HANSEN VS PREDATOR

Newest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=x3rDFzEzgDY

Want to discuss 'muh entrapment' here? Make your own fucking thread. Quality posts only.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Lee_Kong
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/man-jailed-for-shooting-a-corpse-in-australian-supreme-court-trial-a6903126.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossibility_defense
legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=320902
tetradcore.com/convictions.html
esquire.com/news-politics/a3269/predator0907/
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1984 thread?

1984 thread.

>getting arrested for things you've only thought about doing
>we basically live in the future of minority report

>arrested before one commits a crime

What's the most hilariously pathetic country on Earth, and why is it Murica?

I have consorted with the prostitutes in the proletariat areas and conspired to give my fellow citizens syphilis.

Mad pedos detected.

Every thread.

they aren't wrong tho

>say you're going to kill someone
>show up to their house with a gun
>police stop you before you get inside
>"But I didn't do anything xD"

>using 'they' instead of 'we'
You fuckers not only rape children but you ruin predator threads with your obsession over defending your sick urges

>arrested before one commits a crime

how is he wrong?

You fucking idiots don't understand the law, but you come into preach shit like this as if you've actually studied it which none of you have.

INTENT is entirely legally actionable, it's not thought crime if there is sufficient evidence to suggest you will commit a crime i.e. saying you're gonna fuck a 13 year old girl and then showing up to their home.

>it's illegal to want a sexual interaction with a sexual being who can sexually create other sexual beings

Only in 1984 indeed.

Serious question: In the original series they were finding guys in "chat rooms." What chat rooms were they talking about? Were teenagers still using AOL or Yahoo chat rooms in the mid 2000s? And where are they getting this new batch of guys? Random DM's on Twitter?

Guess what retard, the definition of a 'crime' does not fall under your personal opinion. Crimes are defined by laws.

desu these guys would never commit a crime if they weren't enticed.

>He shot at the person twice and missed both times, you can't arrest him for that, he didn't actually do anything!

The stupidity of the argument aside, the show's just not that good anyway.

Tindr and other apps like that.

That's a shitty example, is more accurate.

It's more like "A gunshop owner baited an innocent bystander to enter their store, showed them around the place, and then arrested them for holding their guns."

Hey guys, is this the entrapment thread?

I can't tell who's trolling and who legitimately believes it's entrapment.

So it is? Oh, well since we're on the subject, why do they entrap the mens?

things have always worked this way, there's such a thing as criminal intent. Entrepment however isn't legal in alot of countries, like mine for example.

COOKIES
O
O
K
I
E
S

HEY BOO

Chris really is scraping the barrel here
The guy didn't gave any pedo vibes and he probably just wanted to smoke weed with someone. 13 year old girls today act like they're 16

>i've slept with girls who look like the decoys

>Actus reus- the physical act of attempting to commit a crime
>mens rea-knowing that what you are trying to do is a crime
So even if it's a thought crime, the second they showed up at the house, it became a real crime

But... it was a trap, ergo, en"trap"ment. Jeez, it's like you never even read a law book.

>imaginary crime against imaginary victim

criminal witch hunt

Oh shit, never realized there was a new Catch a Predator show.

>saying you're gonna fuck a 13 year old girl and then showing up to their home.

There was no 13 y/o, case dismissed.

>guy talks to someone who he thinks is 13 or younger
>talks sexual with them
>drives to a house that they think a child is in
>goes into the house without knocking or an invitation
>get mad that these guys go to jail

Chris is doing Gods work, hope these guys end up dead or raped while in prison.

Justice is served.

>be American
>get jailbaited

>THINKS is 13 or younger
>THINK a child is in house

Literally thought crime.

Isnt a thought crime when you drive to a house miles away. But nice meme kid.

They act on those thoughts though.

Seeing a 13 year old girl walking past you and thinking "Man what I'd do to her" Is legal. Fucked up but legal.

Driving to the house of one to engage in illicit activities with one is not.

>>guy talks to someone who he thinks is 13 or younger

The girls not 13 years old though

Driving to a house is not a crime.

>Be pedo
>Send what I think is a 13 year old dick pics and texts saying how I'm gonna fuck her
>Go to her house a state away
>Have condoms, lube and a raging erection
>Go into her house
>Chris Hansen comes out
>"m-m-muh entrapment"

>Driving to the house of one to engage in illicit activities with one is not.

