whoguide.com/anunruly.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EV2rzd3_pbI
youtube.com/watch?v=4jCisV2Xnos
twitter.com/snazdoll
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=H2E0r-6otiM
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Meme_Doctor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was saving a very interesting and new topic for the new thread but you guys took so much time before creating it I forgot my idea.

Reminder that Ass is coming.

Ass teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=hzjt5SXgMqk

Ass trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=PAycTsDzW-w

Donkey ass? Where's the joke?

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ass

Created and written by P.Ness.

Looks pretty good actually.

The joke is he has Down's Syndrome.

Reminder he said Michelle Lopez was great as Missy.

Unforgivable!!!

Class a shit.

Does anyone recognize the the actress and actors in the teaser? (Apart from Justin Chatwin that is). The older male looks familiar.

It's Aleksandar Jovanovic.

>tfw time will never look at your face and will always forget you

Why live?

Sarah Dollard or Gareth Roberts. Who's more insufferable on twitter?

Class a shit
Series 10 a shit

Phil Sandifer

Speaking of top 10 from that poll of his,
1. City of Death
2. Heaven Sent
3. The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
4. The Caves of Androzani
5. Curse of Fenric
6. Day of the Doctor
7. Ghost Light
8. Remembrance of the Daleks
9. Blink
10. Genesis of the Daleks

You could put most of those in any order and it would still be basically accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d81k0FkmLE

Which one of you is Dan and why don't you understand what a 'performative role' is?

Dollard.
Roberts seems to have calmed down a bit recently. At least, I don't see him getting into arguments much anymore.

why is dollard even mentioned here

fuck off gareth

Shitty shitposting, 'user'.

WE CAPESHIT NOW

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37591556

Obvious bait, of course.

bit late m8

Grant will be some dickless white male virgin with temporary powers which he abuses because he's a sad Beta.
screencap this.

One of the psychotic shitbag clique.

When do they get Captain John from Torchwood to show up so he can duke it out with Grant for the Dragonballs?

This is going to be so terrible. I'm already cringing.

penises are like cameos, if you put them in a scene it’s all everybody looks at.

Cats a shit.

Thought nu-who was getting better. Then this happened

Wow, what a witty and unexpected comeback.

>cringing
nice meme

ITV are also premiering the second season of Thunderbirds on the 22nd. Also with a double-bill.

Pity it's so shit.

looks like a cheap rip off of Nightwing

Shitewing.

Don't you have anything better to do?

It's "bored, kiddo?". They instantly stop replying because they are indeed bored.

Miss Quill and Colony Sarff getting it on.

I never expect Xmas specials to be great.

Anyway, am usually pretty drunk by Xmas day tea-time. If a Xmas Who is entertaining enough to keep me awake, I'm happy.

It's nice to see you reeing when you are spotted. It must infuriate you.

>sitting together with your family on christmas
>have them agree to watch doctor who christmas special
>it's fucking cringeworthy capeshit

How about Dick Grayson, college student?

>CRINGE!! CRINGE!!!
What's it like being fourteen years old? Seriously, cringing is a defensive reaction for weak minds.

your post is honestly cringe central

they'll love it user. it'll be light-hearted, silly and consequently shit but dumb people will eat it up. why couldn't we have something like series 9 again? fuck the ratings, i want doctor who to go out with critical acclaim

Moffat is like 3 years too late to hop on the capeshit bandwagon, right now is all about star wars for the normies.

>your

>cringe central
cringe

>Moffat is like 3 years too late to hop on the capeshit bandwagon, right now is all about star wars for the normies.
>he said in the same year as Suicide Squad

>which was universally panned by critics and even casuals

conveniently forgot this

Reminder that the script for this Christmas special made at least two grown men shed tears of passion.

It made 733.8 million.

probably fags that cried when Danny died too so their tears mean nothing

>popularity = quality

oh sorry I didn't realize you were mentally challenged.

