Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Star Wars is entry-level scifi that normies think is "nerdy". So girls can learn one or two names and pretend to be "nerds" for attention.

first meme best meme

same reason you made a thread about it

why do virgins pretend to know about girls?

I want to push my face against her boobs and spend the rest of my life there

Because it's cute. CUTE!!!

Essentially this

Why do you pretend to like girls?

So they can get fucked by alpha Star Wars bucks like me.

And ignore beta Star Trek cucks like

so true. i do that all the time.

This

>acting like girls are complicated

Why does anyone?

Why do guys pretend girls aren't stronger than guys?

First post etc.

I would have also accepted:
>"Attention"

*tips*

Why do guys?

Ask them about Shadows of the Empire. If they don't know what you're talking about they're not real star wars "nerds".

Why do girls at the gym wear transparent yoga pants, but call you a creep if you stare ?

oh for fucks sake dude. fuck you for even assuming they might be genuine. they arent. at least not the ones who look even half decent. a chick like the one in OPs pic is trying to get some nerdy loser who makes good money as a sugar daddy. which isnt even that bad but i feel like its insulting for someone to pretend to have an interest as if im some faggot who goes "you like, me like, we like". a whore is a whore but dont pretend to be anything more.

they want hot guys looking not ugly guys. long story short they have zero dignity. thats why im a faggot.

because yr not a chad

Isn't that the comic series with prince xizor?

because nerdy gamers

Because many women can be just as immature as men and get fixated on childish things for no clear reason

Why do girls pretend to like movies?

Yes but it was a book first. Takes place between Empire and RotJ. It was also a good video game.

Book
Comic
And a game

I've only ever played the game as a kid

>that body

Watching girls prove they are nerds is one of the funniest things about this whole phenomenon. Sure, they coopt and destroy hobbies a lot of the time for the wrong reasons, but the ones that have genuine interest in something retarded and embarassing (like star wars) which has served as a substitute for girlfriends since 1977 actually roping a woman into the "expanded universe" and forcing her to memorize a bunch of made up shit to "prove" she isn't a histrionic bat is fucking hilarious to me.

The fact that you would waste your prime years letting your body - the only positive asset you have as a woman - deteriorate while you cram your head full of pointless trivia invented to sell toys to manchildren only to prove that you're not out to sleep with those very same manchildren (but would jump at the chance to meet a man with your manchild hobby) is baffling. Just make yourself pretty. That's all we wanted.

/thread

wtf captcha you keep reloading when i try to pick fucking numbers fuck you

Fat woman with a Star Wars tshirt and a game cube

What a cunt

I want an Asian gf

women don't understand (You)s

pls be my ai gf

That's not fat, it's thicc in the best sense of the term.

>game cube

>bait

i wanna agree with you but shes literally on the borderline. if she gains just one more pound shes fat.

damn it. fuck.

that just means she literally couldn't be more genuinely thicc

Because women are human with diverse interests and some genuinely like it.

nice trips. but yeah you know the risks. have your fun but your playing with fire. one day shes thick the next day youre banging gilbert gapes mom.

Women don't have interests, they have ways of attracting attention.