I'm Chris Hansen

>I'm Chris Hansen.
>No you're not.
>Yes I am.
>No you're not.
>Yes I am.
What did he mean by this?

fucker was in denial

To be fair, Chris has changed quite a bit. He probably just thought he was getting punk'd or something.

What an old, fat, broke piece of shit. Nigger can't even catch rapists in Pokemon Go like he wanted. I hope his lung cancer kills him painlessly.

Hansen got too fat to recognize.

Nigger can't even get on Non-Syndicated tv. Poor guy. He can't even feed his family.

>Did you come to have concensual sex with someone younger than the random age some old women decided in the 20's to have sex legally even though in most countries is much lower?
>How about I put you in jail so you will get raped by other males?

Land of the free

He legitimately can't. They all moved to Connecticut before his wife divorced him. He doesn't even have visitation rights because the judge ruled he had a weird obsession with kids. Ruling is available on both CT and NY's public rap sheets.

This fucker could have gotten away 100% scot free if he just shut his mouth and asked for a lawyer.

Why do they always fucking talk?

freedom of speech and the freedom to arm myself both trump the freedom to fuck children, sorry yurocuck.

If there was ever a sign for Chris to lose weight, this was it.

The predators don't even recognise his bloated his face.

I've heard nothing about their divorce. Source or BS.

he'd still lose his 'working with children' check which is his income source

>Presents a show that is all about shaming immoral people
>Can't even follow his own wedding vows and cheated on his wife
Fucker deserved to get justed

I hope this last "predator" isn't a sign of things to come. Because if he is, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Have real predators wisened up these days?

Do we have to accept that TCAP was part of the early 2000s zeitgeist, and it can't really be recreated?

real predators never fell for their shit in the first place. there will always be a supply of retarded would-be predators though.

Did Chris have autism?

>>I'm Chris Hansen.
>>No you're not.
>>Yes I am.
>>No you're not.
>>Yes I am.

>tfw you try to go to the Argument Clinic but some dude accuses you of being a pedophile instead

got a link to this? sounds like dialogue kino

I don't have to arm myself because my country doesn't have angry monkeys running around gunning me down and robbing me.

I hope so. TCAP was cancerous television. There's something really disturbing about making a television show out of pedophiles who are busted and go to jail. It's basically a modern form of public hanging or witch burning.

Ugh! This is horrible!

Well mine is and I do.

You have my sympathies, my man. You can always come to holland if you're tired of it and just want to be surrounded by white people and delicious fried food.

>I'm Chris Hansen

>What? You're the man who ate Chris Hansen?

Fucker should have included a treadmill in his kickstarter package.

The years of kicking back on brownies and Mike's hard lemonade have paid a heavy toll on our Chris.

Maybe he should live like the best pedophile and go to the beach.

He recently watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and was trying to get Chris to vanish in a puff of logic.

>holland
>white people

there were niggers EVERYWHERE when I was travelling through holland five years ago

>tfw you let yourself go and pedos don't recognize you anymore

Only 20% is not dutch desu.

Mega-Pedo Hansen kinda looks like Kevin Spacey

But their children has the freedom to sell their bodies now

t. 60%

>I'm 12 years old
What did she mean by this?

Are there any celebrities who have done a Cred Forums AMA apart from deadmouse?

so thats where jimmy norton was on friday

>Most countries
You mean Muslim shitholes right?

>cousin is jerking off in front of a webcam while chatting with his girlfriend
>perverted justice enters their private room just as my cousin is busting a nut
>they say "hi I'm a 12 year old girl"
>cousin says "fuck off chris hanson you homo"
>flicks his cum at the camera, farts, and kicks perverted justice out of the room

a judge ruled that since he didn't instantly kick the supposed child out of the chat room that he had committed a sexual offense and is no a registered sex offender

>post-adolescent females with the full capability to reproduce
>children
pick one you inconsistent faggot. call them immature and retarded teenagers at least, but don't keep lying and calling them children when they aren't. they're too young and stupid for adults to be okay with giving them the right to consent to sex. just call it what it is, no need for theatrics and making it about "muh children are being molested"

Fuck, there is really a lot of pedo here. I'm surprised.

You don't come to Cred Forums to do AMAs, you come to Cred Forums to get away from all the stress

He knew that Chris Hansen died and was replaced with an actor to keep the franchise going.