No mate, popularity = success. Which is what we were clearly talking about. It's no good trying to claim the capeshit craze is over when even a SHIT film set in that universe can make fuckloads of dosh.

Take this fake SS argument out of here.

I want to prorect his smile /who/, tell me he's not leaving this season...

Also as long as people still remembered caring about superheroes enough for it to feel contemporaneous it would still be fine, you could probably get away with it in 2019 just as easily.

He said the BBC has asked him to stay on, it's up to Pcap now.

He's loving every minute of it and having the time of his life. I think he'll do series 11, then leave after that.

I want him to leave a good legacy behind but he has also been dealt such a shit sandwich that I can't really blame him if he wants to call it quits

That's ridiculous, you've just been lucky, faggot.

>talking to himself again

Nah, he looks bored and miserable.

Nah, your only basis for this is his pulling a neutral expression in some interview videos.

This girl looks worth fucking now. Good work.

Bored, kiddo?

twitter.com/Richard_Unwin/status/784755107099447299

I miss Doctor Who. I wonder where it went, last time I've seen it was on Christmas day. In 2013.

No, I'm excited to see Pearl Mackie's dusky thighmeats sliced and tasted by Capaldi's plaque-equipped gimmer fangs!

Bored, mongo?

Series 9 (despite the naysayers) is possibly the most highly critically praised of nuWho. With an ep starring only PCap now a fan favourite.

He's already made his legacy.

No, I read 'em, they're all gash.

Cornell quitting Doctor Who.
twitter.com/Paul_Cornell/status/784769424989519872

We need to see how he would be used by a less shit, memechuckling, played-out saggyass hack bitch of a showrunner.

Good because he's been terrible since he found god and started hating his past self.

When was he not a Christian?

Sad that it's still incredibly mediocre, no episode really rises up to greatness besides Heaven Sent.

And away into obscurity he goes.

B-But the ratings????!? The general public?!?!?!?!?!?! kek

I'm not mongo, I wondered if that piece of shit ripped me off.

You are obviously bored.

Quick, besides Douglas Adams, name a writer who started off on Doctor Who but managed to break off on their own and get a successful career?

None of your combination of words is working, I feel hot and bouncy, my cock irrepressible!

Ben Aaronovitch.

what's he even write anyway, comics? lol

His legacy will be being the conoisseur's choice in a show which exists to shift merch units.

why live

Mark Gatiss

Douglas Adams didn't start off on Doctor Who.

Is there literally anyone the returning Classic writer could be other than Aaronovitch or Munro?

Peeepee posting now, typical monganon.

Ben is the other most plausible 'classic series' writer choice after Munro, as he's having such success in his own right.

He's been shamefully sidelined, he should have been writing as much as Moffatt did for RTD. He invented Doctor Who as it now is - the character of the Doctor as portrayed in nuWho is his version.

platt?

>He invented Doctor Who as it now is - the character of the Doctor as portrayed in nuWho is his version.

twitter.com/brooligan/status/784510392001323008?lang=en-gb

>He said the BBC has asked him to stay on,
source?

>he should have been writing as much as Moffatt did for RTD
I'm sure if he actually wanted to, he would have. It's not like they can afford to be picky if a reliable, established, acclaimed writer wants to do a new episode.

literally who?

They're not as GOAT as Heaven Sent, but I thought Listen, Flatline, Time Heist, Mummy, DW / DiH, TMA/ TWF, Girl who Died, The Zygon 2 parter, Face the Raven were all great. With some reasonably entertaining filler eps in between.

I still wonder if Moffat was peeved when Cornell wrote an episode of Elementary.

Pretending to know shit about Classic Who writers now. You're not fooling anyone.

>New companion is cute edition.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

So Moffat has learned how to manipulate people into ERASING themselves.

You'd have to go through a list of classic writers and find out which ones are still alive and working. Probably quite a few people from the 80s.

Pity, I was holding out some hope for him.
At least we still have Aaronovitch.

Skinner, Roberts and now Cornell. Who's the next one in Moffat's crazy masterplan?

It's Rona Munro.

