What went so horribly wrong in his life?

What went so horribly wrong in his life?

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

If you care, you've got bigger problems than he does.

Hello Spoony

His fans sucked him off one too many times.

never said i didnt

Literally who.

His haircut makes his head look like a circumcised penis.

It's the "Brendan Fraser" look

he made a cameo in The Expanse, they showed a persons dating profile (it was spoony)

At some point in his life, he had an internet connection for the first time.

sure he did

check it out dude, I made a post about here when it aired.

It's the episodes where they look for leads early on, his image with dating profile is displayed on the monitor

googled "expanse spoony"
No results for your claims.

Just post a source if its so easy to find

It's uncredited, literally his image so it would be strange for it to be credited

I'd find it, but I deleted my expanse videos

If you care that he cares, you have even more problems than both of them combined.

Checkmate, atheists.

Spoony, when are you going to tell us that you're related to Fenriz?

I don't understand his wrestling and counter monkey vids and his streams are very poor.

He will release a new review any day now, right?

R-Right?

He's dead, user.

>Haha, remember that time he made the Big trouble in little china C64 review?

>yeah that was pretty funny

That was 2 years ago shaun...
when's he going to make another?

>it really was two years ago
Jesus...

>tfw I never was enough of a sad sack of shit to know who these plebs are and feel bad they aren't making content anymore

Congratulations!

He got famous.

He spent a lot of his youth being bullied for liking geeky shit, to survive it he kind of built up this cult of personality around himself - "Yeah well, I'm smarter than everyone else, I know better than them, THEY should be looking up to ME". He learns to quip and crack a joke to get by.

Then he finds success online and finally he starts getting the recognition he thinks he deserves, only it's never enough. He can't be a guy who does funny reviews, he has to have original characters (TM) like Doctor Insano. He can't just be an online personality, he has to appear on MST3K or Jimmy Kimmel. What's that, his fans are saying his content isn't so great anymore? Fuck them! He knows better than them anyway, he's smarter than all of them.

He let his ego get out of control to the point where he set up a Patreon to get free money for simply existing, and then was unable to move forward with his career because the internet and entertainment industry moved on without him.

He's paralysed at the moment by indecision. He clearly doesn't want to make the videos he's become known for, and that people want (FFXIII-2, FMV games, etc). If he comes clean that he doesn't want to make videos anymore, he loses his free money. If he loses his free money - what does he do with his life? He can't go back into the workforce, it's unlikely he could get any acting roles that pay enough to support him. So he coasts by, promising content on the horizon but always coming down with a mysterious 'illness' that prevents him from actually doing any meaningful work.

He's never, ever, going to get better again and people should just fucking move on to some new fucking egotistical up their own ass e-celebs like GradeA.

what episode? I can look it up.

Spoony has always been an egomaniac, even before he got famous. Thing is, he used to make videos, so people were willing to excuse or ignore his shitty personality because they liked his videos.

Then he stopped making videos, and people stopped putting up with his shit.

It is still the year of the spoonman.

Yeah of the spoony was 2015
And he did fuck all the entire year

No, it was 2016 and there's still time.

>2 months left
>year of the spoony
>year

Two months is plenty of time.

he doesn't cut his hair anymore

>that video he made trying to get people to get him on the Fallon show

I literally felt embarrassment for him.

a lot of things go went wrong

Linkara looks 16 in this pic and that's about the time he started using literotica. He's probably thinking "I wish I was sucking a tranny cock right now".

i hurt myself today

Why do these internet reviewers allow themselves to get so fat? You can pretty easily keep weight off by eating decently and taking occasional walks.

all those childrens' comic books aren't going to read themselves

Brain chemistry.

To be fair, he was a popular actor when spoony made that headshot.

>It's a Spoony has bi-polar and pretends to be someone called Razorfist again episode
The meds aren't working

What happened to Armie Hammer?

Every year is Year Of The Spoony

Because with their job they dont have to leave the house ever.

Don't be silly. Razorfist actually makes videos

He's gonna get you.

Not if he gets there first

>in the video he joked that he had a Final Fantasy XIII-2 Review completed

why does he always have this combined looked of contempt and smugness?

Lust for cock conflicting with his Christian upbringing

How deep in the hole do you have to be to start doing this?

Where does clinical depression fit into all of this?

What does "year of spoony" refer to? I seem to have missed out on that meme.

why do the janitors delete random pics

passive aggression