Who the fuck allowed this bullshit acting to make it past editing?

Who the fuck allowed this bullshit acting to make it past editing?

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

This is the cringiest scene on TV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gROKtojleQg
instagram.com/p/BKY0nIJBEXK/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVPnRKLgCcg&index=9&list=PLfxss85xq6DcYu-Ed3zZZAa0U30B7XUK4
instagram.com/p/BJgn-Y9B3T7
instagram.com/p/BI5zKeHhx5a
instagram.com/p/zMLycuA3ue/
instagram.com/p/mTKp0_g3nZ/
youtube.com/watch?v=wImqsXT17rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Watching capeshit television

MELTDOWN

that guy was a shitty actor in Shameless

I can't imagine him in a show with terrible writing

Worst part is all the plebs praising this

Hey this thread was so great the last times you posted it I'm glad you posted it again

I'M THE BOSS BABY

Oh shut up, you Ledgerfag/Letofag. He's absolutely GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=gROKtojleQg

And best laugh.
instagram.com/p/BKY0nIJBEXK/

I don't know what's up with all the pro & con jerome joker posting but I don't care for it, his character is dead, last year called, it wants you faggots to fuck off

>his character is dead

I saw him on a tank in Dr Strange`s laboratory.
So nope.

Best Jerome
youtube.com/watch?v=nVPnRKLgCcg&index=9&list=PLfxss85xq6DcYu-Ed3zZZAa0U30B7XUK4

This is fucking stupid

I thought the actor did the best with what he was given but that samurai schtick was hot trash

Here is our boy.

does he really have to overact every goddamn line? chrsissake. And some of his 'acting' here funnily reminds me of Cumberbatch's Sherlock.

>expecting good acting from the CW Factory

>characterful acting
>le cringe cringe shitty acting XD
fuck off this is kino

This desu. The performance was not bad at all for a young actor on a shitty tv capedrama. What do you people expect him to do?

He's never did anything on the CW.

Monaghan is actually amazing. He perfectly captures The Joker's character, mannerisms and just listen to his laughter instagram.com/p/BKY0nIJBEXK/

It doesn't get better than this. He also actually does real research on the subject matter and is a fan of The Joker. I can't find the picture right now, but he's got a stack of comics.

instagram.com/p/BJgn-Y9B3T7
instagram.com/p/BI5zKeHhx5a
instagram.com/p/zMLycuA3ue/

He's also a method actor instagram.com/p/mTKp0_g3nZ/

ironically all these ledger-wannabes actually make me appreciate Leto more because he at least tried to be his own Joker.

What kinda Joker calls himself Boss Baby?
How is that intimidating when you're calling yourself some type of baby?

Glee motherfucker do you speak it?

Agreed.

...was a Fox show.

Not as bad as HONKA HONKA or Lex Jokerberg

I'm toward agreeing with you. It's super hard to pull off comic book style Joker, outside of that campy 1960s show. Mark Hamill did a great job but that was animation so you can't compare. Jack Nicholson was just Jack Nicholson in a wacky make up. Heath Ledger was a completely different interpretation of Joker - he never laughed and he smiled less than Bruce Wayne. Jerome actor had to do a comic book style Joker (doubt they gave him any artistic leeway since he's a nobody) so overacting was pretty much a requirement.

But yes that samurai schtick had no excuse

>Heath Ledger was a completely different interpretation of Joker - he never laughed and he smiled less than Bruce Wayne.

have you even seen TDK?

So we can all agree Drew Russell was the best Joker performance, right?

>"funny scene" is happening
>"funny music" of plucking violins starts playing

>dat picture
I fucking crying

>Leto did his own thing with the character

What makes you think it wasn't the actual writers for the film who determined the character, and that they hired Leto because he filled the role that they had written?

>Drew Russell

What about Nathaniel Schreck?

youtube.com/watch?v=wImqsXT17rE

>Suicide Squad
>Actual writers
This is exactly why I think Leto brought his own ammo to that fucking movie. Not that user though.

post it

Jared Leto actually got pointers from Grant Morrison (there are interviews from both about it). That's how he wanted The Joker to be portrayed.

Screencap this:
Jerome escaped Arkham and has been living like a hobo without memories in the street, it will be revealed in the second half of Season 3 and he will go throug a transformation in to the "real" character of the Joker.
If it gets renewed he will be a more full villain in Season 4.

Ledger copycat.