Don't compare me to some rip-off artist who saw my original hours-long filth posting session on here and got inspired, I am the original guy, I posted the classics you see here:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69066756/

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69079963/

If this mongo guy claimed credit for those, he lied. If he ripped them off, I can't fault his taste, but right now you're talking to the original mackdad of the genre!

half of those ain't from series 9 and i though the flood episodes, the ashildr ones and the zygon ones were just ok. Like barely good. And both of capaldi's finales have been outright shit

It's true. Watch Survival, then read the first four NAs in publication order, then watch Rose. Before and after.

The ball was in RTD's court, I doubt he was approached. Why, I don't know. But Cornell had spent his life writing Doctor Who, he wasn't going to be casual about the opportunity to write for it on TV. He'd have written as many episodes as they wanted, I'm sure.

Did someone from /who/ make this site?
whoguide.com/anunruly.htm

Eric Saward?

Does the guy who wrote the TV movie count as a classic writer?

No sound mate, no idea what you're saying.

>it's a Dicks/Saward co-write
>on the commentary, Dicks complains about Saward putting too many Cybermen in the script

>not liking Hell Bent

Then we'll have to agree to disagree user.

No, he's not a writer any longer that I know of.

Useless piece of info that you probably already know, Doctor Mysterio was the name of the show in Latin America

I wish it was Chris Bidmead. I want Logopolis tier Dr Who.

It will be Rona Munro

nice

IN MAY, I PREDICTED THAT CLASS WOULD FEATURE

>PLENTY OF PLAID-SKIRTING 'SCHOOLGIRLS' (SURE) GETTING RAILED BY BIG NIGGER BUCKS

AND SURE ENOUGH IT DOES!

Yeah and it also sounds a lot like a luchador's name. I thought it was gonna be something Mexican related with a Santo like figure. Would have been cool.

Why would he care? Sherlock has always been a Moffat/Gatiss/Thompson prject, they weren't going to bring anyone else in.

ofc it will, with all their whining about not having any female writers it only makes sense to make a big deal about a classic writer returning if it's a woman.

Loved his TV stories, but the two BF audios he wrote were godawful. I don't know how I would feel about him returning.

A returning classic writer would be a great gimmick anyway, but let's be honest, it's going to be someone McCoy era, it's not going to be someone who hasn't worked in years, or as in Bidmead or Saward's case, has no other substantial creative writing credits.

>Billy is reeeing like fuck and pretending to be monganon very badly
>KEK

They didn't make a big deal about it, Moffat just teased it once.

>yfw they managed to uncover Yellow Fever and How To Cure It for Series 10

I'm neither, who the fuck is Billy?

That doesn't answer my question
what relevance does he have to the show?

Reminder that if Capaldi stays for S11, by the end he will be as alone as Bill was.

That's sad

I have better things to do than follow your mythos, I'm busy ranking companions in terms of how I'd have their cunts, mouths and arseholes.

Look at that raddled kike pretending to be Hartnell, disgraceful.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69079963/
Christing fuck this is what 165your4 actually wants Cred Forums to be like again if he can force it.

Pearl Mackie is dressing better now, I'd like to tattoo her cuntal slope with the words 'hog heaven'.

>165your4

Who?

Not reeing? Suuuure.....

Call it what you want, I'm not Billy and I have no fucking idea who he is. Stop mythologizing your worthless life.

Let's talk about something productive, like how your piss would look arcing into Pearl Mackie's MOUF

"HE'LL WAIT WITH HIS FUCKING PRICK DEEP INSIDE A ROOSTER IN A TOBY CAVERY, THE CUNT'S TOO DIFFIDENT IS HIS TROUBLE" is the best critique of Rob Shearman ever written.

After a few Google searches, the most likely candidates seem to be Gallagher (already written off), Cartmel (does he actually count as a writer though? He only edited), Stephen Wyatt, Aaronovitch and Munro.
Less likely ones (haven't been very active in the last decade, at least outside of Big Finish) are Bidmead, Philip Martin, Malcolm Kohll and Platt.