What 13 year old girl?

sure its not, but when you are driving to one that you are hoping to screw a child in..thats when it becomes a problem.
But aside of all the memes, I love when the guys end up saying or shit i thought this was a sting or i thought you would be here.....its kinda like they are so focused on fucking that any intelligence goes out the window.

The one that you're driving there to have sex with.

It's like arranging a drugs bust and then the dealer going "But you're not an actual buyer, so I would never have been able to sell these drugs to you anyway. :^)"

>Gods work

Half of our existence has involve fucking cousins and underage kids. I'm sure god has no problem with these people. In fact, TCAP may be doing satan's work.

>commit no crimes
>go to jail

Literally no crime is committed. They could send 100 dick picks, bring 100 condoms and go to tons of houses and they wouldnt be committing any crimes.
Because there is no child in the house, they didnt send a kid sexual pictures and they werent talking to a child sexually....like literally this is putting people in jail for doing nothing at all.

>The one that you're driving there to have sex with.

So the imaginary 'child' that doesn't exist. Not a crime, case dismissed.

the crime is intent

But the intent to have sex with a minor does exist. Therefore guilty.

I don't even know why you're arguing. It's something they do and get arrested for, so you're 100% wrong.

>intent

Against a fictions person. Not a crime, case dismissed.

There is no such law that allows you to be arrested on "intent".

You ethier commit a crime or you dont

t. someone who knows nothing about US law

>Against a fictions person

kek. And anyway, they didn't know the girl is fictitious. It's like a drugs bust. They say "hey I wanna buy some drugs" guy comes along with drugs with intent to sell, he gets arrested and charged for that.

It doesn't matter if the person they intend to have sex with/sell drugs to exists or not, it's that they intend to do so that matters.

>thinking something is a crime

t. redditor

To the people defending him: he's a 32 year old man with the INTENT of GOING TO THE HOUSE of a 13 year old girl to SMOKE WEED with her.

It doesn't matter if the girl is or isn't 13. CRIMINAL INTENT exists.

and it's not like he got 10 years of prison

he was out on probation

Better go call the cops, they've got a lot of """innocent""" men to let go

good catch lad

>I don't even know why you're arguing

Those pedos wuz good boys, they dindu nuffin.

No one is forcing this guy to fuck a 13 year old girl.

Holy shit I had no idea Hansen was back! This is amazing. Love seeing these pedos get fucked. Hope there's arrests too.

why is he so smug?

There are specific laws for drugs that allow police to substitute inert substances in the place of drugs. There are no laws that let a tv show create fictitious victims.

Damn I'm going to tel that to the cop next time I try to rob someone and they say no

dey wuz just gunna make sure dem little girls are safe in the house.

>muh intent
>I want people I dont like to be locked up for thinking

Not in any free country, friendo.

>What chat rooms were they talking about?
irc probably

attempt =/= intent

Because he's fucking pedophiles like they deserve. I'd be smug too.

i want to fuck that decoy

Read again buddy, that's not what I was saying.

>ywn be the boom mic guy in Hansen vs Predator
feels bad

it is if you confess intent to put your paynus waynus inside the young girl alone in said house

Of course people get arrested for having drugs that actually exist, cretin. No child exist, no crime.

>tfw can't handle 2nd hand embarrassment in any capacity other than watching Hansen

Feels good.

What young girl alone at the house?

>you've only thought about doing
>because sending sexually explicit messages and images, getting in your car, driving hundreds of miles and entering the home of a 13 year old girl who you think is alone doesn't count as actually doing anything
wew lad

>sending sexually explicit messages and images

To an adult. Not a crime.

>getting in your car, driving hundreds of miles

Not a crime.

>entering the home of a 13 year old girl who you think is alone

Not the home of 13 year old girl.

me user

Yes but they'll be charged with "possession with intent to supply" which carries a much, much greater sentence than just possession.

However the buyer he intended to supply to never actually existed, you see?

What actually happened is that he had possession of drugs, which is a crime, but he also had the INTENT of supplying. Even if he did not carry out the drug sale. The INTENT is obvious and provable, and therefore he gets charged for it.

Just like what Chris Hansen does. The INTENT to have sex with a minor is obvious and provable. And that is why they get charged with the crime.

