Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

That racist Tom who tried to kill any race that wasn't cat

Tom is the protagonist and Jerry is a personification of the way life beats you down

It's a story about how Tom is constantly trying to follow his instincts, which is to persecute Jerry. But since Jerry is black (or brown) he is afforded unnatural protection in the forms of insane and elaborate traps and weapons.

This is further reinforced by the introduction of Spike, who represents authority, or more likely, the police. Who constantly sides with Jerry and attacks Tom, usually when Tom has done nothing wrong.

>implying that's a bad thing

Jerry, he was an ilegal alien in Tom's house, that brown motherfucker came to live off Tom's hard work, Tom should have send Jerry back to Mousico and then he should have built a wall and make Jerry's country pay for it, but he didn't listen, he went to soft and end up loosing the hause he worked to build.

>that one episode where Tom finally catches Jerry and swallows him whole, letting his esophagus crush Jerry's minute body on his way down to Tom's stomach, still just barely alive as he begins to melt and become digested into a pink gorey paste clinging to Tom's stomach lining.

Not one of Jerry's finer moments.

What I never understood was, why are they so happy on the title card? They hated each other. Bar the odd "Team Up" episodes, they tried to kill each other.

The sequel was miles better.

The team up episodes are so good

2edgy4me

>that episode where they both committed suicide

It was a different time back then

Don't you mean this?

>Nigger mouse steals and fucks everything up
>Cat just wants to protect his home

edgy garbage. kill yourself edgelord

wasn't Tom's owner a nigger lady? could definitely explain his murdering tendencies

unironically patrician cartoon, probably the best ever

Tom was a good natured cat protecting his territory from disease ridden vermin.

mammy is based

Anyone remember Blue Cat Blues?

;_; Too accurate for me

the best cartoon to raise your children/little brothers on
along with other integral cartoons such as DB

Isn't that just the housemaid?

you guys liked the chuck jones era?

this. negros knew their place back in the day.

Plot?

The thieving little (((rat))).