It's not going to be people who have no credible writing credits apart from Doctor Who or people who are retired apart from BF.

Shearman and Steven Hall

Yes, that's why I said less likely. But still possible. Back in season 1, Shearman and Cornell had very few TV credits.

didn't they learn the last time from martha..shit kills the show. even the doctor said himself when he wen't back to van goughs time that it's political correctness gone mad.

Cartmel wrote scenes, like the "Is this honor? Is this war? Are these the weapons you would use?" bit from Battlefield and the final lines of Survival. Nowadays he'd probably get a co-writer credit

But they both had extensive professional experience other than Doctor Who.

(actually scratch Cornell, I just checked and he had more than I remembered. Still Shearman was basically a newbie by TV standards)

They're not going to bring back a classic series writer who had written nothing before his one Who commission and has been on the dole since then.

It's so great to see her actually trying now, I want her pissing cunt on my treasure zone.

The only one I mentioned who only wrote Doctor Who is Platt, so take him out if you want. I just mentioned him because he's really active on audio.
The others all wrote other stuff, Bidmead was a script editor, Martin has a pretty extensive list of credits and Kohll has been a producer on a few things in recent years. It's good enough for the BBC to consider them.
Again, not likely but not completely impossible. That's all I'm saying.

The host knows nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=EV2rzd3_pbI

Bidmead only script edited Who. Martin did nothing since 1986. Kohll is more possible because he's done quite a lot of utter mainstream shit.

chinballs made broadchurch but now he's back

>Martin did nothing since 1986.
Actually, he wrote for TV until 2007.

it's rona munro

One episode of Doctors isn't an ongoing career, but in any case, they ain't gonna hire some old clagnuts who have nothing much to show for themselves other than once having written for Doctor Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jCisV2Xnos

Any evidence apart from her being the owner of a vagina?

sarah dollard said she was excited for the classic writer

Does anyone have that Series and Episode ranking pic?

Confirmed.
I can't see her getting excited over TEWWANCE.

twitter.com/snazdoll

Honestly, I watched both The Snowmen and TotD with my family and those were both terrible experiences anyway. Mostly my sister's fault, I would never voluntarily watch this shit with other people.

>trigger warning her own tweets

So this is what happens when a Tumblrina actually gets to write for the show?

>He invented Doctor Who as it now is - the character of the Doctor as portrayed in nuWho is his version.
fuck him then. i'm glad he's been shunned

>Why would he care?
because they all spat the dummy when Elementary was announced and called it a cheap ripoff. they were really immature about it

NuWho has raised a whole generation who hold the sonic screwdriver like idiots.

>Goku from that shitty Dragonball movie playing the superhero
Honestly the only reason I'm watching tbqh.

>cloisteranus.jpg

t. Elementary watcher.

It's fucking awful isn't it

I thought you guys were memeing. WEW.

i've never seen an episode of it actually. i do watch sherlock tho

Reminder that anthology: doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

I've watched the Moriarty episodes.

Is it possible for someone to be any more feminist? Or hate Trump more?

You're just mad because you lost a hand, Eichorst.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2E0r-6otiM
New York Comic Con

Literally why do casuals hate Capaldi?

Nice. Survival was a good episode, so I'm looking forward to Rona.

he's oogleh
he isn't charming like tennant or matt

Honestly, this long hiatus, and lack of marketing during pre-Series 9, has probably done more to hurt Who's perception in the eyes of casuals, then Capaldi ever did.

>Literally
That word doesn't go there.

He doesn't have the enthusiastic demeanor of the previous two, nor a catchphrase/visual gimmick, so it takes a bit longer to get a feel for his Doctor. Some people aren't willing to wait for that to happen.

Are you Doctor Song from Gallifrey Base? I swear you are only interested if it's a woman, no matter if we're getting the best scriptwriter in the world it will be shit because he's not a woman. Seek mental help.

I'm not DoctorSong. Don't even know who that is.

