>tfw Hermoine didn't use to be infected with sour feminism

WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME TO SAVE HER!

tumblr didn't exist back then.

How dare someone disagree with you!

>t. landwhale from tumblr

>that look in their eyes
>you just know

>"send help! these jewish hollywood producers... they..."

I lost my rememball, remind me why we love her again?

reliable CUTE girl who went along with us on adventure and saved our ass

Kill yourself reddit

She reminds me of Vasquez in that picture

>why-should-harry-potter-and-hermione-granger-have-hooked-up.jpg

Why?

I know what you mean only the face tho

does she had budding lady nips in that pic

1. hot

2. ginger gets cuckd

that you dont know
I was already a feminist at 7 i used to kick all boys in the nuts as a greeting
Eeh good times

your and ididot and a retart

fuck off retard

Rupert?

how's the hotel business, mate?

The only way to save her is make sure she gets decent gigs after HP and doesn't half ass them.

The whole activist thing would almost certainly not have happened if she didn't constantly star in post HP bombs

That is a flatering dress for her

This.

Ron is a cuck and deserves to die alone.

kill yourself

She looks so unremarkably average.

that's what made her great. now she's "le tomboy feminist"

Said nobody ever.

Pretty much. She's "attainable" because she's not too pretty. Perfect nerd crush.

And honestly, she made the smart move by going on feminist since it got the creeps off her back.

I just said it, and the user above you confirmed it.

pls go back to your containment board

She was always a budding smug feminazi.

>I just said it
And you are nobody :^)

yup, as a Brit I can tell you you can spot these types before they get converted. they'll never have admitted they're wrong in their lives and constantly cruised through with no real hardship or struggles. feminism to them means never having to admit fault to a man and being a victim despite being privileged. it's perfect!

No, I definitely somebody, and I'm not the only one who has said it, anyways.

Sorry, but your childhood crush is painfully average. If she weren't in Harry Potter, you wouldn't give her a second glance walking down the street.

I'm older than her and have never seen a Potter movie.
Stay mad though roastie lol

>when the roles stop pouring in because you got old and became a typical ugly british slag
>and you don't have any actual acting talent so nobody want you as an adult actress
>and you're such a narcissist you blame the industry instead of your own lack of talent

I can't imagine what people who don't think racism is real or that feminism is necessary even sees in a character like Hermione.

Y'all mother fuckers are weird.

>constantly cruised through with no real hardship or struggles. feminism to them means never having to admit fault to a man

lol. I love how you guys always self insert into these rants of yours and we can almost see you sitting in the back of the class, grumbling about how them bitches don't know what real life is like. Classic.

>when the roles stop pouring in because you got old and became a typical ugly british slag

Even a cursory look at imdb would show this to be laughably false. Only actors with Nic Cage money handling skills need to make a Nic Cage amount of movies, user.

Also, lol on her not being attractive. Your bitterness is showing.

has the HeforShe group actually done anything useful?

Rose McGowan.txt

nah, I know I have a fairly easy life so don't grumble about being systematically oppressed. I also know how hard some women who aren't feminists have it. The biggest cause of people's lives being shitty is socio-economic inequality, which 21st century "equality" warriors don't seem to care about.

It's the Kony 2012 of feminism. It's got a bunch of people hyped up talking about it while offering no solutions and doing jack shit.

What went wrong?

absolutely nothing

feminism