There has never been a guy who did more literally nothing wrong than this episode's """""predator""""". No nude pics, no sex talk, just some shit about smoking weed.

Andrew W.K. did a few years back

This is tcap thread bitch, no one provides sauces, just google it yourself.

Yep, they had him come over because they expected him to blabber like the gammas they catch.

Are you really?

I can't say 'wrong' per se, but calling someone you think is a 13 year old your 'soulmate' is just embarrassing

You didn't make those brownies, you just cut up some little Debbie brownies and put them on a plate you lazy bitch.

>this is what passes for a 12 year old in burgerstan
Maybe all those cow hormones and antibiotics in your drinking water are true

>murcan laws suck
Like clockwork

>only 20%
Thats still too much, hell 10% is too much
Fix your country

There's new how to catch a predator?

>consensual
>sensual cons

It all makes sense now

HANSEN VS PREDATOR VS ALIEN V SUPERMAN

why didn't the decoy say something like "hey wanna fuck?" the guy would've probably said yeah and then they can grab him by the balls

Uh, cool?

I don't see the problem here.

I cant wait til they screen the episode with Josh Gad in a fedora

Pfffthahaha

>Things that never happened for 80.
That's not how the law works my 14 year old pedophile friend.

Viper the rapper, there's also the thread from Cred Forums with Trevor Moore

it pretty much is, it's what these weirdo's do all day, just go around the internet pretending to be 15 year old girls trying to throw their pussy at any guy they see and trying to arrest anyone desperate enough to take them up on the offer.

It's like if the cops went to a halfway house and started dropping bags of drugs everywhere and arrested anyone who picked them up, "fucking druggie scum!"

>the genericwhitemale drove to the beach during the hurricane while everyone evacuating

Man he really likes the beach.

Yeah but captain greentext's situation is blatantly false, at least where I live in the event of federal police action the offender has to make contact so entering a private room means the case is thrown out, the person also needs to actually attempt some sort of sexual communication with the police so clearly interacting with his consenting adult partner torpedos the case.

How moral you think it is for people to go around baiting offenders all day is up to you but there's no reason so believe his story was anything but lies.

That's not Chris Hansen though.

I guess these are the kind of posts I should expect, given the state of american schools.

>"Fix your country"
>Netherlands scores higher than murica on the HDI and world happiness report

I honestly expected him to say you're so far

hansen looks too spooky these days. I can;t watch the new ones.

>no one provides sauces
No, you're just a lazy nigger. People provide sources in these threads all the time.

Not really.

Anytime i ask for sauces they "it right therr on intarweb, jus googlez"

The arrest records and legal definition of entrapment were literally in the OP for weeks

>I hope so. TCAP was cancerous television. There's something really disturbing about making a television show out of pedophiles who are busted and go to jail. It's basically a modern form of public hanging or witch burning.

if witches were really hexxing people, damn right i would burn those cunts. And you, pedo.

Go watch episode 1 if you wanna see a real predator

His children are in college

Dawn of Justice

Why are all pedophiles white?

>All the replies this will probably get from triggered neckbeards

shitskins don't care or report it. white people are the only race that actually cares enough to try to protect their children

Black people just rape their nieces and get sodomized with a glowing hot coathanger when the mother finds out.

just me, my mommy, and my daddy

>ywn be Hansen'd

all he wanted to do was blaze it

How's your downward dog, Cred Forums?

Which one is chris hansen?

the left one he has gotten fat

You'd be surprised how the state governments are overreaching.

Case in point in Colorado, some underage slut was in a chat room with a bunch of older guys. And while she was drunk she was asking what she should do and one of the guys jokingly said she should go out and get knocked up. She ended doing that with random person and even though the guys in the chat room never met her in person, the guy who made the suggestion ended up being prosecuted under some weird ass law.

Fortunately he didn't have to register as a sex offender.

>Women are never at fault when they misbehave, it's only because a man coerced her into acting that way!

the right one he has gotten cancer

Chris must have been eating all that food the preds brought round.

oh fuck they got jimmy

Not to mention all the baked goods that they never even touched.

>yfw there are ACTUAL pedophiles lurking the thread RIGHT NOW

really makes my brain go on

It's what they do before they start spamming the board with cunny threads.