If the writer was Donald Tosh, Robert Shearman, or Ben Aaronavitch, I'd be excited as well. I'm just saying that Rona made a good episode too, so she's not a bad choice, if she's the one. It doesn't really have anything to do with her gender, really.

Yep. Capaldi is less casually accessible than the other Doctors.

MAKE ZYGONIA GREAT AGAIN

>nor a catchphrase/visual gimmick
*cough* sonic sunnies

His catchphrase is "Clara" and he has the sonic sunglasses

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Meme_Doctor

Moffat wrote the Tintin movie. That was during Who, but still

sonic sunglasses are LITERALLY moffat's best addition to who lore

>when the hype train crashes

im hype as fuck pham

youtube.com/watch?v=PAycTsDzW-w
59 seconds in

Why did fady's older brother hit a white girl?

He and Peter have 100x more chemistry than Peter and Pearl. He will save Series 10 and you know it.

IT'S REALLY WHIFFY DOWN THERE

League of Gentlemen...

Was shite.

He was writing Doctor Who books long before that.

I'm going to show my friend /who/
be on your best behaviours please, tennant is his favourite doctor

tennant is literally the worst actor to ever play the doctor
so shit
RTD A SHIT
DONNNNA SUCKS

He wants to know how you could think tennant could be bad

You watch your mouth

Do books really count?

Show him our anthology. I want his feedback. But seriously, hello, friend of a /who/er.

Tell him that guy is meming.

Yes, they do.

Downloaded, and thanks for the thanks, I didn't need credit, cool of you to mention belle.
There's this image macro, something about him being inconsistent, seemingly bipolar is how the meme goes. Tennant a shit.

Thanks, now I have to explain to him why I go to a website that writes stories about the doctor fucking a pie

he thinks I'm some fetish freak now

Have you or Belle read any of the stories? I want reviews and PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN! please.

You could just not show him the anthology. And maybe you should warn him about /who/'s...eccentricties.

kek.

To like the 10 guys that read that book.

just kidding, I'm not actually showing a friend /who/
but I do have a friend who found out I watch doctor who and likes to discuss it so I feel it's inevitable that I'll end up saying something that reveals I go here so I wanted to prepare

There's an audio of it too, so at least 15

Just show him Mondas first, we look downright sane by comparison

Show him the anthology. Tell him it's "this weird thing I found online." Don't tell him anything else.

Tell us his reactions as he goes through the anthology.

Bored, kiddo?

>Finishing the Lucie Miller run
>It's a Daleks overrun Earth finale

This is the second time for him as well after Terror Firma, then he ends his life as the Daleks are tearing the universe a new asshole. Is McGann the worst Doctor ever as far as stopping the Daleks goes?

I still can't believe this aired on prime time BBC1 to millions of people

Stop it.

Poor McGann never wanted to fight, he was literally too good for this universe

Eight's life is sufferring, matched only by Five's.

I remember there's an charity anthology story where the Eighth Doctor tries desperately to stop a breeding facility, but can find no one in the city who cares, and ends up to having to leave in despair.

If you keep talking, I WILL decompress another area containing less valuable passengers.

I'll maybe give it a try, I dunno if he's ready for "that" side of the internet though. bit of a normie, but doesn't comprehend the humour in "ironic" normie memes like harambe

Let him know that's supposed to be basically, a little silly.

So sad...life just hates McGann. Ironically, because of the minisode, he might now be the best-known classic Doctor amoung NuWho, behind Tom Baker.

It was a minor skirmish by /who/'s blood-soaked standards. Not exactly the Time War, but enough to finish it. In the end, it was too much for the old general.

Shut up, you drunken Victorian cosplayer.

what is it with Moffat and the victorian era. its too overepresnted

why has no other nuwho doctor reached tennant's popularity? is it just because he's the best looking out of them? is the reason as simple and shallow as that?

Tell that to the leader of the genderfluid geniuses Claudia, or Adam the set reporter, or Girly Letters, or Jon Blum. /who/ lives its life in darker hues, day upon day, and it will have other names before the end: the Storm, the Beast, the Valeyard.

