DONALD BTFO

wdrv.it/c1ccc6fd1

What happened now

he said something that trigger'd liberals

>Shillary Clinton elected
>you die in a shootout with confiscation police
Not a bad way to go

>u gotta grab de bussy :DDDDD

very presidential. this is literally like voting for a finnish shitposter or steven segal.

I want to go with him and grab women by the pusy!

>American voters will turn on a dime if someone was caught on tape engaging in cheeky banter 10 years ago

loving every laugh

What happened to this living meme? I'm not american

This just clears Trump to attack Hillary over Bill's rapes and her coverups.

This, retards.

>"We don't want to let rapists into America!"
>Caught on tape bragging about rape

Not surprised tho. A lot of homophobes are closet homosexuals too.

News cycles are short, memories shorter. 'member when the deplorables thing was supposed to sink Hilary's campaign? 30 days to the election.

No, it's just a democrat forced meme

All memes are forced memes, Cleetus.

he was a little out of line and insulted him a little bit here.

>''banter''

why oh why did non-brits and non-aussies have to find about this word

>leak after leak revealing the inconvenient truth about illary

>donald trump speaking like a mans man triggers nu-males and dykes

WEW

I'm a brit retard

THIS IS THE END

Cuckservatives, everyone.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

He wasn't running for president in 2005.

Cred Forums deserves this for being annoying fags.

>Commenting on the controversy, The Economist noted: "Who would have thought that Billy Bush, a presenter of NBC’s Today news show, could end up playing a more influential role in this election than his cousin Jeb, whom many Republicans once expected to win it?"

Confirmed average shitposter IQ is puddle of water thick.

>trump becomes reddit
>Cred Forums starts to hate him

never change

Trump was always Reddit

I love how the alt-right will pretend to lash out against the rape "epidemic" if the perps are non-white, but rush to defend the rapists if they're white. The best part is that they actually believe the the rest of us normies don't notice it.

shoulda been jeb to be honest

I miss him

Too bad LITERALLY nobody cares about this "scandal" and FAR FAR more people care about the wikileaks shit that is currently damaging hillary's campaign.
CTR thread.

People are literally being paid to post in this thread.

Ignore and move on.

see also
>lazy immigrants not paying taxes!
>oh man Trump is so smart for not paying taxes, hes the best

When did Trump rape anyone?

WHOSE CLAPPING NOW!

Trump reduced his tax liability, he never paid no taxes

He said on tape that he kisses women without consent, and that he could "grab them by the pussy" because of his wealth

>Trump was always Reddit
Why is reddit THIS fucking mad that Cred Forums destroyed their precious website?

People really want to pretend like this is anything.

Democrats must reaaally be sweating.

>anyone who doesn't support giant cheeto is a paid shill

>guy made ridiculous boisterous comments to his buddies about women 10 years ago when he had no intentions of being a politician
I don't care. He could've said anything, it doesn't matter. The country is on a downward slope and the person running against him with all that great "experience", had a hand in it doing so. I get that super liberals will pump this shit up like it's something to be offended by but I hope objective, rational people understand that he wasn't a lifelong politician and can contextualize the conversation.

But of course, they won't. And now it'll be TRUMPS CREEPY RAPIST LITERALLY BROCK TURNER.

>>lazy immigrants not paying taxes!
We never say this.

in fact we think taxes should be much lower for everyone including lower income people.

Trust this dumb shit to be the thing that sinks his campaign and not the fact he's a retarded businessman who's run his companies into the ground and won't release his tax returns out of shame

Even if you take what he said there literally and not as a joke, that's not rape

Both are awful choices, but Trump has no chance to win at this point.

He was already way down in polls, it'll be even worse now.

It's over.

>Cred Forums destroyed their precious website
You might find it hard to believe, but your sekret club is not widely known about on Reddit or any other part of the internet.

>People really want to pretend like this is anything.
>Democrats must reaaally be sweating.

Trump just got disowned by the republican Speaker, hes had like a dozen prominent conservative republicans withdraw their approval, and the vaguely impartial BBC just ran a story called "Is the trump campaign over"

whether its justified or not, this is causing a big reaction and it isnt nothing

>giant cheeto

The only place I've seen "cheeto" used as an insult is reddit

It's banter you fucking limp wristed millennial faggot.

>presidential nominee advocating sexual assault

I know you've been on /the_donald/ for too long but this is political suicide

Well I guess it won't hurt him with his main base of neckbeard supporters who think this kind of talk makes him based and manly but independents and undecideds, you can kiss them goodbye

*10 cents has been deposited into your account thank you for correcting the record*

>retarded businessman who's run his companies into the ground

>LITERALLY A BILLIONAIRE WITH A 95% BUSINESS SUCCESS RATE WHEN THE AVERAGE BUSINESS SUCCESS RATE IS 20%
>failed businessmen

Man I bet you're literally crying right now as you had to type that post.