Do you understand how the law works now? I've laid it out in very simple terms for you here.

>go up to undercover cop
>ask them for some heroin
>they say it'll cost $100
>you tell them no problem and get out $100 out of your wallet and ask for the heroin
>they arrest you for soliciting drugs
The TCAP memer response:
>BUT THE DRUGS NEVER EXISTED SO IT'S A THOUGHT-CRIME!!!!

Why are none of them ever honest? They obviously know what they are doing is wrong. Just once I want to see

Hansen: What were you planning on tonight?
Pedo: I was gonna fuck her right in the pussy but you're totally cock blocking me bro.

No, its because simply possessing amount of drugs over certain limit automatically has intent to sell/supply attached. Its intent and not straight sell/supply because there is no real buyer. A completely flawed analogy that is not even slightly relevant.

And texting someone who you believe to be a 13 year old girl "I want to fuck you up against the wall." also has the intent to have sex with a minor attached.

You don't seem very smart user.

Except you can be imprisoned for attempted murder even if the person you tried to murder was already dead. If you shoot a corpse, think it's alive, you'll go to prison for attempted murder.

Same deal with her sending messages to someone you think is underage and then actively pursuing them.

It's the same thought process that the memer () in this thread has.

>WELL, IF I DIDN'T FUCK ANYONE THEN I PROBABLY CAN GET OUT OF THIS, GIRL/BOY NEVER EXISTED ANYWAY, GET FUCKED HANSON, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME XD

They probably think it will get them in less trouble and pedos don't really seem intelligent

I know you're trolling, but on the off-chance...
Here's a scenario:
>Donald Trump rolls into town for a rally
>he's giving a huge public speech
>a clinton die-hard supporter is upset for obvious reasons
>they legally purchase a gun
>they check online to find out where trump will be
>they book a hotel room overlooking where he will be speaking
>on the day of the speech, the huge megaphones alert them to trump's presence
>they look out the window and see a huge crowd gathered cheering, all looking towards a podium
>on the podium they see a very tanned figure with trump's signature hair
>the person fires 3 rounds into the figure
>unknown to them, it wasn't trump
>it was actually a wax-statue of trump donated by one of his supporters that the campaign team decided to show off due to its life-like looks
>Trump hadn't even left his hotel yet
Shouldn't that person be arrested for attempted murder?
And before you claim it's different in tcap because the 13 yr-old doesn't actually exist, the photos they use are of actual children

Doesn't matter what you "think" if its not an actual 13 y/o there is no crime.

>there's something you should know, I'm Chris Hansen
>no you're not
>yes I am
>no you're not

this guy is a freaking genius, what a tactician

Yes there is, which is why they get charged for the crime.

Are you stupid? They literally get arrested and sent to court for it in the show.

So wouldn't the pedos realise that the girl doesn't look like the girl they got sent a photo of? Do they get someone who looks similar to the decoy?

>these fucking threads
>every single time
>simply type the word entrapment
>walk away
>anons will spend the next 4 hours of their lives debating it (for the bajillionth time)

>Inane hypothetical getting more and more ridiculous as redditfags get madder and madder.

Sorry, you cant lock people up you dont like for thinking in a free country.

Hansen: "I'm Chris Hansen"
Kiddy Fiddler: "No you're not."

>go on omegle to see how many pedo's I run into
>I actually run into Chris Hansen

kek, kinda curious to add the kik

>thinks that people patronising him with really simple examples that are fully explained so that his autism can't complain about the details means he's smart
kek

It's funnier because both sides of the argument don't properly understand how the law works.

>hypothetical
It's not a hypothetical though.

>An Impossibility defense is a criminal defense occasionally used when a defendant is accused of a criminal attempt that failed only because the crime was factually or legally impossible to commit.[1] Factual impossibility is rarely an adequate defense at common law. In the United States, thirty-seven states have ruled out factual impossibility as a defense to the crime of attempt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Lee_Kong

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/man-jailed-for-shooting-a-corpse-in-australian-supreme-court-trial-a6903126.html

Nothing any of these men did on the tv show is illegal. They just get them to trip up and confess to other things that they do get into trouble for.

do it!
meet hansen for all of us! call him a big guy and ask if he's met aiden gillan
don't send anything sexually explicit and don't wave your right to silence/an attorney and you'll avoid jail

>passing up an opportunity to troll TCAP
user... adding her kik and talking to her will literally implicate you in nothing.

