Trailer

its out. looks like bland shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-C4qqsgs8w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fi0-E1U_uYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they have powers outside of their suits
lmao what

>They tried to make kimberly a ugly girl by having a hot girl play her.

>Billy is a nig

>No asian

This sucks

So it's Chronicle 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Black ranger is Asian.

Implying that wasnt a piece of cake

wasn't that a thing?

As far as I remember no. They were just kind of decent fighters and could handle a few mooks themselves, but when the real monsters appeared, they got their ass kicked unless they got into the suits.

a world wide phenomenon as the trailer suggests

ONE THREAD

ONE THREAD

Only in later seasons.

so we ditched the ultra cheesy 90s teen vibe in lieu of the the ultra angsty and awkward 10s YA one.

not surprised but still way to hate fun Saban

this looks unironically a thousand times better than TDKR and BvS and any other Marvel faggotry I have seen in the past 10 years.

If you're excited for this, your probably a 15 year old faggot. This flick is just going to be high budget CW garbage.

>moody tone intro
>female pop singer starts playing

and DROPPED

Didn't watch it but it's literally reddït: the trailer.

Best season of power rangers was power rangers zeo. Also anybody remember seeing the Movie the first time?

youtube.com/watch?v=fi0-E1U_uYE

shit yeah, now that's a trailer

kino

>Kim hooks up with Jason
>not Tommy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they'd look ok if they had better looking visors and energy that contrasted the colour of the suit instead of that stupid blue ass trash.

Capeshit

I absolutely hate this.

>black ranger is Asian

Did he even show up in the trailer? Or get lines?

so it's a breakfast club meets junior xmen type of thing?

ahem. best season was "in space"

They are literally marketing this towards Twilight fans. This felt like a trailer to Twilight or some other supernatural teenage movie for girls.

I don't get girls though, teenage yes but why girls?

>Adults playing high school students

pls stop

this is every movie and tv show in the entire world, get used to it

>director again trying to emulate bays style
>Dean ""Israelite""

fucking lmao

He's the one who said "Security" and "It's happening."

I like it

If they can super jump and punch holes in porcelain and shit then why the fuck bother wearing the suits? Goddamn I didn't think this could get any worse

it felt more like Chronicle than Twilight, maybe the Kim and Jason romance bothers you

God damnit if this movie doesnt have a metal go go theme and uses generic orchestral shit i'll be soooo pissed.

It's fucking Lionsgate, the studio that put out Twilight and Hunger Games

did anyone else find it hard to watch this

I had a strong feeling to click it away past the 30sec mark

It depends on the season. Most of the nostalgiafags in this thread only remember the old seasons where they didn't have powers outside the suit. But it has been a thing on and off for at least 10 years.

zeo is what made everyone stop watching the show cuz they put in that dumbass kid

>Die Ugly Loser

Looks like trash, however I'm surprised how drama driven it is, I get strange Chronicle vibes.

Omg it's so gay

Don't like the new helmets, mouth parts are too big

Wow is this fan made? holy shit, looks like syfy tier shit

thats turbo

It does look generic, i hope they lean into the cheese more - since the acting is predictably average.

That stupid young adult fucking song was a terrible choice though, should've gone for generic trailer music with the main theme at the end.

I haven't given a shit about power rangers since I was 5 years old and jumping on the couch, so if it's bad no biggie

desu I don't see an egregious example here. This isn't Andrew Garfield playing 17 at 28.

about 5 years too late to capitalize on the rash of Twilight rip-offs

wasn't angel grove supposed to be in southern california and they shot in los angeles? and yet the movie is gloomy twilight pacific northwest

oh, maybe they were turned into kids in zeo or something