prospective employer.

You are not an equal candidate to the average Joe, you are a worse person. Fuck you.

cities are not foreign 3rd worlds. you're not the only that knows about them. you're full of shit

So your response is "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!"?

Lovely.

This.

Criminal apologists can fuck off.

I bet at least 8% of people with a driver's license will get a DUI

I know in Minnesota it's like 25%

Sorry your cousins got rekt though even though they were at fault

>I doubt you'll make it past the first 4 paragraphs.

You're right.
>Free speech, as a right, upon analysis leads us to ask what kind of speech actually enacts its condition of protection, and we find it is only dissenting speech of those in minorities or outside the status quo power that actually falls under the need of such a protection of speech.

Listen to a rap song. Watch a movie that glorifies a culture of ignorance and violence. Go live with the people you defend. Experience things, and you'll realize what a twat you are. Weren't the Irish once impoverished minorities? What about the Italians? Yet, their culture doesn't revolve around self-pity, and blaming other people for their problems.

Please explain to me what "cultures" there are where it's beneficial for thieves and junkies and cop-killers to walk the streets?

It's not zero, but zero is within the margin of error

It's been a long time since I've seen someone get so thoroughly BTFO on Cred Forums.

Nicely done. His ass is going to be sore from this for a while.

No. My response is "I'm a realist." You take any child of ANY race - white, black, hispanic, asian or other and you place them in that other child's position: (a) born to unintelligent parents (b) born in an area filled with unintelligent, hyper-macho troglodytes with little to no education or employment prospects, but PLENTY to prove, and (c) most likely partially brain-damaged from drug use during pregnancy, and that child WILL become a product of his or her environment. ALWAYS. No exceptions.

The solution? Change the environment. Until then, the poor and disadvantaged will ALWAYS hate authority. And you know it. Black, white, hispanic, asian or other. Speaking of "education", why don't you yourself get one?

>Until then, the poor and disadvantaged will ALWAYS hate authority. And you know it. Black, white, hispanic, asian or other.

There are currently far, far more whites beneath the poverty-line than blacks in America.
And yet the black crime rate is still astronomically higher.

How does your condescending, faggoty philosophy account for this?

because they have gigantic prior arrest records or are recidivists, idiot

>he actually typed this out

>do not deserve to be considered as equals
>because of one mistake
I shouldn't be considered an equal if my qualifications are not equal.

>you broke a law that was easy to follow blah blah
Yes, I broke a law because I was drunk and had few inhibitions.

>you're not an equal candidate to the average Joe
Kek. Did you read this before sending it?

And no, the "vast majority" do not have DUI's, but 1 in every 180 drivers has one -- I'd say that's a pretty significant rate.

So black people can't live around other blacks since as a group they're largely sacks of shit?

Samecuck

It's funny, because I grew up in methville Kentucky, around all kids of trash, and I never robbed or hurt anyone. Kill yourself, bud. I've met blacks who are from families much better off than mine. Know what they talk about? How hard their lives are, their jail cred, fighting, and bitches. It's a cultural thing, you dumb fucking wimp.

>I am a hardworking respectable person
>Tripcode on Cred Forums

Really made me think

>because of one mistake

A mistake that shows your true character and endangered the lives of other people.

You are unequal to people who have made that mistake zero times you persecution-complex shitwad.

Hating authority isn't the same thing as stealing from people on your own level. Niggers are reprehensible.

So, according to my argument, that 8% should be placed at a disadvantage in the employment market. 25% in Minnesota. Are you trying to say that isn't fair?

Nobody I know has ever been killed or even badly injured in a car accident, but the fact that you'd be willing to try and rub that in my face if it were the case again tells me that your criminal record ought never to have been cleared. Employers ought to know that you're a fuckwit who isn't sorry about having broken a law which only exists to keep the public safe from their own poor decisions.