>muh complete different crime is exactly same

idiot

>say you're going to kill someone
>show up to their house with a gun
>The person that you planned on killing doesn't actually exist
>get arrested for attempted murder of a fictional character

You're not even trying anymore.

Correct. That's how that would work.

I don't either, and I don't really fucking care, because I'm not trying to fucking 13yo's, nor do I really care if other men are.

I'd be willing to bet that some anons are clocking in over 100 hours of this debate. Kek.

Because there are criteria that are only applicable to the crime of murder. You cannot apply them to other laws with entirely different criteria to build up evidence for your imaginary thought crimes.

It won't be Chris Hansen. They specifically do not initiate the conversations, they let you/the pedo do it.

Remember that guy who showed up with a gun and duct tape? Pretty hilarious!

Factually and demonstrably incorrect.

See: anyone that was thrown in jail because of Hansen's investigations.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

How can you be charged for the attempted murder of someone who doesn't exist?

It is a crime to solicit someone you think is a minor for sex.

Because you didn't know they were fictional. You intended to murder a real, living human being. See: the Impossibility Defence

I wish Chris would lose some weight, he's looking kind of washed out

Easy. The police arrest you, and then they bring you to the station, and then they charge you.

>Factually and demonstrably incorrect.

Because I say so, kek.

No, because men that contacted the fictional child in Hansen's shows have been convicted.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

This. I think it's mostly because pedos are such scum of society that it's so easy to watch.

You can always tell yourself, "At least I'm not like these people".

>and then they charge you

And what's the charge?

He's embarrassing you, kiddo.

In his example, attempted murder.

In the case of this show, soliciting a minor for sex.

Attempted murder.

>he
Yeah, I'm done. You got enough (You)s from me with this pitiful attempt at bait.

>soliciting a minor for sex

What minor?

Its like clockwerk

>I'm going to murder Homer Simpson

Redditors actual seriously believe a person will go court and get convicted for this.

The minor that the man thought he was talking to. I'm not sure you understand the law. That's okay though.

they're getting the new batch from an anonymous app called Whisper

What the fuck? When did he visit Cumia's mansion?

Literally entrapment: the show

>man goes into chat room
>starts talking with a guy who says his name is homer simpson
>says he's going to kill him
>homer simpson gives him his address
>man shows up at his house

He would go to prison for attempted murder.

>tfw no qt 19 year old gf that can pass as 14

Actually the man doesn't have to show up at Homer's house. Simply telling someone online that you're going to kill them is enough to put you in prison.

Its not a defense against crime involving a real world person.

Its not grounds for prosecution against a person who doesn't exist.

>thought

thought crime

>In United States v. Thomas[5] the court held that men who believed they were raping a drunken, unconscious woman were guilty of attempted rape, even though the woman was actually dead at the time sexual intercourse took place.[1][6]

Hahaha land of the """""free""""""

The crime is not that he thought she was underage. The crime was talking sexually to her when he thought she was underage.

The impossibility defence doesn't hold up in pretty much any country in the west.

See: Austrailian being arrested for attempted murder of a corpse

That is because he attempting to murder real world person posing as Homer Simpson. You cannot be charged with soliciting a minor because the person pretending is not an actual minor. Completely different situations.

it was a while ago

Yes, there is. Not too bright, are you?

>go to a movie theater
>there's a no singles policy
>pay a homeless man to go in with you
>turns out it's the manager in disguise
>he rightfully calls the cops
>B-but I never actually saw the movie I just thought about it!

Grounds of defense =/= grounds for prosecution.

You are trying to use grounds of defense as law to start prosecutions. Not how the law works.

>You cannot be charged with soliciting a minor

Yes you can. It is illegal to talk sexually to someone you believe is a minor.

Chris Hansen is a fucking super hero.
"Have a seat please. Have a seat right there"
>They sit.
I wish I had his powers.

>Australian arrested for attempted murder of a corpse
Kek. Well? What was the verdict, user?

Second Episode to of HvP was the best so far.

Thinking, not a crime.
Sexting adult, not a crime.

Educate yourself.

He was found guilty and given 8 years in prison.

The crime is not that he thought she was underage. The crime was talking sexually to her when he thought she was underage.