>m-muh CTR
Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot. Everyone is sick of your bullshit.

>talking about things he actually did
>banter

>The president may have raped
>Therefore we should let in a demographic that has historically proven to rape people wherever it goes

You know its bad when he has to come out immediately and apologize too

>but your sekret club is not widely known about on Reddit
t. Redditor

Go back to /r/politics you warmongering corporatism apologist

and he only started off with 1 million in cash and a further 40-200 million in assests inherited from his family!

wow!

This.

Cred Forums is rapidly approaching the level of bernie supporters who kept on saying "he CAN do it, it's still possible" when he "only" had to win like 80% of the remaining delegates at some point.

Trump is finished.

Go back to re d d i t faggot.

I bet it makes you SUPER upset that this board has become more and more right wing over the past few years.

Everyone is sick of YOUR bullshit, that's why the right wing outnumbers you people here now.

nice try, Trumpshill.

>black people falsely accuse a white person of murder without knowing all the facts, calling for their death
>"Fucking race-baiting niggers should know all the facts before coming to such a conclusion!"

>Donald Trump falsely accuses black people of murder without knowing all the facts, calling for their deaths
>"What is Trump supposed to do when there isn't enough information out yet?"

>Trump just got disowned by the republican Speaker, hes had like a dozen prominent conservative republicans withdraw their approval
They're all nu-male cuckservatives who hate that the globalist boat is getting rocked by Trump's populism. If this were 1934 they'd all be targets for Operation Hummingbird.

Most Republicans and Democrats are all for the same thing - globalism and multiculturalism. Trump is the only person standing in the way of these things and he's literally America's last hope.

Lololol. When the main focus of your campaign is calling immigrants rapists, you'd better have your bases covered. Trump clearly didn't, and now he's going to finally get what's coming to him.

And it isn't the presidency

>leaks confirming what we already know about Hillary being a complete shill
>leaks confirming what we already know about Donald being vulgar

I don't understand why everyone is acting like this is such big news.

>and the vaguely impartial BBC

>and he only started off with 1 million in cash and a further 40-200 million in assests inherited from his family!
>wow!

>GET FUCKING REKT
>CHANGE THE TOPIC ENTIRELY

I guess he's not a failed businessman after all then.
lol stay mad

There are some Trump supporters in my city, interesting

>Cred Forums cucks still defend this dead man walking memecandidate

t. /r/The_Donald/

Also saying stuff like "/pol" destroyed them" is Cred Forums tier.

I thought that "grab them by the pussy" was obviously an exaggeration, nobody grabs anyone by the vagina, it's supposed to be outrageously lewd for comedic effect

Oh, and what if he's talking about a consensual scenario where he has seduced them and they're OK with him doing that? I mean, he says "they're ok with it", so that means he believes that (assuming he's not joking), that every person he's done this to has consented.

I mean, it's sleezy but you don't have to drag it down this bizzaro path where you turn it into sexual assault

t. not an american, have no dog in this fight

Because we are reaching a point where even the GOP is distancing themselves from Trump and he is losing the support of people he had on his side before.

As said before, it's political suicide.

I don't give a fuck about any of this, I'm just telling you how it is. Trump cannot win this election at this point unless Hillary is filmed kicking dogs to death or says she was behind 9/11 or some stupid shit like that. It's over.

>TRUMP IS EVIL RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN

>BAWWW WIKILEAKS HILLARY HACKS ARE FROM EVIL RUSSIA

This is why everyone thinks you people are absolutely fucking insane.

More like
>Trump knows 13% of the population commits 60% of crime
>How am I supposed to deal with the issue without a million niggers crying?

>leaks confirming what we already know about Donald being a rapist

ftfy Trumpshill

>stay mad
Nah, I'm not mad.
It's not like a tape was just leaked of my candidate claiming to rape people.

Stay delusional cuck.
This board is becoming more right wing because left wing politics are becoming mainstream.
I've been here since 2007 and I remember how EVERYONE laughed at "christfags" and republicans. And now you honestly expect me to believe "4-4chans always been SUPER HARD CORE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE". This website full of literal pedos and anime faggots, are you fucking serious? You're such a fucking delusional retard. Kill yourself.

Jesus the democrats sure are dumbfucks

How are they not beating this dumbfuck in a landslide

It's like they have the easiest opponent in history who keeps killing himself