Holy shit could you have a bigger chip on your shoulder my god

>not editing the "other names"

Lazy Great Intelligence. This is why you always lose.

What?

This is /who/'s body. All of its history, our past, yes but our future too.

plenty of period props in the BBC warehouse

Bruh

Pretty much, and he has the bouncy "Aw, look at that! Brilliant! Allons-y!" attitude that seems to grab people.

what other time periods and places could the BBC do well besides Victorian London? I feel like they might pull off prohibition era America, WW2 torn France, maybe Italian Renaissance?

Is it early evening or in the morning?

Thunderbirds Are Go is good though.

FOREMAN TRAILER IN 2 DAYS

Tennant only appeared briefly, so he wasn't blamed for the travesty.

I feel sorry for the kid that won a competition by creating the Abzorbaloff. His/ her idea ended up the most universally hated ep of nuWho.

I don't care. Lick them.

2017 Cardiff.

my guess would be because we was the first nu who doc to stick around combined with his more lighthearted and romantic persona. also there is the possibility that younger generations get attached more to a single person, although there is no proof of this

Leon?

Class looks fucking terrible.

>Created and written by P.Ness.
>mfw user is telling the truth

On a semi-related note; A Monster Calls looks great.

they are pushing hard the rocker thing with the guitar and sunglasses

The "Matt Smith returning" rumor trended more on Normiebook than any news from series 10.

Not as of yet, just noticed it downloaded at the time of the previous post. I have to locate and charge both our tablets and upload the anthology on to them, I skimmed over the TOC, dedications, credits etc.
I've asked her and she asked "How is that /who/ related?", but she said she'd try and work on it tonight.
I'll review it on the whole when I'm done and be sure to mention any outstanding elements or bits I like. She will read it too, however it may take her a bit longer to get through it as she has responsibilities and what not so it will be a few minutes of reading here, a few there. I'll ask her to take some notes on it so maybe a review will come out of that. I'll be sure to share it either way.
As far as sharing reviews, thoughts and notes...where should we do this? On the wiki? Just post them here whenever? Should we put a subject in the options field so they're easy to locate for quotes and what not?

I'm definitely making that Christmas Oz story. Such a missed opportunity, Jesus Christ Moffat.

it's shit senpai

Might as well swap the other two now.

No, I wasn't asking for her to make pictures of spiderman. I was referring to a joke from the esteemed Raimi classic, Spiderman, and J.Jonah.Jameson, who always wants pics of that menace.

Post them here, with a subject. That's the best option.

In the superhero promo pic, the lining on the cape is the same colour as the lining on the new 12th Doctor coat.

The longer version of the coat worn in Ep1 also looks like a cape.

Oh well too bad. You'll likely get one anyway.

homina homina homina

Because he's older and rather than trying to play that down, Moffat's gone out of his way to emphasise it (your so old you fart dust etc) ensuring the young ones never accept him.

I'd fuck Matt too.

Capaldi looks like he never wants to be there

Capaldi is looking more like Sheev by the day.

phuck off shipper

I think he is just pulling the stern Doctor face

Reminder Capaldi is aging in reverse.

Pretty sure left is younger. Either way he looks like he could be Paul McGann's dad.

>leave capekino to me

Pearl definitely a cute now.

in 10 years will there be any white people on the bbc?

in 10 years there will be no bbc

Yeah, Bendydick Cumabunch will still be hanging around glowering at people

>implying the moneygrubbing Michael Goves of the world will win

Yeah, my girlfriend

Does anyone have a pdf of Missing Pieces?

you mean you step sons mother

No, the Rupert Murdochs of the world win.

Not if we kill them. Moffat was right.

McGann HAS to be dyeing his hair now. I don't know anyone in their 50s without any grey hair.

im looking at big finish catalog and nothing really seems interesting lately, wtf happened?

No idea.

doesn't briggs look tired

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD