Amazon Prime exclusive

>Amazon Prime exclusive
They fucked up big time, the new show is relying on people buying a Prime subscription just to watch this one show. If they went with UK Netflix they'd have a ready-made platform and viewing figures would be through the roof.

I'm betting half the audience will see it via unofficial streaming and torrents.

>t. butthurt netflix subscriber

Amazon is using the show to attract new Amazon prime subscribers.

No shit. I'm saying the show would do much better on Netflix or even terrestrial TV.

>I'm betting half the audience will see it via unofficial streaming and torrents.
this

>I'm betting half the audience will see it via unofficial streaming and torrents.
Uh... guys?
I don't really see a problem here.

Yes.

This is ancient news, it was always going to be a Prime exclusive.

They will sell millions of DVD's to normal idiots in Britain for Christmas presents etc.

amazon prime is pretty good value desu

It will be on other platforms after prime.
Wilman has talked of that.

like it was with Top Gear on BBC?

This is where the real money will come from.

> the new show is relying on people buying a Prime subscription just to watch this one show.

That was their entire point. They jumped on them and offered millions so their prime service would have that one show that could possibly bring people to the service who would then stay for other things.

Yes, exactly how people view everything.

Gee OP, this doesn't look great now does it.

More!
10-20 times more

>I'm saying the show would do much better on Netflix or even terrestrial TV
no shit but

>Amazon is using the show to attract new Amazon prime subscribers

Netflix isn't that popular in Europe but a shitload of people have Amazon Prime accounts.

The show is ridiculously expensive, they wouldn't be able to make their money back from selling it to Netflix, assuming they could even agree on a price which I doubt.

Also this. Everyone I know has a Prime account because the delivery costs pay for itself with one or 2 orders a month, this is just a bonus.

Not surprising, our Netflix selection is shit compared to what the US get

im probably gonna cancel my netflix to get prime so i can watch the grand tour. netflix has been shit for a while now anyway.

>europe
well not all of europe, here in sweden netflix is the most popular streaming service

>here in sweden netflix is the most popular streaming service
According to who? To my knowledge, Amazon don't release the number of Prime members they have per country.

They'll obviously sell it to normal tv stations in territories where Prime isn't available.

Correct.

>not getting prime for free with your uni

>fuck off connor

You should buy prime anyways for the stargate episodes

Is Hammond the new Wolverine?