Kills herself on live TV because of >tfw no bf

>kills herself on live TV because of >tfw no bf

She looks average to me. I'd have give her one.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
youtube.com/watch?v=pngPsrpRfwM
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nnU71ggro
youtube.com/watch?v=wpJ2j2OcqeY
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She has a lot of boyfriends now, with jagged fiery cocks which ejaculate lava, in HELL.

>looks correctly average
>no bf

She must've been a psycho. The fact that she killed herself on live TV confirms it.

What?

>average
Are you guys gay? She has a really manly face and man hands.

She has the mannest of face

Feel bad for her though, mental illness plus >tfwnobf can be devastating

Here's a better pic.

is the video available anywhere? can't seem to find it

If only she was born several decades later, she'd have plenty of desperate guys to choose from on social media

>tfw no Rebeccq Hall gf

i would lick her pusy while she red the news mmm

>tfw just waiting until my parents pass away to kill myself
being lonely is awesome

She was a full-on sperg who nobody liked being around. Looks weren't the problem.

Pretty much. She could get dates but never lasted more than 2 meaning they probably didn't like her.

lol at that casting choice

I'm meant to believe a hot piece of ass like her is a virgin at 29 and can't find a bf?

adulterous whore

How could I out do Christine?

>She looks average to me. I'd have give her one.
You're not Chad you mong, that was the problem.

>he fell for the heaven and hell meme

>*smirks underneath fedora*

She wouldn't have given you a second look if you weren't some handsome newscaster dude. Apparently the weather girl cucked her out of the dude she wanted at the station. Regardless, women only date up, and would rather off themselves than be with someone "beneath" them, which becomes a problem for the ones higher on the ladder since dudes aren't possessed of the same notions.

God I hate weather girls

>hating literally the only thing worth watching local news for

SPH manlet bitch detected

>she

delete this

what you fail to realize is that she was both a chestlet and had an arby roast beef cheddar melt vagina
she had no chance at happiness and wanted the world to change

Don't even know what that means bruh. Regardless, it is true, if not at first then eventually. Female breadwinner marriages have a ridiculous divorce rate of something like 85-90%, and those are just the ones that made it court official. Like it or not it is something women put a lot of importance on.

I mean Ive kissed much worse looking girls.
What i find strange is how protected the whole thing is,like is forbidden for girl to kill herself because no bf.
Men do it all the time hell I was close to ending myself 2 months ago,what stopped me is my stubbornness to finish the job before killing myself.

Would fuck her no questions asked.

>killed herself in The prestige because her boyfriend was a dick
>killed herself in Christine because no boyfriend to give her the dick

Bravo Nolan

>not realising that we're living in hell created by the devil and we are repeatedly reincarnated until we are worthy of salvation

>DOUBTLESS IS IT NOT SO

spoopy

... she did it live on morning tv.

men hardly do that "all the time"

There had to be a message she wanted to deliver.
I respect that

>and we are repeatedly reincarnated until we are worthy of salvation

That's a very nice thing of the devil to keep giving us a chance like that.

>bottom pic

Would go and get a milkshake with desu.

>enduring repeated lifetimes in hell is nice

If it's as you said for the sake of our salvation, then yeah, that's pretty nice of him.

What the fuck are you all talking about?
Link?

liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173

>my life is frickin hell! Wuaah!

P O T T E R Y

Why is there no video of that bitch in the OP ending herself, but there's video of this guy?

Implying DFC isn't best C

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

Some depressed chick decided to ride eternal on the highways of Valhalla on live television, but the video never leaked i think, so it was MEDIOCRE

woah man don't be a bully

That dude was giving a speech or something so people were already recording it. The other chick was just doing the news in a time when people didn't really record stuff.

Blow your self up at the super bowl. make sure the explosives are inside you so people see you torn apart rather nthan just an explosion with an arm flying off or soemthing.

if a woman is pretty good looking and cant find jackshit that means she is a horrible human bean

It's insane how much blood a heart can pump after you blow your brains out

Who knows.
Internet wasn't fast enough in 1974 and almost no private recording devices. Also the Station destroyed any Video.

Actually it was confirmed the video exists, the lady it ended up with won't release it.

>Somebody want to call a goddamn paramedic?

>women only date up, a
You never leave your house do you?

Women are so selfish

Bud Dwyer was in the middle of a huge scandal so the whole of America was following the case.

tfwnobfCubbuckfu was just some rando who did it literally out of nowhere on some bumblefuck cable tv station that maybe 100 people were watching at the time.

Id give her two
Inches

she looks like the woman that >acts in jessica jones

She was terrible but it's a waste of a
Cherry pop for a desperate dude for her to have died a
Virgin.

>Bud Dwyer was in the middle of a huge scandal so the whole of America was following the case.
Wasn't he eventually exonerated?

>cable tv
This was the seventies you retard it was local tv not cable

It's out there.
>It was confirmed in June 2016 that the footage of Chubbuck's death exists and had indeed been in Robert Nelson's possession, but was handed over to a "very large law firm" for safekeeping by Mollie Nelson. She has no plans on making it publicly available.

