Are you ready to Kino Reeves?

Are you ready to Kino Reeves?

Why do action heroes now have shitty names?

John Wick and Jack Reacher, for example. Whatever happened to names like John Matrix and John McClaine?

>John Matrix
>Cool Name

I mean maybe it was cool pre 1999, but now its sounds like John OfTheRings

Yeah im so ready for soulesss sequel of a good movie just made for money

>Critically acclaimed yet disposable action movie gets a cash-grab sequel.

Surely it'll be as good as the first one, right?

>Same director
>Same writer
>They established they wanted to create a franchise with John Wick with the first movie, not a force sequel because the first one was good

kill yourself reddit

Whats he going to do now, take out TWO mafias?
>INB4 yes
I liked JW, but it did all that it needed to and tied everything up nicely. They ended on a cliffhanger of sorts, but it was a rhetorical one. Its implied that he gets back into the hitman game, but I don't actually want to see that.

Trailer release when???

Of fucking course they want a franchise, who doesn't. Problem is, John Wick was clearly a one-off movie that worked because of its ridiculous premise and a wacky execution. Doing the same thing twice it stupid. Who are the villians going to harm this time, John's guppy fish?

Who cares what you want to see? Why are you even here?

John Core is best john

Next few days

I'm guessing itll be john vs the hotel coin assassin guild, which is a shame because that was the goofiest part of the first movie.

Synopsis is about the Hotel Continental:

"Keanu Reeves returns in the sequel to the 2014 hit as legendary hitman John Wick who is forced to back out of retirement by a former associate plotting to seize control of a shadowy international assassins’ guild. Bound by a blood oath to help him, John travels to Rome where he squares off against some of the world’s deadliest killers"

If you didn't want input from others, you wouldn't have made a thread about it.

I didn't make this thread

They shouldn't have killed that poor pupper, he will be avenged for the rest of John's life.

>husband to a murdered wife, father to a murdered pupper and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next

Kill yourself reddit.

John wick sounds pretty cool though you idiot

>DELET THIS

Never ever post "reddit" in any thread ever again you cancerous fck

You're a fucking faggot with poor tastes in names.

>Kino Reeves
lel

Fuck you and fuck him, and fuck every retard who says shit like pupper and doggo,

>Not John 2 Wicked

DROPPED

name a better American action movie from this decade than John Wick pro tip you literally can't

>he typed angrily, hitting the keys with such force that his second and third chins jiggled mildly and his fedora was jolted askew

if they do part 3 I hope they get Scott Adkins to be the villain

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair (2011)

If you think it doesn't count. then:

Mad Max: Fury Road (US/Australia production)

If you think this also doesn't count:

Dredd (2012)

Fury Road, ye even tho I count it as an Aussie movie more

Dredd is good, maybe even a better movie overall than John Wick, but the action scenes got nothing on Wick

I thought it was going to be a prequel about him wiping out the Russian mob's enemies.

Looks like he may be somehow chased by the Assassin organization? He probably gets framed for something and then he has to escape a billion assassination attempts, calling it.

Fuck off reddit

He travels to Italy to take out the league of assassins he's part of. That's what's up with all the guns pointed at him.

Dare I say.... His back

>this newfaggot calling everyone "reddit" ITT

His pussy and his crack.

that sounds like capeshit crap

My body is ready.

t. buttblasted redditor