They are rewriting tonight's show as we speak

They are rewriting tonight's show as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bANQ9wlhpPk
frontpagemag.com/fpm/260989/mandatory-sensitivity-training-campus-richard-l-cravatts
youtube.com/watch?v=IrMTLV2cR2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pz-mCjHA6Ak
cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-withdraw-republicans-race/index.html?adkey=bn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton–Reynolds_sex_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares.

SNL is objectively terrible.

>implying anyone still watches SNL

How do you go from this...

it's better than ever

to THIS??

Upgrade.

SNL has been shit for over 10 years, how many people still watch this garbage?

the only people i ever hear talking about SNL are over 40

Nope

Stop lying to yourself.

It sucks.

and even then, they talk about old SNL and the crew that was around when they were 16.

They don't even have to write anything. I mean the whole thing was already an SNL skit, they just need Alec Baldwin to exaggerate the pussy grabbing mannerisms a little. It's like that time Tina Fey repeated verbatim what Sarah Palin said in the Katie Kouric interview.

>Trump said pussy 11 years ago
>ITS HAPPENING TRUMP IS FINISHED

someone explain this to cus it makes no sense to me.

That's literally all this is, an attempt to 'Tina Fey' Trump.

It's fucking pathetic.

why are conservatives so dumb?

This just in, you faggots hate a popular tv show!

I think it's a "if i repeat it enough times it's true" kinda thing.

>implying we don't hate every jewish tv show

I'm glad you two aren't old enough to vote.

>Baldwin brutally rapes Mckinnon whilst a subtitle reads "this is what Trump actually did"

the political skits get played on cable news ad infinitum

Yeah, he certainly doesn't say outrageous things and behave in an embarrassing manner.

>doesn't post argument
>just calls them under age

???

Pathetic that the republican party keeps pushing these joke candidates? Yeah, it is pathetic.

what did he mean by this

anyone who cares is a virtue signalling cuck that's so far below beta it'd be a disservice to any beta-male to call people like Paul Ryan that as they clutch their pearls and pretend to faint over banter between friends recorded 11 years ago

it's the same sort of thing as that meme that women will never understand Master and Commander. women will never understand manly bantz, and neither will cucks since no woman wants to touch them anyway

What does that say about cable "news?"

Is it supposed to offend me because he, as a billionaire, actor, and celebrity, used the word pussy over 10 years ago? Or even in a somewhat derogatory fashion? Do you understand how ridiculous you sound?

I'm 27, and how many times has Trump been "finished" now? 3,4,6?

I'm not convinced he'll win, this is going to be a close call, but the endless cycle of "he's finished" is legit memeing at this point.

>2 minut hate is on again
>At times I wonder if he really is the enemy but then I see his bright orange head flashing on the screen and the Eurasian troops marching behind him and I find myself shouting DRUUUUMPF at the top of my lungs.
>The horrible thing about the two minute hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but, on the contrary, that it was impossible to avoid joining in.

Difference is that Tina Fey actually nailed the Palin impression to it stuck

The only person I've seen do an even part-way convincing impersonation of Trump is Jimmy Fallon. Everyone seems to just go for a loud, shouty guy with a standard television accent with an emphasis on words like yuge and bigly, nobody does a convincing Trump

>these people will win
I just wanted some hope after oboma

GRAB

'EM

BY

I didn't laugh once during last week's cold open

>Republicans push shit candidates
>Oblivious to the shit the democrats push

Retards like you should be mass murdered.

Post >yfw Drumpf loses
>Liberals win again
>Supreme Court locked up for at least one generation
>GOP in shambles
>the shantytown of Cred Forums

ITT assraped trumpkins fleeing Cred Forums

>caring about substantive arguments on Cred Forums

you have to go back

what's your face when all white males are sent to "work and reeducation camps" ?

trumplets really are the best little goyim

at least hillshills are paid

Will Alec grab anyone by the pussy tonight?