Show me law "soliciting someone you believe to be a minor'. They are either a minor and its a crime or they aren't and its not a crime.

>see prostitute
>ask her for sex
>prostitute turns out to be a cop

I didn't do anything wrong because it wasn't really a prostitute!

>You cannot be charged with soliciting a minor because the person pretending is not an actual minor.

Oy vey, listen to this man! He's a real mensch!

>literally 1 second of Google

>8 years
Wew. If that had been in the U.S., he probably would've had a mandatory sentence of at least 30 years.

>Educate yourself.

You got utterly and completely BTFO confusing two sides of the law.

Stop replying to him. He's baiting.

They are the same thing.

Two words dude: role playing chatroom.

And every time they show up and are confronted, they say they only wanted to hang out with her. That shows that their intent was innocuous.

t. the picture in your post

>And every time they show up and are confronted, they say they only wanted to hang out with her.

They aren't convicted because they showed up. They are convicted because of the chat logs. The people who didn't show up to the house were still convicted.

You cant see the difference? You actually solicited for sexual favors. For solicitation of a minor, a minor is required part of the equation.

>"Fuck, m8, he was already dead!?"
Kek

>You actually solicited for sexual favors.

So did these guys.

The decoys are the ones that say sexual things in order to entice the men into committing a crime they otherwise would not.

Oh they do? Oh I didn't know. In that case you are right, this show is entrapment.

They try to act like it's not since "the men make the first contact" but it's not like the decoys have names identifying themselves as young or underage. They just message someone with the name "butterflykisses" or whatever and the girl starts going off about licking assholes and sucking dick.

Wow that's crazy! This is entrapment!!

If it were entrapment, it wouldn't be legal. The predators are the only ones who say sexual stuff.

That's not accurate.

You heard the guy. It's entrapment.

>For solicitation of a minor, a minor is required part of the equation.

Nope. Quoting Louisiana law as an example:

legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=320902

>§R.S. 14:81.3. Computer-aided solicitation of a minor
A. Computer-aided solicitation of a minor is committed when a person seventeen years of age or older knowingly contacts or communicates, through the use of electronic textual communication, with a person who has not yet attained the age of seventeen where there is an age difference of greater than two years, or a person reasonably believed to have not yet attained the age of seventeen and reasonably believed to be at least two years younger, for the purpose of or with the intent to persuade, induce, entice, or coerce the person to engage or participate in sexual conduct or a crime of violence as defined in R.S. 14:2(B), or with the intent to engage or participate in sexual conduct in the presence of the person who has not yet attained the age of seventeen, or person reasonably believed to have not yet attained the age of seventeen. It shall also be a violation of the provisions of this Section when the contact or communication is initially made through the use of electronic textual communication and subsequent communication is made through the use of any other form of communication.

>or a person reasonably believed to have not yet attained the age of seventeen and reasonably believed to be at least two years younger

"Reasonably believed." These guys believe they're having sexual conversations/sending sexual material to a minor and under the law that makes them guilty.

Are you seriously saying that when we can actually watch these episodes and see the blurred out pictures that the decoys send to the guys?

The decoys send nude pics to these guys? What the fuck!?!

This is shit. Hansen is washed up. People actually paid for this?

Perverted Justice used to do shit like start a conversation with you, and when you weren't interested they'd just keep making new dummy accounts and when you ignored those they'd start contacting you and changing their avatar to CP in order to try to "force" you to have it.

Then I'm sure you can point to some episodes that show decoys sending sexual photos, right? Youtube links will be fine.

They don't. Dude is trolling, and badly at that.

Wow the fuck did they get away with that? That's not legal.

Uhh, the one in OP's post? The new one? How's that for an example.

Perverted Justice are a bunch of perverts living out their deranged kiddy diddling fantasies via sublimation (Freudian defense mechanism rechanneling their perversions)

Why is the cop sexting with him is wearing a bulletproof vest in front of the computer

so they can feel that they're useful

ALL I AM IS PEDO IN A CAGE

That's not what I asked you, idiot. I'm asking you how they got away with it! It's not legal. Answer my question next time, retard.

>minority report
The only report here is about those creeps trying to fuck minors, mate.

this literally never happened

No, the decoy images are clothed images of real 13 year olds though, they are blurred to protect their identity.

