RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER

youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI

Is this kino ?

Can someone define what kino means? not the literal translation obviously

How many of these did they make? Like 20?

>The Final Chapter

Until the next movie

this is the 6th one

and apparently the last

this looks like pure kino

it's a buzzword except Cred Forums was using pleb over 5 years ago so probably just newfags

but I think it's also code for "I'm not smart enough to put into words how I feel about a scene but it looks aesthetically pleasing"

You can say what you will but there is no doubt that the RE: franchise has been pretty consistent in what they set out to achieve ever since 2002, making fun schlocky action movies which somewhat lend to multiple viewing. Of course they aren't the pinnacle of their genre and let's face it a lot of these type of movies aren't and atleast these seem kidna semi-aware of it. Especially if you see what they did with the ludicrous premise of Retribution. I'm actually kinda excited to see how it all ends if this really is the final chapter. Lord knows if this one makes money too as they all have there's bound to be a final chapter...2

I like how Mila looks more and more like Bill Nighy every episode

stupid movie you unironically like

can't wait to not read the letterboxd vulgar autism meme reviews of this

>no Sienna Guillory/Jill
dropped

best in the genre or theme
cape kino
action kino
android kino i.e. i am robot

the laser room IS kino, bonafide scene kino

Pure laserkino

>January

these movies strayed from resident evil starting with the 3rd one
they just appropriated characters and story points to make random generic zombie movies

I wouldnt mind seeing a reboot that closely follows the events of the first game, an elite team of cops get stranded in an old mansion and shit goes wrong

no martial arts no techno music or 3D. it would be hard to sustain a 90min movie wandering around a mansion but if they didnt make the zombie element so cartoonish maybe it could work

but please no more paul sw andersons or that woman

ddint wesker die? what character is jorah playing

>these movies strayed from resident evil starting with the 3rd one they just appropriated characters and story points to make random generic zombie movies.

That's Hollywood for ya. Obtain the rights to said popular franchise and make the cookie cutter shit that you wanted to do anyways disregarding the lore and plot. But in some cases it works though, making movies under some old recognizable IP which turn out quite great.

Huh where is ada and wesker? Did prison break guy die too?

Hype as fuck.

It's a recently made-up term used to make fun of elitist cinema snobs. Sadly some retards aren't in on the joke and use it seriously.

>they just appropriated characters and story points to make random generic zombie movies
Have you seen any of the latest resident evil movies? They're dogshit but not at all generic, they're fucking ridiculous and insane

but its all the same stuff

they are still doing the matrix bullet time type slow down shit, random cgi monsters still being shot at, ultimately nothing really happens or if it does nobody cares, and characters die and come back or their actors contracts expire and are written out in almost every movie

This. I was hyped for the next film after pic related, but since they're throwing it all away so Alice can do her own thing again I don't give a shit anymore.

>sunglasses guy is now an ally

i don't know how to feel about this to be desu

Sony marketing shill.