The media wanted to bury the recent batch of Clinton leaks and manufacture some loaded questions for the upcoming debate. Unfortunately for them they've now handed Trump an excuse to dig into Bill's rapes and Hillary's war on the victims (also that underage rape victim she jokes about on tape).

youtube.com/watch?v=bANQ9wlhpPk

>I GRAB AND GRAB AND GRAB
>GRAB AND GRAB AND GRAB

Cred Forumstards already started with the damage control aswell, saying the election is rigged and all

get off the internet

You don't actually believe this though, why post it ? Are you retarded ?

>trump gets squashed in the election
number of natsoc school shootings will go through the roof

because he was married talking about fucking married women and if they worked for him and refused, trying to fire them

yeah well you'll have to since there most likely won't be internet access in those camps

are you?

he's force-fed breitbart and infowars on Cred Forums

>what is Mandatory Sensitivity Training

frontpagemag.com/fpm/260989/mandatory-sensitivity-training-campus-richard-l-cravatts

i wonder if people realize that clinton willing will only make Cred Forums bigger

Cred Forums is contrarian, if trump had won it would shift to the left. trump's going to lose so get ready for at least 4 more years of alt-right teenagers shitting up the site.

>This is GOOD for bitcoin

THE

yeah that's so much worse than forcing an intern to blow you while you smoke a cigar you shoved into her pussy

>metareddit meme
can you please go back?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

that guy isn't running for president

he should just quit now and save himself the embarrassment.

Trump's a liberal plant and Republishits took the bait. Fucking morons.

Who said it was?

I'll wait until Nov. 9th so I can witness you idiots killing yourself.

Cred Forums claiming conspiracy as trump loses by 10% is going to be great

I'm gonna plaster tumblrinas with "we president now" all over Cred Forums it's gonna be great

JUST

To see if I still feel

The usual problem. People who hate Trump hate him because he says stupid shit. People who hate Clinton hate her because she's been up to shady shit for years. So they leak a tape of Trump saying stupid shit and swear THIS is the stupid shit that will convince the other side to drop it. And then the leaks happen and they swear THIS is the leak of corrupt shit that will convince the other side to drop it.

Basically, one of them is going to have to kill/hate fuck someone live at the debate for it to actually matter.

Sweet Jesus, she's so hot.

trump, you're supposed to break the sanctity of marriage AFTER you're elected. not before.

Trump winning the general proves even Democrats make better Republicans then actual Republicans.

Wall street can start their celebrations early

Trump supporters delusional as always. Tell me again how he won the debate.

>Trump
>winning the general
KEK, tell me more about unskewed polls

youtube.com/watch?v=IrMTLV2cR2Q

I read the leaks yesterday and it was just rich people talking to other rich people and standard politics chatter

If that was supposed to damage her campaign it failed because there was no smoking gun.

kinda sad how people are hoping hillary committed treason or seomthing in the missing emails

Ironically people like you will suffer the most from it. It's actually kind of hilarious how brainwashed sheep will actively vote against all their interests and cheer on the elite for making a fool of them.

I meant the nom.

this election is a fucking mess

how are these the two frontrunners

>Trump lose>congress has dem majority
>sup court has dem majority
>Hiro deletes Cred Forums to cut budgets

It's gonna be a wonderful few weeks of ass hurt

If Trump loses, I'm going going to go on a massive shitposting spree on Cred Forums for a month

Amerishitters

Well, what that proves is that the GOP is so fucking dead in the water that some retard with a reality show can walk in and shit all over their most experienced candidates in a year where they should have cleaned house.

Exactly. If that's how you feel about that kind of thing, you're going to continue feeling that way about that kind of thing.

But his wife who stayed with him after is.

Really makes you think about her judgment skills/ motivations.

Had she dumped bill after it wouldn't be a problem

Was it their plan to forever taint the reputation of the democratic party and coin Hillary "crooked" for the rest of her political career? Seems pretty self-destructive and stupid to me. Why didn't they just go with someone easy to defeat like Jeb or Rubio who wouldn't have completely destroyed the trustworthyness and credibility of the democratic nominee?

the country runs on celebrity reality shows and fast food.