Fuck you faggot. You demanded a YouTube link to where they fucking send sexual pictures to the target. I fucking gave you one you pedo piece of shit, the one in OP's video link. Is it too hard for you to find the original post of this thread? Here you piece of shit.

weeds, not even once

The fact that even ten years later you refuse to consider it could be true is what allowed them to get away with it.

What kind of backwards ass logic is this?

Yeah I'm sure 10 years ago you would have been open to the truth.

Naw, both shitty examples.

Its more like
> cop drop a 20
> you pick it up
> cop arrests you for conspiracy to commit theft

I'm not the guy you were replying to. It's retarded.

"The fact that even after 15 years you don't believe the muslims did 9/11 is what allowed them to get away with it"

As shown, some people are just looking out for the best interest of the kid.

They show up and look for the parent so they can tell them what kind of nasty shit their whore daughter is doing online.

> Trapping people looking to fuck on an app that is for people looking to fuck

Being this entrapment

We all trolling niga.

"Refuse" not "don't" bitch. Willful ignorance is willful ignorance. And willfully ignorant people are niggers. When white they're wiggers (short for willfully ignorant niggers).

>There is no such law that allows you to be arrested on "intent".

So...
Why do these people agree to appear on the show?

Back in the Cops days they needed release forms. Did things change?

>its redditors invent laws for imaginary crimes against imaginary victims episode

Most of them are just lonely dudes who are horny.

All you have to do is provide a single piece of evidence of your claim. If you can't back it up don't say anything.

Police can release interrogations I think, they do it for lots of high profile cases.

The producers of TCAP and HvP probably just pick and choose states to do the sting in carefully because there are definitely some that would require 2 party consent for filming.

Not sure about the HvP filming of the booking process works, but obviously it must be legal and not require consent if they have it for every episode so far.

kek

Then they should be fucking hookers, not someone's preteen daughter in their own home. These sick fucks should be sent to max security no protection.

Naw man, they were doing an independent sting so they could report the actions of the seller to the police.

So Ambrosio's sentencing was moved from Oct 14 to Nov 14

tetradcore.com/convictions.html

That means he might not be the last to air now that they cannot edit his sentencing information into the show

Thats pretty bullshit too

Theyre putting thoughts in your mind.

They have no way to know what you believe.

Maybe you hated the person, knew they were dead, and wanted to vent your hatred on their dead body.
> ehhh u thought they were alive so u jail now

Most of these guys are natural rejects and have this super hot teen girls talking dirty to them. Of course they are gonna go for it even if they aren't pedos. This isn't catching 'predators' its destroying sad rejects for entertainment.

>Using the I WAS CONCERNED card
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Already done.

Read your post again and then realise how retarded you are.

At that point it doesnt matter.

They could have a 400 lb 60 year old man open the door in braids and a schoolgirl outfit and it wouldnt matter.

>Uhh, the one in OP's post?

Nowhere in that video does it show the decoy sending nude and/or sexual photos to the man. Even looking at the blurred out photos you can see they're just head shots. Please, for fuck's sake, try to be a little less retarded.

This nigga got 20 years lmao

> 2016
> falling for this

Also he didn't even show up to the sting house

>2016
>Still a pedophile
Fuck off.

He likely went to prison for something completely separate to the show.

If they're attracted to them they're pedos, just like if I'm attracted to men I'm gay. I mean we're talking prepubescent here, not a chick biologically ready for birth.

Actually they wait for them to do something they can charge them with before allowing them to come over. Then hansen tries to get them to confess something more and then the cops try to get them to confess to something more again.

They dont let anyone come over without having something they can charge them with, like last guy, just charged him with trying to blaze it with a girl cause he kept his mouth shut.

I swear that niga was an user cause he was saying shit said in tcap threads.
> i was here to make sure she was safe.
> i wanted to tell her parents what she was doing

Check the tetradcore site, the charge is there.

>The Good Cop act is so fucking real

You wouldn't bang?

No one ever watches TV, the cops never want to help you. They want to let you run your mouth so they have multiple things to throw at you in court hoping one sticks.

> kill kit bullshit

Who doesnt have duct tape in their car? Its useful shit.

I dont own a gun, but if i did, i would get a concealed carry license and carry everywhere.

No one cares that they illegally arrest these people cause no one wants to go easy on a "pedo".

prepubescent means before puberty

Even 13 y/o is post pubescent.

