>choppan boards meantta be chopped

JOMP INTO DA GOBLIT

youtube.com/watch?v=12jmp4KVRPM

This is my favourite sketch ever

Ah saw Marty Pellow doin' Karaoke

A dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

fooken'...

go north

Fookin... Ah woz wotching telly one naight, rait. There woz a movie with the Termina’or, True Leyes. Ah woz wotching it, the termina’or woz a sicret spay an aw an’ then soddenly, ou’ a nowhier, Jaemie Lee Cur’is appiers with jest a bekini on an a coldna beliv me eyes. I sed to maself:

”Dee Dee, Imegin... bein Arnold in tha sceen an havin to be allli’e ’daamn, Jaemie Cur’is, ye feckin' fin, all sexy with yer tight bode and herrific androgynes monsta faece. I weld totelly have sex with ye, both me character an’e real me.’ when all he relly wents to de is feck anethar 16 year old in his dressing rem. Like seriesly imegin havin to be Arnold an no’ only sit in that chear whil’ Jaemie Lee Cur’is flonts her disgesting body in frenef ye, the faevorable ligh’ing baerely conceling her stretchmerks an leathery skin, an jest si’ ther, taek efter taek, hour efter hour, while she perfected that donce. Net only heving to toolerate her monstres fecking visage but her haeghty attitude as ever’one on set tells her she's STILL GO’ IT an DAMN, JAMIE LEE CUR’IS LOOKS LIEK *THA’*?? becaese they're not the ones who hev to sit ther an wotch her mannish fecking gremlin faec contert inte types of grimaeces ye didn't even know existed befere that dae. Ye've ne’er even seen anething this fecking disgosting befier, an now ye swear ye can taeste the swet tha's breking ut on her dimpled stomac’ as she sucks’ it in to writh’ it suggeestivly at ye, smegly assierd that ye ar enjeying the oppertunity to get paid' to sit thier an refel in her "statesque (fer thas wha she calls herself)" beaty. And then the direc’or cealls fer anether taek, an ye know ye culd kell evry singl’ persen in this room befere the studio securite culd put ye dun, but ye sit thier and endier, becaes er fecking Arnold. Yer not gon lose yer futer politi’al carier over this. Jest bear i’. Hid yer faec and bear i’.”

I culdna even fenish thhe felm after tha'

>mfw jesta

>youtube.com/watch?v=12jmp4KVRPM

post under rated limmys

was there ever actual tv show like that? if you can call those scam things tv shows.

Realizing the instant meme responses to this, watching dee dee's parts while high they all make sense.

Is this S2? I don't think I've seen this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMinLmhP4Hw

Do people on Cred Forums unironically like this?

AYE BUT AT WHAT COST

*votes conservative*

This is fucking awful man, I actually feel sorry you typed it all out. It's like groundskeeper willie trying to do a Belfast accent. There's no part of Scotland where people say fecking for one thing.

I doubt he actually typed that out.

Mmmm danone

Best skit ever

am I completely imagining shit, or wasn't there a interactive Adventure Call website a few years ago? where you could like type in shit and it would play back clips of Falconhoof reacting to it

Sounds like you just experienced the Mandela Effect mate. That's pretty fucking spooky.

I guess so. I haven't been able to find the site. might be mixing it up with something else

The bird who plays the jester is pretty fit, would probs let her give me a golden shower

hit too close to home

Yes. The Jester is fit, but she is far from being the fittest bird on the show. That award goes to this bombshell.

HHHAAAAAAAUUHHHHHHHHHH

Top 5 Limmy sketches:
>laptop
>DeeDee in the kitchen
>chocolate choux
>bathroom picture frames
>kill jester

Dee dee on the bus
Dee Dee in the kitchen
Dee Dee on neptune
Dee Dee on christmas
Dee Dee in yoker

That's a woman you're talking about

SHE'S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US

She's turned the weans against ye, aye?

MAH NAMES NO SEAMUS

>If you called Joe Bananas Joe Bananas he'd fucking go bananas
>If you called Georgie Porgie Georgie Porgie he'd fucking go
>bananas

>muffit of tea

youtube.com/watch?v=PrajM-aG4tc

Who do you think the hard man of the kitchen is Cred Forums?

What happens when you watch Dee Dee with the subtitles on?

>tfw genuinely googled to see if that was a thing

I was also rused

the kettle

What do you mean?

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.

I don't have a sister, but if I did she wouldn't be a slag!

pure water, free of charge.

>Dee Dee on neptune

>Ah even met this guy fray Neptune bit ah wisnay fightin'um we wur organisin stuff. Treaties'n that. He told me thit the wimmin on the telly goat it wrang coz the martians are dafties

Is Limmy /argyle/?

Chopping board. Ivry time.

Nice pun fag

>tfw you're The Third Mate

youtube.com/watch?v=LmcMh3x5rSs

Those are some professional looking transitions

This is written in one of the toilet stalls in my old Uni

Kill yourself, millennial scum. Mandela Effect isn't real.

>Literally made with Windows movie Maker

wtf she's got a hairy face

Ah canny see, ah canny see!

jesus, Limmy is a genius because with everyone of those conferences you watch on tv everyone is thinking 'i bet they actually did it' and the fact that he's recognised it and made it a joke is brilliant

>Limmy is a genius

you are literally describing observational comedy that has been used for 50 years.

Its literally the basis of all the Seinfeld "whats the deal with airplane food" jokes.

what IS the deal with airplane food?

it's not airplanes, and it's not food!

Those aren't in the show

You do realize that was sarcasm. I know you can't comprehend sarcasm because you're autistic, so i'll forgive you.

youtube.com/watch?v=e01J3Hz9yoo

When season 2 got added to UK Netflix I noticed this sketch was cut down to just one song.
Spooky paedo conspiracy if you ask me.

They have to store a lot of food that can be prepared easily in a small space and there's some shit about how being up high makes everything taste like nothing and ass.

Heston did a show where he developed new foods for various industries and airline food was one of them. He came up with these like jellies and shit that had really strong flavours so they still tasted good in the air. Like most things he does it was too expensive and wanky though and the average person would have turned their nose up at it.

So Cred Forums...
What's yer 'hing?

>tfw deep voice and heavy accent
doubt foreigners would have a clue what I say.

I'm from the English Midlands and it's not unintelligible to me, though I do have to squint with my ears a bit.

>Watch a Limmy clip on YouTube
>Every comment is either mocking the pronunciation or them saying "lol can you add subtitles plz"
d-do we really sound t-that weird Cred Forums?

Best comedy released this year

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc

>talking to a girl
>she says she's from glasgow also
>ask whereabouts
>she says lenzie

>tfw live 5 minutes from there

You a kirkyfag?

WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET

Even Apple thinks so.

youtube.com/watch?v=My40XgYEvLM

Are they related?

Thread is dead.

Probably watching his gta stream.

SAVILE FIRING INTO HIS DEAD MUM

I must've watched this 20 times, fuck me.

>another Kirkyfag on Cred Forums
What are the odds?