Tom Green

So my friend wanted me to go see Tom Green with him tomorrow at a standup club in my city.

I though okay lel because I remember the old Tom Green raids on Cred Forums from 2007/2008 and I was going to tell him to do a barrel roll.

Then I saw this:
tomgreen.com/2016/08/06/do-the-donald-2/

>le trump is an evil nazi XD
How fucking original
No fucking irony whatsoever
I'm not even a trumpfag, but god damn everyone knows Hillary is just as bad and probably even worse.

I used to watch his cable access show in ontario when I was a kid. I've seen him turn more and more into a depressing unfunny useless waste of life.
I already bought the tickets for $40 and now I feel shitty for even supporting this nu-male faggot financially.

What should I do?
Call out "WHERE'S DREW?" lol

I can take pictures tomorrow live if you guys want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNrz8goEhs
youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw
youtube.com/watch?v=sc-INN_BC74
salon.com/2016/10/06/donald-trumps-real-business-genius-was-being-bailed-out-by-daddy-how-trump-blew-through-millions-before-35/
ft.com/content/25a029f6-64f7-11e4-bb43-00144feabdc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away trump shill

I couldn't give a rat's ass about your alt right whining, but good lord, who is that semen demon on the left in that video?

Go away hill shill

You go girl, correct that record.

>alt right
I'm just a centrist that knows we're fucked either way.

>whining
Why do angry leftists always project hard?

FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!
FAT NIGGER
FAT NIGGER!

he's not even green

>he's not even green
He's more red than anything.

hes still alive? thought he was Canadian,

>america cant even get two proper & educated candidates to run for president
>have to choose between a redneck retard uncle and a sneaky reptilian woman

absolute kek

>redneck retard uncle

>new york billionaire

Are you even trying to make sense anymore?

>if you got money you can be a big mouthed uneducated idiot

alright.

Nice useless insults.

It doesn't change the fact he's a new york billionaire and not a "le raciss redneck"

Doesn't mean he's a redneck though.

>see Tom Green thread in catalog
>get excited
>realize it's just a veiled Cred Forums thread

Fuck this board.

>Clinton
>not educated
four years at Wellesley
four years at Yale law

I'm from Ottawa, he was huge back in the 90s. He was our guy if you were from Ottawa. After he started getting some movie roles it felt like he was really gonna make it. Married Drew Barrymore but divorced after a year. Since then it was all downhill. Disappointing to see him burn out into a 2nd rate webshow host who got trolled by Cred Forums even though I had fun joining in.

The "so randum XD" aspect of some skits hasn't aged well but a lot of the skits in general still hold up despite being 20 years old.

I remember being stoked when I recognized my local mall as the location in one of his skits. It's the last part of this skit, where the security guard tries to keep him in the Zellers at Hazeldean Mall.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNrz8goEhs

Playlist with a bunch of his old skits
youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs&list=PL-C91xLnhrM9mj0dHruCGztiH7TpWkWmw

He was also part of a rap group in the mid 90's, he's the guy with the red coat and baseball cap. This is their only song that got anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=sc-INN_BC74

>What should I do?
>Call out "WHERE'S DREW?" lol

Jesus fucking Christ, OP.

well even if you leave out the redneck thing he's still a dumb as fuck loudmouth acting like a damn child if you provoke him. not exactly a man who should run for president

clinton is still sneaky as fuck with a questionable rise in politics. I wouldnt trust her for shit

My bum is on the rail
Bum is on the rail

Tom Green will forever be our guy. Freddy Got Fingered is kino.

he also lost a testicle to cancer

>2016
>buying a ticket to see le ebin sausages man
90s kids are the worst. nostalgia for everything because they refuse to get jobs and grow up.

Dude, Tom Green Live was awesome when he was doing it at his actual house. Say what you will about the guy but he was way ahead of the curve when it came to podcasting and stuff. The original TGL was awesome because he and his celebrity friends would proceed to get shitfaced live on camera.

>get excited
Why?

Tom Green is a faggot.

>dumb as fuck
He's pretty intelligent for creating a massive real estate empire you gigantic fucking retard
>LOL I'M SMARTER THAN THAT ASSHOLE ROCKET SCIENTIST, JUST WAIT TILL MOMMY GIVES ME MY TENDIES
loser

OH EXPLOITABLE

ONLY OLDFIGS WILL REMEMBER THIS

People born in the 90s wouldn't have been old enough to watch Tom Green in his prime. More like people born in the early to mid 80s.

Freddy Got Fingered is a GOAT tier comedy. Plus based Norm made several funny appearances on Tom Green Live.

>He's pretty intelligent for creating a massive real estate empire you gigantic fucking retard

>literally the son a multimillionaire real-estate owner

lmao

He inherited his father's real estate business.

>turned a small time real estate firm into a giant empire

Turned a million dollars into billions of dollars.

I'm TOTALLY sure you could do that overnight too bro

lmao

So?

Most businesses fail.

If he sat around and did nothing do you think his father's business would have lasted more than 6 months?

I'll just leave this here.

salon.com/2016/10/06/donald-trumps-real-business-genius-was-being-bailed-out-by-daddy-how-trump-blew-through-millions-before-35/

He inherited more than a million dollars after his father died and his dad put him in positions of power within his real estate company. Trump isn't some self made man. Stop deluding yourself.