If she dumped bill she wouldn't be running for president.

People mostly love Bill Clinton though.

It died with all the cokeheads that propped it up.

>Hamilton got his reputation destroyed after an affair scandal
>Trump could get his reputation destroyed for wanting to grab Pussy

It's like Poetry.

And then reality catches up with you and your miserable life and then a year down the line you realize that unlimited immigrants without any border control and a war with Russia and Syria isn't all that great either.

youtube.com/watch?v=pz-mCjHA6Ak

The ass pain has already begun.

>This is what Cred Forums actually believes

Cry more.

she stayed with her husband even after that, shows something of the sanctity of marriage at least.

something trump doesn't know anything about, he's a degenerate, pretending to be a christian.

>Cred Forums delusion
Tell me more about how Obama is gonna take all the guns and institute Sharia law. Tell me more how Obama is "the worst president in history." Tell me more about how Romney is gonna sweep. I'll wait.

>muh immigrants stealing my jobs
learn a fucking skill

You realize deleting Cred Forums makes it worse? It's the second most populous board on the website. It's not going anywhere schlomo

just another stage to libshits realization that their era of backwards social justice is coming to a grinding halt, they will force it as hard as they can because they themselves are afraid of coming to accept it

Seems like your life is already miserable.

>actually falling for the memes this hard

i'm cracking up

Her staying with Bill actually helps her bring in more conservative voters. It shows a commitment to marriage they all claim to support.

>Trumpette's delusion
Even his own running mate can't defend him.
cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/donald-trump-withdraw-republicans-race/index.html?adkey=bn

>>Hamilton got his reputation destroyed after an affair scandal
>his reputation destroyed
>literally no one knows about him or this

Make fun of him all you want. Be shocked, appalled at his language. Call it reprehensible and deplorable. But remember one single thing:

He was the last best chance to keep Clinton from making her oligarchical stranglehold on the US complete. Now there's no stopping her. Immigrants will flood in under her watch and a non-democrat will never again be elected to the White House. Pay for play and donations for foreign interests will be the new standard, at least until they get bored with pretending that the elections are still free. Freedom of speech is utterly devastated by the establishment hold of Google, Twitter, Facebook, and other media companies. Freedom of the press is completely subverted by ownership of all news outlets and "credible" journalists, with one narrative to rule them all. "Islamophobia" and "hate speech" will be brutally stamped out as muslims begin their work to erode US cities from within. Democrats will dominate the Supreme Court and the right to bear arms will be chipped at until it disappears completely. "Another 1776" is unlikely to happen when the majority of Americans might be visited individually by fully armed UN squads and made to relinquish their arms.

This is how civilization dies.

Cred Forums will be butthurt for a couple of weeks, but then they can say "Cred Forums was right again" for the next 4 years every time Hillary fucks up, because let's face it, everyone knows she will be a monumentally terrible president. Are you ready of 4 years of Cred Forums telling you that there is blood on your hands after every ISIS terrorist attack and that you asked for this future when the TPP and other anti-consumer shit passes?

>thinking they stayed together for sanctity of marriage

Literally no one thinks that. It is well known and widely believed they did it for power. Thanks for correcting the record though!

Leslie Jones ruins every fucking SNL skit.

They could have a skit with Bill Murray, Will Ferrell, and the spirit of Chris Farley and if Leslie Jones says one word the skit is kill.

how is trump gonna snail himself out of this one

in regards to actual tv and not armchair politics from unemployed shut-ins, i've tried watching SNL over the past few years but it is really profoundly bad. The one and only redeeming aspect of it was kenan thompson but he wasn't funny enough at all to help that shit show

I see you had to migrate here since Cred Forums laughed you out.

Im just compassionate for my fellow black and legal hispanic citizens who face record levels of unemployment due to illegals taking their jobs.

Fuck it. Let the bad times roll.

You faggots deserve it.

yeah trump's secret plan using cyber would defeat isis within a month

>Cred Forums delusion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how disconnected from reality are you? Please tell me this is pasta.

>and a non-democrat will never again be elected to the White House.