You make poor decisions, are probably too fond of a drink, look to other people's mistakes to justify your own, refuse to show remorse for your inexcusable crime, and STILL have the utter gall to insist that the government remove all record of your misdeeds so that employers will be unable to know about your shortcomings as a person.

You are a shit person who deserves to be put out of a job by affirmative action, and I am glad I will probably never have to interact with you beyond the medium of this anonymous internet argument.

>being unaware of things yet speaking like your knowledgeable on a subject seconds before
Wew lad. You're the worst type of person

>because of one mistake

The people who made that mistake zero times are inherently better than you.

Eat shit.

yeah, it was pretty good apart from a few dumb quotes, like the zimmerman phone call and some of trumps lines taken out of context
but it did present it's points mostly clearly

That's your "citation"?

>I talked to a black person once before and now I am a cultural expert
>Also, anecdotes are definitely valid evidence

Cred Forums every time

>everyone is the same user

Take it easy with the rage posting too buddy you look like a clown

1. Prior convictions.
2. The don't deal with the police as smartly like not talking and getting a lawyer
3. They're poor so they'll usually hire a shitty public defendant
4. They're niggers so they usually never show remorse and the Judge sentences accordingly.

I'm not that user, I'm just splitting my sides after your 3 paragraph response and immediately exposing yourself as pretty unknowledgeable 90 seconds after you tried being this logical and smart poster.

You got Google faggot, you post 3 paragraph responses of which you're unaware about, maybe you could post one line into google

Yes. Middle class blacks are just white people, rare as they may be

>this is what he laughingly calls his "rebuttal"

>a culture of ignorance and violence

Yes, one borne of advanced stage capitalism. If you understood dialectics, which that article lays out, you'd also understand how the base of society (the economic system, the social relations endemic to said economic system) shapes the the superstructure of society (e.g. culture).

By the by, your ilk, or what I imagine to be your ilk, are uncultured fucking degenerates. Pic related.

>your true character
Moral posturing. It carries absolutely no weight.
>persecution complex
You don't know what that means.

I may be unequal as far as this mistake is concerned, but that doesn't mean much.

>better
>worse
>illogical value judgements

>I make assumptions about another persons experience, because I can't accept the fact that I don't have any in this matter.

I live in a college town. I've had experience with a lot of black people, but go ahead and post an image of a neckbeard.

it was pretty anti-Trump

Who is this guy? I keep seeing him, link to his youtube channel pls.

Your qualifications are not equal to most, in this case. Namely, the qualification of "not being a criminal", usually one of the most important in terms of being considered for the job.

I have been drunk many, many times. So have most people. I have never driven a vehicle while drunk, nor would I do so under any circumstances, and neither have, nor would, most people.

Therefore, the average Joe, any Tom, Dick or Harry, is likely to be a more suitable candidate for any given job than you are. That is, unless the job in question would benefit from the employee having the qualities that lead to DUIs, namely a lack of consideration, a sense of entitlement, and a lack of self-control.

So, yourself and 1 in 180 other people ought to be lower down in the list when it comes to employers' priorities, and rightly so. If they ever get desperate enough, they'll hire you, as economic theory would suggest - you will just belong to a subset of employment candidates who are not normally considered, or at least not at first, and rightly fucking so.

As before, fuck you.

>types up wordy response trying to appear educated on a subject
>can't Google basic shit and instead wastes time hoping A DIFFERENT user Googles it for him in ten times the speed it would take himself to do it initially

How sad
Maybe avoid trying to look like an expert next time

>sell industrial chemicals to children as "recreational drugs"
>also sell harmless grass because supply and demand
>get arrested for selling literal poison (and harmless grass)
>"I DINDU NUFFIN, WEED IS HARMLESS YO!"

His head is spinning at this point, and he thinks he's on a roll cause some user told him he BTFO of the evil DUI man.

Just another alt-right weenie who will be entirely irrelevant in a month or so.

Sorry for assuming that only drunk drivers would ever consider defending a drunk driver's right to hide his crime from public knowledge.

