fb/thepachstore/videos/695840077235150/

Couldn't find any yt link

Thoughts? Still no zords though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=0poOZLGfl9s
youtube.com/watch?v=U476nTogoj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only non-cringe-worthy part of the trailer was the score, which I'm pretty sure was lifted from something else anyway.

Where is John Wick?

I dunno how i feel about it.

I kind of want it to be terrible,like a cheesey laugh if you get me.

I dunno what to think. First instinct says it looks bad.
Music sounded alright but the theme tune needs to make an apearance.

why not put thename of the movie ANY WHERE in your post

Fuck off with this garbage reddit

Come on, it's a movie thats being released,and alot of pwople grew up with this on tv. Why not talk about it.
Also using buzzwords

>alot of pwople grew up with this
Not people that post on Cred Forums.

At least the filename says morphin time

holy fuck that looks bad

Yeah, that part where they jump across the giant hole looked twilight level of badly done

Who even gives a fuck about Power Rangers? They just used footage from a jap show and reshot the dialogue bits with gaijin actors. Why did anyone ever like it?

The theme song was great

>teaser
>two-and-a-half minutes long

It's time for you to go back.

Just embed my Youtube senpai

>great costumes
>secret powers
>electric guitar intro
it was super cool when I was a kid in the 90'

>no giant robots
>no giant monsters
>muh highschool bullshit
>muh Spiderman origin bullshit again
>laughing Del Toros.gif

Holy fuck. It somehow looks worse than the 90's film.

I can just imagine the producer roundtables...

>High school kids? Nah, they can't be happy overachievers, gotta be juvenile delinquents to give it some edge - copy Breakfast Club, people'll love it!
>We're paying good money for actors I don't want them in those goofy fuckin' suits for more than 20 minutes of the flick!
>Make it like a superhero origin, have one of 'em break a sink like in that Spider-Man movie!
>We want you to make a lighthearted teen romp that's also a gritty Michael Bay-esque adult action film!
>etc

oh and I forgot about martial arts, karate was so cool back then

>those jumping effects

I was going along with everything up until that moment. Then I realized this is twilight 13 year old shit. I've literally become too withered and seasoned to enjoy films like this.

>Rita accosts a female ranger in her bed

>It somehow looks worse than the 90's film.

The 90s film was great, fuck you.

This one is steering towards Chronicles/Pacific Rim territory. I don't know if it really satisfies that same audience but it could still be good.

I just don't like this "wrong side of history" shit. So depressing.

Xmen Apocalypse handed this subject material much better. Cyclops got bullied for 5 seconds, and then it moved on.

What the literal fuck are you talking about?

He thinks bullies don't get a fair shake in movies. Probably because Jews or something.

I wanna see Zords and power suits, not this Chronicle super powers bullshit

>everything leading up to the trailer has been god awful
>trailer can't possibly be worse than i'm expecting it to be
>trailer gives me cancer

Looks great!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

Muh dick...

looks like an edgy version of chronicle

no hype so far

if they dont show the zords at least i will give zero fucks to this

>looks like an edgy version of chronicle
same writer

Zord battle in the last 10 min of the movie. Constantly obstructed by mountain or buildings during the night with no moon.

Tommy getting cucked by her still upsets me. Your best nigga/leader/ace gets taken out and no one even makes a move to save him? Bitches.

Nah, he left the project really early on. The main writer is the person doing the Skull Island script.

How do i open this shit link?

GUYVER RIP OFF

Honestly this should be celebrated, world needs more Guyver.

dude, Dark Hero is one of the best monster fighting movies ever made. it even has Solid Snake as main lead.

> slowed down monotone piano cover of classic song

why? in every teaser.

>morpine time
what did he mean by this?

wheres the kickass music?

>save him

Yeah because the other rangers totally thought she was going to fucking murder him right there.

This reminds of Quippy Fuccboi and the Olympians or whatever.

I was lucky to have an uncle who bought the OVA from a comic book store at Menlo Mall in NJ back in the 90's . It changed my life. Ultimately its made me very particular about the shit i put into my body via my eyes and ears, its set the bar for a lot of shit for me.

This scene is what really did it. This music is fucking metal as fuck too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0poOZLGfl9s

Neat Idris Elba is in it?

Fucking I know right

The 1989 OVA is still GOAT. That fucking ost
>tfw no guyver video game
>tfw guyver will never get big enough for any kind of adaptation again even though the manga is still going
This fucking suit design is still genius

Man, as a kid it blew my fucking mind that the main character died six episodes in.

youtube.com/watch?v=U476nTogoj8

For weeks after I saw that I was mouth agape, and i couldn't show my friends because it was MA rating. I felt like the fucking mannnnn dudddeeee

If you have a MUGEN client and dig into the internet archives a bit someone made a Guyver character, flush with special moves and hyper combos. If you're into making your own fighting games check it out.