This is the only thing in your rambling mess of a post that is somewhat true. The executive branch is going to be Democrat-run for the next sixteen years at least.

fucking retard, they stayed together, which was the point. they also had a kid.

>*yawns loudly*

Not an argument. Try responding to the points, if you've spent any time at all considering them.

>Nazi frogs!
>he said pussy!

Sour grapes, eh, Trumpy? YOU LOSE!

rofl xD

At least he would be trying to defeat ISIS, as opposed to Hillary who will keep supporting and using them as their little proxy army to fuck with Assad.

LOL

has this ever happened before, jesus christ

this election is JOKES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton–Reynolds_sex_scandal

Here fag. It's also a big part of the musical.

Can someone explain to me why "I pray for" is such a common thing in America?
Like, I get it when someone is sick or hurt, when people died, but here Trump was just revealed to have said some things.

I'm fairly certain even the Vatican abandoned the concept of praying for someone's spiritual redemption a few centuries back.

these people are idiots so desperate for some schadenfreude to fill the void in their lives that they don't realize trump's loss will only make Cred Forums kiddies more prolific sitewide. it's not worth replying to them.

First target will be the 400 lb NEET superhackers he identified in the debate.

>points
You mean the unsubstantiated conspiracy theories of an idiot? That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, BITCH.

hahahahahahaha
get fucked retard

Trump said something, blah blah blah, the goldfish forget by November 8th.

IN A WORLD...

We all lose, buddy, we all lose. You just happen to cheer for your loss with thundering applause.

Retarded Protestants have yuuuuge egos. It's a big problem in America. Sad!

Hillary already laid out her plan to defeat ISIS, you idiot.

Yeah, they're really FORGETTING, KEK:

>we pray for his family

hahahahahahaha holy shit
anyone else think pence really regrets being his VP now?

this is true actually. trump losing will embitter Cred Forums and make them even more obnoxious than before. Cred Forums is mostly comprised of edgy contrarians and they need something to rebel against and complain about - trump winning could've actually changed the landscape of Cred Forums to a more mellow one

Whatever delusions help you rationalize your CRUSHING LOSS, loser!

But there is mounds of evidence. Hillary WILL appoint an anti-gun democratic supreme court justice. Hillary WILL stand for globalism and anti-American trade. Hillary WILL dramatically increase immigration rights, especially to muslims (she has said this explicitly). Hillary WILL grant amnesty to illegal immigrants and extend voting rights to them, as well as convicted felons, who will all vote democrat. These are facts of her agendas and campaign promises.

>Hillary already laid out her plan to defeat ISIS, you idiot.

Yeah and we all know just how trustworthy she is. Her word is her bond.

Why are you talking like that?

Will she do as good a job defeating them as she did creating them?

You keep doing it, you fucking idiot.

Yeah but at least I'll be able to be smug that Cred Forums's candidate lost

I'm not even American. I'm just really looking forward to the next 4 years and how liberals are going to justify a president who is literally a worse warmonger than George Bush.

if you vote for trump you're a literal retard

>Nate "Trump has 2% chance of being the Republican nominee" Silver

k

>But there is mounds of evidence.
Your asscheeks do not consitute mounds of evidence, idiot.

Nice non-argument, retard.

Because you're a loser and don't deserve anything different, loser.

Not an argument. Respond to the points. If you can (you can't).

>The Don acts like a banterous lad out for a cheeky nandos with the boys
>This is a mortal sin in the US
What is wrong with your country?

Yeah her word is actually pretty good according to every political lie aggregator in existence. Reality must have a Clinton bias.

actually is a good argument, in fact. He is implying that Hillary is not trustworthy and does not fulfill her campaign promises. She has made this very clear time and time again.

>creating them
More Cred Forums delusion!
>Trump supporters claiming someone else is disconnected from reality
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

>Trump retards LITERALLY don't understand the difference between statistical modeling and punditry
NO WONDER HE DOES BETTER WITH THE UNEDUCATED, KEK

>What is wrong with your country?

The left.