Keep posting pics of fedora chubsters, because it makes you look like you're projecting.

>the base of society (the economic system, the social relations endemic to said economic system) shapes the the superstructure of society (e.g. culture).

Yes, keep giving them welfare, they'll eventually find jobs. I bet you own a fucking Iphone, too.

What's his fucking youtube account?

nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html

>tries to be an expert
>isn't aware of his subject matter

Kys

>because of one mistake

The people who made that mistake zero times are inherently better than you.

Eat shit.

He is literally a leftist wannabe comedian.
As usually a fatass.

>Having this much of a persecution-complex

Eat shit, drunky.

Nothing will bring your cousins back you rageposting clown

Stay mad while I drunk drive some more kek

>not being criminal
But... I'm not a "criminal". Where are you from? You type like a self-righteous britfag.

>I have never ever ever nor would I ever ever do such a horrible terrible thing... ever
Well, you must be an amazing person, user. Congratulations, no one gives a fuck.

Anyway, obviously were not going to reach some kind of agreement on this matter, so I'll just end it with the fact that I'm glad you're a fucking do-nothing who isn't in charge of anything.

>as before, fuck you
I love you, user. How could you be so hateful? We're clearly not equal in that regard.

Ironically enough, that's a different user altogether, and as I said before nobody I know has ever died in a car accident.

My cousin's boyfriend did, but I have no idea if he was at fault, nor if drinking was involved, and I never actually met the guy.

>Moral posturing. It carries absolutely no weight.

And yet it does, considering everyone in this thread is mocking you AND your dumb ass will never get a job that isn't flipping fucking burgers.

Kill yourself if you're preaching this shit, and you have a flat-screen television, a smart phone, wear designer clothes, etc. If you're enjoying Cred Forums on a computer that's bourgeois. Why don't you understand that wealth is relative?

>But... I'm not a "criminal".
Looks like the police, the State and society disagreed, cuck.

>Well, you must be an amazing person, user. Congratulations, no one gives a fuck.
They apparently DO give a fuck, considering he can find a job and you can't, since he's a law-abiding citizen and you're a drunk-driving white-trash degenerate.

Holy shit, how mad are you right now? Looks like you're trying to deflect it with denialism.

I'm DUI masterrace and I was in a supervisory position a year out of college

Guess how many fucks I give about my arrest
Zero

Guess how many fucks my employers gave about my arrest
Zero

Guess how mad you are
Mad

>everyone
No, every user who's talking about driving drunk is not me.

And apparently you missed my previous post about having the DUI expunged kek.

>I'm DUI masterrace and I was in a supervisory position a year out of college

Yeah I'm totally sure you aren't lying on the internet.

Enjoy cleaning those grills at Burger King, jackhat. Make em' shine.

More than millionaires hiding their money overseas to avoid taxes? What are you, fucking 14? Ignorant faggot.

You are a criminal, by definition. You broke the law.

Most people try their best never to break the law, and would consider DUI to be one of the worst laws to break because to do so is to value your own convenience over the lives and safety of the general public.

I'm not claiming to be an amazing person, just a part of the law-abiding majority who would prefer that their clean criminal records be valued by prospective employers, and that we not be considered the "equal" of a person like yourself, who has broken a law that is so easy and understandable to abide by.

Would it make you any less wrong if I told you where I was from?

>mafia 3
>birth of a nation
>13th

all on the same day
all overshadowed by donald the pussy grabber trump

>Drive drunk
>"BU-BU-BUT RICH PEOPLE AREN'T PAYING ENOUGH T-T-TAXES!!!"

Holy shit, and you're accusing ANYONE ELSE of being underaged?

Honestly, I take back what I said.
Continue to drive drunk.
Hopefully your dumb ass will wrap your car around a telephone poll.
Or you'll end up in jail.

Kek not lying at all you dumb faggot. I didn't say I was pulling 6 figures but I'm doing alright for myself.

Sorry about your red asscheeks you have over me getting ripped and going for a spin :^)

Literally all the technology inside your smart phone, your flat screen television and your desktop/laptop come from state sponsored research. Not the free market.

THE WHITE MAN WINS AGAIN, HAHA!

>I was in a supervisory position a year out of college

Oh wow, supervising pimple-faced fry-cooks at he local Bojangles?
I'm in utter awe. Be sure and throw me a Benjamin now and then, moneybags.

Nice strawman. Where did I say that DUI is a worse crime than tax evasion? Surely the bit about committing crimes out of a belief that "the law was written for other people" might have given you a hint as to my opinion on that one, too.

Underage retard.

Which government agency was responsible?

>you are a criminal, by definition
I'm not going to quibble over semantics with you, but a criminal act does not permentantly define someone as a criminal. But whatever, it's really irrelevant.

You keep saying "equal" as if you're somehow a "better", more qualified person because you don't have a DUI. I'm not even defending MYSELF at this point, you're just a self-righteous imbecile.

>would it make you any less wrong
Just curious, m8

>Literally all the technology inside your smart phone, your flat screen television and your desktop/laptop come from state sponsored research. Not the free market.

This is what Commies actually believe.

>this fucking mad

Get a grip user

Several. CERN, DARPA, NSF, DoD, NASA, etc.

>You keep saying "equal" as if you're somehow a "better", more qualified person because you don't have a DUI.

But he literally is.

Anybody who hasn't gotten a DUI is inherently better than an asshole who got piss drunk and thought they could drive a car on a road with other people and pedestrians on it.

I know that makes your ass raw, but it's true, and pretty much every sector of society that matters agrees.

Again, stay mad.

this

sick of watching this shit

sad that my netflix money is going towards this shit

Genuinely curious why my tax dollars don't go to a government agency that builds phones and sells them/gives them to citizens if that's the case

Not arguing I'm just thinking if you have a good invention it's obviously not best for gooks in Asia to completely cuck you out of hundreds of millions and all you get out of it is "well we thought of it"

Ok, which one of you lost the cousins? Cause I feel like you have an irrationally emotional perspective on this.

Why the fuck would I be mad?

I'm not the one that fucked my future by being a shit-brained alcoholic.

>Even the most WE WUZ nigger couldn't flat out lie with a few million bucks

you really, really overestimate the moral values of the left.

Why are you raging so much against DUI masterrace

Most people don't give a fuck unless you live in some shithole where you ride a bus to get around. Been going on for 45 minutes now spergo sparda

>From the historical-revisionist that brought you Selma!

Oh boy, I bet this documentary is totally honest and not deceptive at all.

But user it hasn't interfered with my life literally at all except for fees for like 8 months.

It has never even came up. Holy shit get a hold of yourself kekekek

>Most people don't give a fuck

You'll find out just how much they care once you have to hunt for a job.

Wait until you apply for a job that isn't grease-related.

Shit's going to get fucking real once that happens and you won't be happy about it.

>Genuinely curious why my tax dollars don't go to a government agency that builds phones and sells them/gives them to citizens if that's the case

Because the "state agency" would pay the laborers what they deserve, or at least more closely what they deserve if not in a situation where the means of production are adequately collectivized, instead of parasitically extracting surplus value from them like capitalists do. Historically, the bourgeoisie have never allowed this. Why would they now?

A criminal is a person who has broken the law. You have broken the law, and are therefore a criminal. Sorry, citizen, that's the way it is.

I am a better, more qualified person, at least on paper, because I don't have a criminal record. It is only right that should we both compete for the same job, and all other hypothetical qualifications being equal, I should get the job.

My personal opinion that DUI is one of the most morally repugnant crimes is a separate issue, but then again I doubt many people who aren't drunk drivers would disagree. It's especially so because when you're drunk, your inhibitions are gone and in many cases this means you simply become truer to your nature. Kissing the girl you're really into but would never normally kiss, revealing your inner racist in a heated debate at the bar, punching the guy who insults you over the pool table even though normally you'd hold yourself back. Doing things that you would do if the social barriers didn't prevent it.

In your case, that includes getting behind the wheel when you're not in a fit state to do so, which is something that most people just wouldn't ever do because it's so damn needlessly dangerous.

Maybe in Minnesota there's no other option since the nearest bar might be miles away and there's no bus service, but the vast majority of the world's population lives within walking distance of their local watering hole and aren't willing to save 15 minutes at the expense of innocent passersby.

Brah I already have manager as part of my title and I just turned 25 kek

You need to Donna, Summers

it hasn't interfered with my life in the slightest bro... I'm not even joking with you, it doesn't even come up kek

>my fucking face right now

Bro, you're sperging right now trying to pretend the realities of my situation aren't exactly what they are.

Brah...

I'm just being honest with you. Hasn't interfered at all. At fucking all.

Sorry, you can make something up though since you're rageposting and all emotional. Idgaf I gotta get back to bed.

>my personal opinion
And it's just that.

Here, I'll save you some time on another laughably verbose response, Saint user -- take it as a win, you are the morally superior being.

Watching it now. It's very SJW, though I don't disagree with parts. Americas jail system is fucked. The fact that prisons are for profit is the problem.

I don't give a shit about race or whatever. Handing out life sentences for shit like loitering, vagrancy, minor drug offenses etc because of the 3 strikes policy all to make money.

fuck off reddit

LMAO they have some jewish guy saying

"When they say 'He was a good boy, he didn't do anything' don't believe any of it"

'Dindu nuffin he waz a gud boi' has been around since he 90s at least. Hahahaha

they cut to a scene from 12 years a slave where Fassbender rapes a black girl

sentencing difference between crack and powder cocaine was not an accident

Why are you bragging about being a retail manager at 25?]

White communities don't support criminals though. Theirs less criminals and less re-offenders per capita in white communities. Black communities in america are very very criminally orientated and well you'd think deterrents would work, but clearly fucking not.

It wasn't illegal to rape property then.

Please tell me you're fucking joking

I'm just over half way through it now. It was a thing that happened.

It's not rape if you own them.

Black men not raised in ghetos are as prone to crime as white men raised in the same way are.

Poverty leads to crime, and the horrible mistreatment black men receive in prisons leads them to worse crimes and even worse mentalities.

Yes, black men are still slaves as they are bred by America to both be a cog and a scapegoat. It is despicable and must be done away with in a good society.

You realize that statistically, no white men rape black women now, right? I mean it happens, but in such low numbers that it doesn't show up as a percentage.

They were legally their property, so it's wasn't actually rape. Plus slave girls loved getting fucked by their master because it got them out of work and preferential treatment.

men often receive harsher sentences than their female counterparts for the same crime.
Guess that means men are oppressed.

>last million years or so
lol

Oh fuck off. I'm a white guy who grew up in poverty and the idea of becoming a criminal never even crossed my mind. I got out of poverty the normal way, by getting a job. Why didn't the black people I grew up with who are now in jail do the same?

Because in the work field black men are notoriously discriminated against. I don't mean to offend you, but white men have a much easier time in getting jobs than black men, and the culture created by white men both encourages crime in black culture and discriminates against black men in white capitalist structure.
In other words, a system constructed to keep the slaves as slaves and the masters as masters, only discreetly instead of explicitly.

yeah for a negro a felony is like the first communion for catholics

They keep fucking committing crimes

Then why did I work with more black people than whites while in my 20s while doing mundane jobs? It's only since I moved into the technology industry that there's been less black colleagues because it required an education.

In school, there were black kids bragging about petty crimes they've already commited and how they can't wait to get on welfare when they are old enough. You're talking out of your ass from the outside looking in. The reality of the culture of poverty is something you have no clue about.

