Why does anyone like this shit channel?

Why does anyone like this shit channel?
Whats the appeal of 20 minutes of an unfunny retard making the most petty complaints possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qxgkOIsHUs
youtube.com/watch?v=qvkZ8sCd5EI
youtube.com/watch?v=vRSArNN6wJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_qxgkOIsHUs

i completely agree.

it's always been forced. every video is just petty and half of the sins don't even make sense. shit channel is shit. just don't watch and move on

>nitpicking a youtube channel about comedic nitpicking

How autistic is everybody here?

>killing joke video
>sins it because the villain makes a menstruation joke
>"yeah I know it's something he would do but aren't we past making jokes like this?"

>comedic

hahahaha scene does not contain a lapdance hahaha ding! hahahaha

fastest way to watch a movie for free

Thaaaaaaaaaaaats racist!

DING

>themes? subtext? music? cinematography? acting?
>none of that shit matters lol now here's some plotholes which are actually just me not paying attention to the movie!

i like cinema sins its alright.

what i don't like or get is the amount of window licking retards who think that what he does and says in the nitpicks is actually meant to be serious. it is especially common on the capeshit videos he sins.

All the kids who actually think this make me sad.

do you even know what nitpicking is?

Do you even know what comedy is?

Do you even know what autism is?

>themes? subtext? music? cinematography? acting?

It's not a review, it's a comedic nitpicking program. They actually like a lot of the movies they rip to shreds.

Do you even know what youtube is?

hahahaha this guy punched this guy hahaha hilarious ebinnn remove sin haha

hahaha sigourney weaver isn't my girlfriend in this scene hahahaha le fun

hahahaha i don't have my own opinion so i'll just point out what normal people(15-22 years olds watching this channel) says hahaha

It saves time from browsing Cred Forums to find unfuny retards making the most petty complaints possible

damn son, someone's favorite movie got sinned to hell. Chill it's just for fun.

>it's just for fun xDDDD
>not even actually trying to critique anything eks dee

These guys are cancer and anyone who unironically likes their videos are fucking retarded.

Because nitpicking is fun.

why?

You're mad as hell, holy shit

you could just not watch their videos, it's not tv, you have to actually click to watch it, you have all the power.

Except that none his points are ever funny.

>umad!?!?

Posting like it's 2008 all over? Come on.

This is a channel that creates the illusion that they criticize flaws in movies, when it's actually just two morons talking shit about films they couldn't even understand if they actually paid attention to them.

And whenver you criticize them, this whole legion of fanboys materializes and spout the same stupid comments over and over.

Any fucking retard can criticize, it's not hard.
But they're not even trying.

Holy shit, this nigga so mad he's writing a novel

Have never seen this cringy sounding normie shit and never will. Like a healthy person

but they don't try to maintain the illusion that they criticize flaws in movies, it's always playful and tongue in cheek.

>do you even know how to use meme arrows?

>rip to shreds

wtf I love movie sins now

Normies are healthy people.

Honestly, my favorite parts are the bits at the end where they redub scenes from the movies. Those usually give me a great chuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvkZ8sCd5EI

Never mind I hate movie sins again

>wtf is satire

>transformers review
>another explosion DING
like what the fuck did you expect

ITT: People still not understanding what Cinema Sins is about

What is Cinemasins satire of?

It wouldn't be so bad if like a quarter of the things they point out weren't just them not getting the joke.

>muh satire

him getting things wrong about movies is not "satire"

youtube.com/watch?v=vRSArNN6wJE

Recycled tropes in the film industry mainly. If you followed Jeremy for any amount of time you would know this, he's explained it before.