I WANT HILLARY TO WIN so that fucking bitch puts far left liberal judges in the supreme court and then she makes federal anti gun laws like the ones in california for the entire country and then the supreme court rules with her

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO start a civil war in America and wiping out the far left from our country

>he was married
He wasn't married at the time the story took place.

>not sure if sarcastic or idiotic
You realize Clinton OWNS the most used and quoted political "fact checking"/lie aggregator site in existence, right?

There's zero substantiation in your post. That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, IDIOT.

>she has made this very clear
Weasel words, not a surprise coming from a supporter of the top weasel.

Did facebook tell you that?

You're doing a pretty good job of making yourself look woefully uneducated and ignorant of the current political climate.

You mean the political lie aggregators who are owned by companies who are on record donating money to the clinton campaign and the clinton foundation? That's shocking. But hey, everything is a right wing conspiracy these days even stone colds black and white printed facts.

This is one of my biggest worries about Clinton winning. Four years from now the dems will either have to put Clinton up again, which is shit, or she'll bow out and Kaine will probably get the nod, relatively less shit but still not great. So the dems are going to have a pretty shit candidate. At the same time, a republican candidate that actually IS all the things people claim about Trump will likely be able to whip that side into a post-Hilary, post-Obama frenzy. It'll be the same election but instead of a loud mouth, self-absorbed idiot who stumbled into success and will probably just shitpost his way through four years we'll end up with the actual Hitler McHatesEveryone.

All of my statements are backed up by Hillary's own words, either in her speeches or in her leaked emails.

Because, get this: Jeb or Rubio would have beat Hillary. Easily.

All an independent voter needed was an INKLING of a reason not to vote for Hillary, and instead the Republican party gave them fucking Trump. Nice one!

Trump has been trying hard to pander to Evangelical Christians and even has Mike Pence as his VP to help him get votes from Evangelicals. In spite of this he brags about how he tried to fuck someone else's wife and how he constantly touches other women.

>muh banter
that's not want banter is, he wasn't just making a sexual comment about someone, he was bragging about how he wanted to make a move on someone else's wife

even trump apologized for this shit

Too bad I'm NOT, which is why I'm not supporting Trump, LOSER! HAHAHAHAHAHA

There aren't going to be any republican candidates post-Hillary. You can whip them into a frenzy all you want but it won't matter when every key battleground city is filled with a million more registered democrats courtesy of her immigration plans.

This.

Let's see how hard Hillary-voters are laughing when they lose their jobs due to Diversity Legislation.

>that's not what banter is
t. a fucking yank

but why

if you're just doing your part to destroy this board then i can respect that but i don't think it'll work

>You realize Clinton OWNS the most used and quoted political "fact checking"/lie aggregator site in existence, right?
prove it

More weasel words, zero substantiation. The onus is on you, IDIOT!

You're DELUSIONAL.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
This is how I know you're insecure about your own ignorance. There's a thing called being transparent.

t. cuck who would let Trump fuck his girl while he watches

@75119412
So Nate is wrong on two fronts? Couldn't agree more.

No more (You)s for you, btw.

Because Trump supporters are dumb losers who need to know what dumb losers they are for supporting a dumb loser like Trump.

>that's not want banter is

What would a limp-wristed numale know about banter?

You couldn't tell from the way he's typing? Teenager or tumblr user. Underaged posters always have "lol" or "hahahahaha" in them.

The republican party tried their best to not nominate Trump though. Trump got the nomination because he won in a landslide and broke a historic record of primary voter turnouts. Not sure what exactly you are suggesting here. That democracy as a whole should be abolished?

Actually the base gave them Trump. But Hillary played them like a fiddle to get this outcome.

>these yanks being triggered by bants
You couldn't be more stereotypical if you tried, kek.