She's the only part of the movie worth watching it for. I'll be skipping all the Christine stuff tbqh

She looks good, better than average. I don't know what country people are living in where the average is so high.

Just the nature of the world we are living in.
I still cant wrap my mind in the claims that she was in fact never deflowered.

Is she literally /ourgal/?

Christine Chubbuck's negativity and anger was the reason she died a virgin, not her looks. In the looks department, I'd say she was better looking than Rebecca Hall, who has very visible gums and with her mouth shut resembles a knee.

>works in Cred Forums station
>never has bf
If that is our modus operandi i dont now what is.

>I'd have give her one.

Chad only.

thicker eyebrows than any man ive ever met

>you will never go back in time and give her the D she needs and save her

One of us, one of us

Just so you all know I'm working on my time machine and I'm going to beat you all to saving her and deflowering her.

He's a Cred Forums pass user, so probably.

WATCH IT CHRISSY

god speed, friend

wheres the video?

>women only date up

manlets on suicide watch

What's some essential /female incel/ kino?

Her signoff was fucking legendary, though

>In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first—attempted suicide.

Why would God send someone to be tortured for eternity just because they couldn't be happy in life? The only person she ever hurt was herself.

this is a lot funnier than I was expecting:

facebook com/theplaylist/videos/10154000453345745/

also Christine is super cute here? She's basically Daria during the show's intro.

Am I not supposed to notice the harness she's wearing?

>He said on a trap worshipping site

At least she had a working vagina.

Maybe she won't be reamed by diamond-studded dicks of flame for eternity. Maybe it will only be for ten quintillion years. Who can know the mind of God?

Castaway On The Moon

In the christian faith suicide is seen as forsaking god's greatest gift (life) and is basically saying you know better than god. Hubris has always been a trigger for most deities.

Today I learned a new word.

I like her eyebrows

yep, he killed himself so his family would get his pension

A Quiet Passion.

No, I'm a Christian and don't believe suicide inevitably means damnation.

How can an adulterous whoure like Rebecca Hall even hope to convey the emotions and actions of a >tfwnobf female robot?

Terrible casting choice, "hurr she looks kinda the same I guess".

>I'm a Christian

user your personal opinion isn't the same thing as the Church's official dogma.

I guess she is ok.
Did a good job in the Gift I hope she can pull this of.
It really depends on the director what we will get.

Carl Sagan in drag.

Would hit it.

Honestly though she didn't kill herself cause no bf. Almost any girl can get someone to put up with her for pussy. She killed herself cause she was mentally ill.

Who did she cuck?

Acting. It's called acting.

kate pls

It's locked away at a big law firm under wraps.
The station director took it and kept it for years and his wife then squirreled it away with the firm.

>America.jpg

The weird thing is I have definitely seen it somewhere on here before

Are you sure you're not just manufacturing the memory?

Sam Mendes, she cucked him with her co-star in some broadway shit.

How do we get them to release the footage?

>judging by those eyebrows, I wonder what her bush was like...

>not licking them eyebrows on every cuddle
wew

>That's why I say, "Hey man, nice shot.
>Good shot, man."

One of those images is actually from a The Onion sketch.

Poe's law strike's again.

>her mouth shut resembles a knee

HA!

If you die a virgin you become an angel. It literally says so in the Bible

Me, too!

>pic related... Caturday

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVE FUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Don't lose your way?

whats with the little clover lad

>Cred Forums falling for an obviously psycho girlfriend
I understand some people are lonely on this board but there are some people you actively avoid in your life. Dating a psycho would ruin your life. They always put themselves down no matter what you do, they're never satisfied and become a massive emotional burden to you. You'll wake up one morning being absolutely miserable and saying I was better of reading Cred Forums threads than putting up with this miserable self-loathing bastard.

Were standards for women higher in the 70s than today?

Your country is prohibited from accessing this item!
>tfw police state

first post best post

God stop shitting up this board and /r9k/

Cred Forums pass?

Y'know I don't think about it often but goddamn is daytime TV a real, genuine trip
I love it. Garbage TV is more entertaining than "good" TV like 75% of the time.

I like to cook to it. Just put it on in the background and fix up some gourmet meal. It's kind of like jazz.

Its shit now. Nothing will ever beat the daytime tv boom of the early 90's. When Springer came on the scene like an atom bomb. Before that daytime tv was regis and kathy lee, soaps, oprah/donahue/sally jesse raphael, and then it was after school shit.

Once jerry was there, it was this freakish fucking sideshow, but still attempted to present itself as some kind of legitimate outlet of discourse or journalism. No one had seen anything like it before, it was a glorious train wreck of white trash taboo. Once it became a hit, everyone was trying to sell their own outrageous shows, and it became a feedback loop.

Hell, talk soup was invented just because it was impossible to keep up with all that shit, and we had a half hour show dedicated to catching what you missed.

Now its a shell of itself.

oh lawd i'm about to have a coronary

CHECKED

SURELY

>heh

>"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
> -- Frank Drebin

She looks like Ted Cruz in drag.

Why can't I find the footage of suicide? Has it really been wiped from the face of the earth?

Women only date up?

Where do you live where this happens? I see girls with ugly guys all the time.

even if you don't believe?
what does an angel do?

