A communications disruption can mean only one thing

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

This complaint was always stupid because his comment was contextual, not just made in a complete vacuum as a general rule of nature. You people are fucking idiots.

What's the one thing?

YOU MUST CONTACT ME

the context isn't important, it's just really fucking stupid to jump to that conclusion when for all you know it could be a technical issue

is it Bane?

Poossay

Really? The communications go out for an entire planet that just happens to be being blockaded by a hostile group with the threat of a takeover and it just might be technical problems? Seems like you're the stupid one here.

How do you swim through the planet's core? I thought these things tend to be a bit hot

BANE?

INVASION!

INTERRUPTING THESE COMMUNICATIONS
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>president of USA tries to make a phone call in oval office
>can't get through
>operator: "sorry sir a little glitch I'll get the tech guy to fix it"
>oh fug invasion
>launch nukes at russia

To be fair lots of what the characters in this movie say doesnt make sense.

fuck you thats how

Naboo government defense force here

>The communications go out for an entire planet

except that they had no way of knowing this at the time you fucking sperg. It's not like the communications went out and they had some engineers check up on things and then suddenly realize and report back that communications were down on the entire planet.

It was literally ONE sentence cut short and then Sio just flat out says that it must mean the Trade Federation has cut off all communications and that they are invading...it's fucking stupid and fuck you for defending it.

Boss Nass was just trolling. He wanted them to burn up in the core, thereby removing his Jar Jar problem.

>DA CIA TINK HE SO SMARTAY! HE TINK DAT BANE SO BEEG!

Then i guess he must have been surprised to find out the planets core was actually hollow and filled with water after all

he's a nass boss

For yousa.