>Because, get this: Jeb or Rubio would have beat Hillary. Easily.

you don't get it, jeb or rubio are literally no better than hillary. fully bought out wall street shills that will open the border and pursue war with iran and russia. i'm not a republican, i dont give a shit if a republican candidate wins, especially if they are a corporate robot doing what their masters tell them

>HE STILL DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUNDITRY AND STATISTICS
>HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT THE NUMBERS CALLED THE TRUMP WIN EARLY ON
HOLY SHIT, THE BTFO JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE FOR YOU TRUMP RETARDS

you okay there buddy?

yes he was married in January 2005 and this happened in September 2005

Politifact is owned by Tampa Bay Times. Tampa Bay Times has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. Additionally, the chairman of Tampa Bay Times is Paul Tash, who is a member of a Hillary Clinton SuperPAC. They could not be any more biased.

i don't need netflix when i have the american presidential election.

I'm not as ignorant as the idiotic Trump retards, RETARD.
I feel GREAT because you idiots are scrambling to cover up Trump's GAPING DEFICIT in the polls, IDIOT.

havin a bit of a meltdown there m80?

I'm having an erection thanks to this post

No, the recording is from September 2005. The story he's telling doesn't take place in September 2005.

Why do people act so gently around Hillary's refugee stance, and the future implications of it? I don't get it, I mean look at what's happening in Europe. My parents are north African but the thought of refugees coming unvetted to this country makes me shudder. There's a difference between accepting educated people from countries like Morocco, Jordan, and Lebanon, vs Libya and Iraq

Not as bad a meltdown as the Trump retards or their dumb loser of a candidate.

so she doesn't own it at all? you were just lying? alright then.

>all these caps
is this in your CTR training manual? did they tell you to type like this, or have you just not integrated properly from reddit yet?

>le banter meme
>while responding to an obvious troll

and this is why i shitpost on Cred Forums all day long

>So triggered he's starting to quote people that are attacking Trump and accusing them of covering for Trump
HOWLING

Trump losing means Cred Forums finally gets turned into a BLACKED only board.

>there are people delusional enough to think this will ever happen on a large enough scale to make any sort of lasting change

it won't, because shit simply doesn't work like that anymore, and even in that wildest dream of yours, another country would take immediate advantage of our destabilization one way or another and make shit even worse than it already is, which would leave everyone fucked in the end

do you think we just named russia as the perpetrator of those DNC hacks because it seemed like a fun thing to do? it's called "fanning the flames" user because a country like russia would like nothing more than for what you're hoping for to happen, to happen, even on a light scale, because they would stand to benefit from our distraction, as would tons of other countries

we're already struggling to keep our place in the world because our government has been weak and ineffectual among the globe for a long time now, that would seal our fate and superpower status would be DROPPED hard as fuck

>inb4 nukes = superpowers

they do not, and it needs no explanation if you look at other, minor countries currently in possession of them

tl;dr you're probably just some delusional hick or extreme right winger who also believes in shit like the day of the rope, pipe dreams for inadequate nitwits

@75119598
>implying

The polls have put Trump behind 90% of this race. Especially Silver, so I'm not sure why you're even bringing up the other polls.

>banter is a meme
You bloody yanks are so embarrassing to even be around.

people cry over europe because it is civilized place and it hurts more.
nobody cries over "USA" cause it is a shithole.

How is it a delusion? The same thing is happening in Europe now. I don't give two fucks who you vote for but don't be led into this with your eyes closed user. It COULD happen here.

This

Both sides are doing it to the extreme

Hillary's health, Trump's pussy

It's annoying

>ANYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A SHILL
Classic Trump supporter, unable to face reality because they're big coddled babies.

>The same thing is happening in Europe now
DE
LU
SION

Laugh at them in spanish, stupid whiteboi

(^;

>being this BTFO
are people really this easily triggered?

>If Trump loses
>If

>being this triggered you can't handle the banter

kek

Trump has been hounding the Clintons about their misconduct with women and how Bill objectifies women so when it was revealed that Trump spoke in disrespecting, objectifying ways (as he was married) it kind of shoes how hypocritical he can be, though he'd have you think he was a saint and the media forced an apology out of him for it. Frankly, if Trump gets past this itll show he's in the same league as politicians for shovelling bullshit.