>guy to guy here - you did want to fuck her right? I'm a guy, I understand :^)

Can someone help? What does this add up to?

He looking kinda hot.

I wish the gay guy wouldve been like
> oh... okay, im into daddys too

>before the sno-cones
>before the mutilation

;_;7

entrapment

Yep.

In reality you should get mental help for believing a cartoon is real, but the USA aint got no time for mental health care.

Man I'm conflicted. On one hand, these guys are old fuckin losers. On the other hand, these guys also kind of get schmoozed into this.

Making a date for sex with a minor is a crime, so they have committed a crime already.

Except they don't. Because they actively seek out the underage girls and instigate all of it.

what was he going to get to eat?

The decoys don't send nudes or suggest having sex, it's all the pedo's doing.

>there's something you should know, I'm Chris Hansen
>What!? No way.

What did he mean by this?

> convicted of raping someone that couldnt give consent after the fact

Like, how did this work?
They met a girl, take her to their apartment.
She die in bed.
They fuck her thinking she just passed out.
Realize later she died.
Then they got charged with raping?

Wtf

>I'm chris hansen
>no, you are not!
what did he mean by that?

who was in the wrong in this episode? it felt like it was more like catching a stoner.

Gotta make sure those prison contractors get value for their bribes... i mean political contributions.

Says tcap.

They can easily edit the logs or only show the ones where the decoy acts like an innocent little flower.

>oops

This guy is a plant, right? He can't seriously be a real person. Getting caught by Hansen twice? Jesus fucking Christ.

Ill take "Laws that only exist because pedophilia is vilified in the USA and a politician wanted to get reelected" for 100, Alex.

That wouldn't change the fact that the law exists and will be followed or you risk jail time for violating it.

what?

But im saying with the show "Cops" they needed release forms to show the people on tv, thats why some people were blurred out.

Most of that filming was outside in public, so there is no expectation of privacy so no need to have consent to film, just to show their faces on tv.

But the decoy isnt prepubescent.

Neither is a 13 or 14 year old.

Puberty in girls can start at 10 yo.

Technically its pubescent.

Post is once puberty is completed.

Thats exactly what it was.

He got charged with attempting to blaze it with a minor because he kept his mouth shut.

>Louisiana

Stupid laws exist that are pointless and ridiculous. Laws exist that say you cant smoke while driving. No one enforces them because they know theyre stupid laws, but no one wants to appear to defend a pedo because then you must be a pedo too or you support pedos, so theyll continue to enforce a outrageous law that punishes "innocent" people.

t. a paedo

Obviously laws regarding pedos are taken more seriously because they involve pedophilia.

Damn, Maisie williams looks a lot better after her facejob

this episode had better memes than the last one
>"I'm Chris Hansen"
>"No you're not"

>32+13=trouble

>say you're going to kill someone with a gun
>show up to their house without a gun
>the person you planned on killing doesn't exist
>get arrested for attempted murder of a fictional character with a weapon you never had

>Criminal attempt to commit risk of injury to a minor

What did he do exactly? He seemed smart enough during the interview, but I cba to watch the whole thing.

they fool him/pressure him in the interrogation room

Smoke weed.

They didnt find weed on his person, but mentioned weed in the chat.

I still don't see how they can charge him with attempting to commit risk of injury to a minor. The wording of that felony is fucked up to me. How is he risking to injure her? By wanting to stick his dick in her?

Oh nevermind then, thanks.

The only reason they got him in was because of the weed mentions. The only vaguely sexual thing he said was about yoga.

This, it's so fucking clear to see and the retards fall for it everytime.
>Gee this guy sure is nice, guess he has my best interests at heart!

OH SHIT THE MOMMY AND DADDY DECOY IS COMING BACK

Remaining episodes hype tier list

1 - reddit hug man (bottom right)
2 - "chris, no!" guy (top left)
3 - guy who was also charged for having cp (to the right of papi)
4 - standard predator (red plaid shirt)
5 - guy who tried to bring the decoy to a party (to the right of "chris, no!" guy)

leaked episodes when

>gives up right to stay silent

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>all but 2 are white

what did they mean by this?

This show is garbage.

They are not making the world any safer.

These aren't actual "predators", predators are guys out in public grouping and actually assaulting.