Also, don't try to protect me from being offended.

>In the history of interracial rape, the majority of the time it's the white man raping a black girl

This is just black on white racism. There's very little evidence to support this. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but in the statistics of certain races being raped, black women are raped the least; and naturally, modern blacks are pushing the idea that they were the only slaves.

Unfortunately, despite the presence of Mulatto or Quadroon populations, there's little evidence to support that these were born out of rape. Take into account the moors and other wars with african states, there's clear evidence that blacks have raped their way through some mediterranian states.

Besides, in the history of interracial rape, it's Asian men raping everyone.

>the majority of the time it's the white man raping a black girl

That's some grade-A propaganda right there.

We should eradicate every single non-white human being for the greater good. Niggers have not helped with the development of the human race and thus does not deserve to be allowed to live further.

slavery you fucking dumbass, do you now how many descendants of slaves are the result of white slaveowners raping slaves?

>do you now how many descendants of slaves are the result of white slaveowners raping slaves?

No. Why don't you tell us.

If all black people in the world died, there'd be a net gain to human civilization.

Prove me wrong.

and it's a tripfag ofc

Yeah, it's called consent

>google director
>its a nigger

into the garbage

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947357/

download.springer.com/static/pdf/888/art%3A10.1186%2Fgb-2009-10-12-r141.pdf?originUrl=http://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/article/10.1186/gb-2009-10-12-r141&token2=exp=1475934998~acl=/static/pdf/888/art%253A10.1186%252Fgb-2009-10-12-r141.pdf*~hmac=483143ffb409f285c3da5f153351866a67677e03720d99612217c21ff33d16d9

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

I just tried proving you wrong, but I literally cannot do it!

>raping slaves

they weren't persons, they could not be raped. The slave owners were just using their property

Even worse, it's a sheboon.

>poverty leads to crime
No it doesn't. Genetics and testosterone lead to crime.
I'll let you guess which race is predisposed to impulsiveness and higher test levels.

You had to go back 10 years to find a widely debunked factoid. Nigger.

Big whoop. Guess how many Koreans have Mongolian blood in them. Give up? ALL OF THEM. Rape isn't new and if anything you should thank your great great great great white grand daddy since now you get to live in the safest most prosperous nation on earth. Don't forget to say "God bless America" when you pick up your check on the 1st Jamal.

It proves no one wants to fuck a fat nigger bitch, except niggers.

Truly redpilled. Cred Forums is right again!

>You need massive infrastructure investments in inner cities. Food deserts, for example, are a very real thing. You reactionary fuckheads shit on niggers for eating terrible food with food stamps without realizing that in most cases the only groceries available to them are at shitty bodegas, which means lots of processed crap and subsidized corn products.
You need to do a little research. Stores left cities when blacks decided stealing and rioting was a valid lifestyle. You expect stores to open, knowing nigs will rob, burglarize, shoplift, and burn the place down. This 50 years now of people repeating that shit, without putting the smallest thought into why the business decision was made.

Oh, and you can't open a business and then charge higher prices to cover your huge security costs...that is racist and the local tv network will do an expose on you.

Do you want to start a business in the inner areas of Baltimore? St. Louis? Chicago? Oakland/Compton? Nigger parts of LA? Use your brain for a minute and think about your answer.

Criticising USA's prison and incarceration system is alright, it has been a failure and deserves scrutiny. Specially the fucking private prisons.

That said, the narrative of blacks going from slaves to criminals is just pathetic though, and I'd say even dangerous in the current climate. Homicide victims, robbery victims, etc. are not made up and it clearly shows which racial group is overrepresented in violent crime. There is some discussion on wether or not black people receive slightly harsher sentences, but there is absolutely no consensus on the issue and except for drugs it looks unlikely. This victim narrative of blacks will achieve nothing and the USA is going to end up worse by biased shit like this.

How much better would the United States be (generally speaking) with a greatly reduced black population, exactly?