Not as BTFO as Trump is in the polls.

Do you really think anyone will notice you or care? Cred Forums moves a lot faster than this little podunk board.

You faggots think this is real funny until whites are a minority and the Latino run government sets up camps for whites and nigger run death squads come and rape you and your family

You'll be fucking sorry you didn't vote for a raycis then won't you?

I understand that attacking the source, rather than the actual information provided is a cuck strategy employed by losers.

>muh white genocide
DE
LU
SION
AL

>if I just parrot his posts back at him, maybe I won't look like a retard
Yanks. Proving beyond doubt that they do not understand banter.

remember that time when donald trump almost became the president?

Whites are literally being outbred in Europe

nope

>you will never personally exterminate the white race

Oh, you mean those polls that are all conducted by organizations that have endorsed Hillary, that consistently oversample Democrats and questionably "adjust their algorithms" with respect to independent voters, and further tweak their numbers by calculating internet votes at a higher weight than phone votes despite being only 20% of the total and, unlike phone votes, greatly skewed towards Hillary for "some reason" (hint: impossible to vet).
top kek, must be tough being in your first election :^)

Well, shit son. you sure corrected my record. Or actually you didn't. You just memed at me in the desperate hope I'd get bored.

The media and politics in western europe is SO pro liberal now it's impossible to deny. Type delusional in any format you want, it doesn't change the truth.

>trump talks about how he's such a ladies man, he grabs women by the pussy and kisses them without asking
>leaves the bus to meet a woman, suddenly he's like a shy puppy
>bush has to basically order the girl to give poor old trump a hug
sad!

>if i repeat he doesn't understand banter, maybe i won't look like a retard

sounds like someone can't handle the banter

>parrots my post again

lel trump literally has no chance of winning now

>t-t-the polls are biased!
>except when they favor trump, then they're accurate

trump bragged about leading in the polls throughout the republican debates, now that he's losing they're suddenly biased against him

really makes you think

which jobs are those?

robots and automation steal more US jobs than immigrants

why aren't they deported back into the ground?

KEK, tell me again how Romney will win.

What will happen if Trump loses on this site?

I fear Cred Forumsalcks have meme'd to hard and actually believed the hype to the point where they can't take reality.

The "day of the rope" might actually happen but it will be Cred Forums who ironically hangs themselves

I think I'll finally get on welfare since that's what the establishment wants

men often exaggerate their sexual conquests in private conversations

not an argument, kiddo

>stops parroting my posts because he's getting BTFO

i am just waiting for nov 8 to shitpost on Cred Forums to drive them to their suicides.

I hope so. In the end Cred Forums only ended up trolling itself. Such is the perfect troll. I have to respect their dedication to the lulz.

they'll move onto other things. they're not very serious about politics, all they do is post on Cred Forums and rig internet polls. they just want something to shitpost about, they'll probably just start complaining about hillary.

>The "day of the rope" might actually happen but it will be Cred Forums who ironically hangs themselves
They will start shooting places then get bantered to shit for getting a negative kd: ratio. This is what they meant by meme magic.

We'll get 8 years of "we told you so" as Hillary fucks up constantly and continues to engage in shady shit

>starts parroting himself about parroting posts because he has nothing to say

not an argument

is this dwarf fortress

hahahah

>accidentally describes himself with his greentext, further humiliating himself, only compounded by his frogposting that he thinks affects anyone on the internet

they just continue shitting on hillary

and her health gets worse

4 years of "we told you so" followed by "hillary will lose this time, just watch, she is evil"

then another 4 years of "we told you so".

fpbp
>year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ September 11 2001 + 15
>wasting prime kino absorbing years watching one of the unfunniest skit shows of all time

>doesn't realize i did that intentionally so you would continue replying to me

4-d chess, buddy

Sure, they're rewriting the show, but will anyone watch it? Most of the cast is just bad, and the writers can't stop stealing jokes in between pontificating that republicans are evil. It was a mistake for SNL to be on as long as it has. It's the Zombie Simpsons at this point. Probably even worse. SNL is a big fat mistake