These are sad lonely betas who are trying to connect with post-puberty girls via internet for consensual activity.

Guess what would happen if they never ran into Hanson? Nothing. No children would be at risk. These people being "free on the streets" is not a danger to anyone.

No shit, they are also mentally unstable and socially fucked up.

Them getting arrested is better than a child getting hurt.

If you are unable to function in society and must fuck children, go to thailand or some place that has kids available to fuck.

esquire.com/news-politics/a3269/predator0907/

Daily reminder they tried getting this guy to come to the sting house THREE times.

The decoy literally begged him to cover over, going "come on, why naaaawwwwt"

He refused to go.

So they brought a fucking SWAT team (which everyone involved has admitted was only done for entertainment purposes) to his house the next morning, knocked in door and then he killed himself inside.

Sad.

I would yes but i wouldnt risk going to jail over some pussy. I could walk down my street and find a girl of legal age to fuck.

WHAT? NO WAY!

Because they're legitimately too stupid to ask for a lawyer when the prosecutors basically lie and say something like "It won't look good if we tell the judge you didn't cooperate"

>no response

youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

NEW EPISODE

I'm rewatching some of the first episodes of TCAP and a lot of the guys just up and leave. How did Hansen train his telekinesis to keep the predators in their chairs later on?

There is no minor.

No crime happens.

/thoughtcrime/ general.

Hansen is a cunt.

Hey dude :)

Wanna come to my house maybe we can get high or something lol XD

But pedophilia is an actual thought crime that can land you in jail. Welcome to the western world.

>DUDE ENTRAPMENT LMAO

>*gets v&*

gunge that peado
BOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmm...

Hansen should have been charged with murder.

If something like this happens again I hope everyone who donated to that shitty Kickstarter is tried as accessory.

16 year old girls act like they're 13, you mean.

The crime IS intent. You can have your opinion on it but the fact is that it exists.

lol'd

I'm so glad this show is back. I really want to see it trolled with pepe desu.

boi pussy

I'm kinda conflicted on this one - did they ever present any evidence that he actually had the intent to fuck the kid? Usually it's clear from the texts, but in this case all the guy said he was going to do was smoke weed.

It's probably not Chris Hansen, it's blackmail if anything.

He wasn't in trouble for kid diddling, he just got charged for intending to smoke weed with a minor.

Riddle me this: if a 13 year old girl made a fake profile of an 18 year old, and you chatted that fake profile up and made plans to have sex, should you go to jail since it's ACTUALLY a 13 year old?

He grew a beard since the last time he was arrested. I remember that. He oopsed twice in one episode with separate decoys. When was this pic taken?
He was caught twice in one episode. The way he said oops was funny.

what? no way!

if the kid always claimed to be 18 online and you show up, realize she's 13, and nope the fuck out? no

But the crime is intent.

The crime is intent to sleep with someone underage. If you didn't know someone is underage, you can't have intent to sleep with someone underage.

the intent to have sex with a 18 year old?

the crime is actually _attempt_, in almost all the cases on this show. not intent.

Yet he still appears on a show called "Hansen v Predator". He should sue.

>be ugly middle aged dude
>wow this hot jailbait is clearly interested in me! this is totally real!

how fucking dumb are these pedos

>be ugly middle aged dude

Some are cute though. Built good.

>Reach out and grab his hand.
>"Mr. Hanson, I'm a huge fan. I was really hoping this would give me the chance to meet you. Would you mind signing this piece of paper?"
>"You know, it's been my goal ever since I first saw your show to get the chance to meet you in person. I don't even like little girls and I've had to go through this process like a dozen times, showing up at a house, hoping you were there and then leaving in disgust the moment I realized you weren't. Anyway, I'm so glad I finally got to meet you. Like I said, you're a hero to me."

Hansen should've been given a medal and a statue
He does God's work

Yeah have a seat reddits
In the chair his abused ex-wife should be seated

No it isnt.

It will get you ostracized from society and investigated into obblivion tho. People dont understand the difference between wanting and doing when it comes to pedos.

i have no idea what the math on his t shirt means, and i have no idea what any of those number patterns mean in the intro, and want to know what else? I don't want to know.

Brilliant.

lol who?

JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI
JUSTICE FOR PAPI

I think he's probably the coolest guy under pressure in the history of this show.