There's not one but two films about her coming out same year
>Kate Plays Christine (2016)
>Christine (2016)

>tfw no one was loyle to her

Faggot.

fugg i love me some thick eyebrows

Here's some Chubbuckfu OC

:)

:\

:|

youtube.com/watch?v=pngPsrpRfwM

>I dont believe cyanide is poisonous for humans!

souce
is that u? pls be my gf

Why do people want to see video of someone shooting herself?

Which one?
Is it the ginger kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=R0nnU71ggro

>mfw chubcuck

see: &

They all sit on a pin-head.

>mfw that accurately describes you

You're doing good work here, user, keep it going

FOREVRIAL

Oh shit!
I thought it would've been Mr. Beezow Doo Doo Zopitty-Bop-Bop-Bop, for sure.

It's not only appearance. These ugly dudes probably have a better social status (job, money, family name) than the women's.

I see what you did, there.

Is that what they call post-sincerity? Not joking or whatever, genuinely curious.

Go away satan.

What user speaks of is true.
>dubs confirm

Also, look at what it's turned into: Maury (the only good thing he ever did was marry Connie Chung), Steve Wilkos, Cheaters, Ellen rip-offs (though I can't remember any of them 'cuz they suck so bad).

It's ran its course.

that's curious coincidence

> ...OR IS IT?

>manly face

that's a good thing for your future kids considering most Cred Forums posters probably don't have very manly faces at all

>incel
Shit, mang, I'm an incel.

No I mean, is that what it has become? Jerry Springer came on, then television got ridiculous to compensate for Springer's airtime, talkshows to talk about the ridiculous shows that were on TV, now it's a shell of its former self. I was asking if that is post-sincerity.

looks like a basic 70s bitch

that was uncalled for, user. words hurt.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=wpJ2j2OcqeY

you would have given her one, but she would have declined.

CHUB KEK
SHES A FEMALE KEK
CHUB KEK SHE IS A FEMALE KEK

CHUBKEKED

You didn't know what Caturday was?

eh i'll torrent it

hire good crisis actors

>female incel

Yeah, I think the whole >no bf situation was just the last straw

DELET THIS

What's stopping you from buying a prostitute?

incel doesn't real

>Christine Chubbuck's negativity and anger was the reason she died a virgin
She was also amazonianly tall

Those are the exceptions

>incel

But seriously, suicide is wrong.

I am pretty sure that's what he was trying to say, yes. You still have some quality programming like This Old House and stuff like that. Dr. Oz can be OK at times (at times). But yeah, a shell of itself.

Holy shit. I remember that ad as a child. I remember asking my mom who she was going to vote for and when she said, "Reagan" I had to ask "Why?" and her reply was, "I'd like to give him a chance."
Whooo boy. Even as a kid I never understood that. As an American I'm lmao, too.

made me chuckle

Yup

I just had to look up "I'm happy I cut off my legs", was not disapointed youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

don't knock it til you've tried it.

What is incel?

Involuntary Celibate.

chuckle

the law and the necessary funds to afford one

Where do you live?

how did they get helicopter footage of the statue of liberty being built

turkey

I know I'm 8 hours late but fuck me that was good. Looks just like Spider.

lol

She couldn't accept the fact that all the Ryan Goslings and Brad Pitts didn't wanna date her

Fuck off, terrorist.

Ok ty
And people say trannies aren't mentally ill

>Let's go Johnson!
>He didn't hear it!!
>Don't touch him!!!! Don't don't him!!!!!

That's fucking great and you're lucky as hell. Just don't act like girls like your gf are the rule and not the exception, though,

kek you're not lying

Wow, that is some high tier unwarranted self importance. Like a female Elliot.

OOF MADON

looks like Peter Hitchens

AAAAAH !!!
>well you're not a track star
>tried to get it infected so I could get gangrene

I'm gonna have to look up some of those other ones, now.

Literally no female can be an incel because they can get any guy, regardless of how ugly/fat/poor/unhygienic they are.
Fuck off, roastie

doesn't she resemble tatiana cantone the italian girl who killed herself recently after her bj and anal vids went viral? what if tatiana was chubbuck in her previous life?

That all hit way too.close to home

'no'

doesn't she look like tatiana cantone the italian girl who killed herself recently after her anal and bj vids went viral? what if tatiana was chubbuck in her previous life?

>tfw straight and LOVE arbys

This. People forget money will trump literallyanything and everything else for a woman.

secret time travel project

losers who can get none.

t. loser who doesn't get none either

Can confirm this. I used to work with a 1 out of 10 walking landwhale who had an orbiter of dudes around her. No pun intended. Seen her get hit on all the time.

When Christine was alive obesity wasn't nearly as big as a problem in the US. Even in Florida. It wasn't the same atmosphere as today.

Why can't I find this said suicide on the internet..wtf

I wish I had a cute gf to cuddle with right now :(

The worst thing is I'm cuddling with my pillow right now and I can't even imagine a real person in place of it
Not even some actress waifu. What is wrong with me?

a female that isn't getting any simply has standards way way too high. Like nobody below an 8

>Jesse Slaughter
kek