>I'll just leave this here.
>salon

Jesus fucking christ user, try harder next time.

>salon

can't find it anymore, wtf
they took them down

>He inherited more than a million dollars after his father died and his dad put him in positions of power within his real estate company.
Okay?

Countless people inherit millions of dollars.
The vast majority of them waste their money.

What is your argument?

>Trump isn't some self made man.
He had help sure but he's clearly responsibly for the majority of his success.

>Stop deluding yourself.
You're probably voting clinton and you call others delusional. lel

It was a massively successful, established company. He didn't really have to do much. That's exactly why he focused on building a brand out of his name.

>salon
>actually posting salon unironically as an argument

Are you from reddit?

>vast majority waste their money
{{citation needed}}

>he's clearly responsible for his wealth
No. His daddies money is responsible for where he's at. Without it he'd be selling used cars.

>voting for clinton
I don't vote.

>Actually posting Salon
Consider suicide as an actual best option.

>He didn't really have to do much.

You ARE aware that the vast majority of companies inherited from fathers fail within a few years right?

>established companies are self-running and maintenance free
Jesus christ user that's embarrassing.

I want all Trumpcucks to leave my board. Now.

>attacking the source and not the content
>when you have no argument

>{{citation needed}}

>His daddies money
You seem REALLY butthurt over this.

I'm just gonna go back to
>He's pretty intelligent for CREATING a massive real estate empire you gigantic fucking retard

you keep changing your arguments left and right so you can still keep on shilling for this idiot.

and no clinton isnt a reasonable candidate either.

I just think america couldve actually gotten 1 or 2 candidates where you dont have to choose between 2 evils

>I'll just leave this steaming pile of shit on the floor

>"my board"
>redditors think this is their board

reddit has the largest community of Trump fans on the internet. Cred Forums actively participates on reddit.

try again.

>for CREATING a massive real estate empire
Yes, creating a MASSIVE one.
The one his dad had was a decent size, but absolutely nothing compared to trump.
Which was my point.

>I just think america couldve actually gotten 1 or 2 candidates where you dont have to choose between 2 evils
At least trump isn't LITERALLY selling the country out

Need a source for that, pal.

They obviously aren't self running. The company's infrastructure is already in place, though. It could operate with or without Trumps influence.

while the other 95% of the site whines and complains about it like you are now

>reddit has the largest community of Trump fans on the internet.
Yes, they're just trolls from Cred Forums there to redpill reddit.

Are you upset that your shit website has been taken over by right wing trolls from Cred Forums?

wew

It's behind a paywall...

>not a single argument

Whoa, so this is the power of Trumpcucks...

Whoa...

>Need a source for that, pal.

It's common knowledge.
80% of businesses fail. Why do you think inherited businesses would be any different?

>It's behind a paywall...
No it's not LOL.

Do you even know how to use the fucking internet either?

Also even if it was behind a paywall. Do you seriously not know how to get free articles that are behind paywalls?

holy fuck lol

>salon shill ACTUALLY thinks posting a blog article from a website that constantly lies over and over again counts as an argument

>I don't vote

Then you have no say you stupid fucking NEET. Most Trump haters are faggots like you who will scream racist and throw tantrums but on the big day, you don't turn up. Im glad Trump is going to win no matter what, I want to bathe in your tears.

>Yes, creating a MASSIVE one. The one his dad had was a decent size, but absolutely nothing compared to trump.

pretty shure you couldve left him out & it'd still be as massive. inheriting a business is way easier than to start from the bottom up. also expanding isnt that much of a problem when you have all the resources

>At least trump isn't LITERALLY selling the country out

still doesnt make him a good candidate to run for president

On mobile. It really won't let me past the subscription page.

Can we PLEASE talk about Tom Green?

I dislike him for far more reasons than his hillary shilling.

Watching him try to use a computer back in 2007 was hilarious. He's an absolute retard.

His downfall was like no other. We completely destroyed his soul.

Tim Heidecker is going down the same exact route as Tom Green and it's hilarious.

>hip edgy alternative "funnyman" realizes he's not cool or funny and gets trolled by Cred Forums

>salon

>I was going to tell him to do a barrel roll.

kys

>On mobile.
Mobileposters BTFO

Is there anything worse than smug knowitall faggots who don't even vote?

Reddit pls go

Fuck off trump fag

Hillary is just as bad? She's a literal meme candidate who appeals to racists? You are the stupidest person on this board.

>Fuck off trump fag
Fuck off goldman sachs

You think voting gives you a say? Like you really believe that? Voting doesnt give you a voice. It's the least effective form of political action.

Hillary is a neoliberal, corporate imperialist, status quo politician.

Trump is an opportunist sputing populist rhetoric who will loot this country.

Why would you vote for either of them?

>She's a literal meme candidate who appeals to racists?
She's the embodiment of corporate america.
She's selling the country out to the highest bidder.

He and people like her are literally responsible for the financial crisis and the fact our generation is in so much poverty.

Fuck off wall street shill.

>who will loot this country.
Not him but how exactly?

>Voting doesn't work

It would have if you voted for the right nominees instead of letting it boil down to reality star vs Kim Jong Hill

come on....

tom green......