What's his best work?

What's his best work?

Other urls found in this thread:

festivalofdisruption.com/#festival
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pulp Fiction

Inland Empire but Mulholland Drive is still really good.

The Straight Story.

Legitimately, prove me wrong

Mullholland Drive, Twin Peaks or Eraserhead.

Its undeniably Blue Velvet in my opinion.
Its far more traditional and less experimental than the rest of his films and is all the better for it.
Iconic villain, awesome climax, gorgeous photography, and a really gripping plot.
The movie does contain surrealism more so toward the end which gives it a chance to really hook you and get you locked in before the weird shit starts happening, whilst his other films don't allow you to get so immersed because they're just bizarre from the outset, with many of his films containing scenes that are completely without purpose.

festivalofdisruption.com/#festival

wish i was in la now

What about Blue Velvet and Eraserhead? I think I would place Inland Empire first as well, but it's very difficult to choose in Lynch's case imo, because the criteria with which you can rate those 3 films are all different, none of which is actually better than the other, making each film able to be number 1.

blue velvet, never cared for his post 80s output

Mulholland Dr is my favorite

mulholland drive > wild at heart

rest are shit

Certainly not his hair, haha!

Blue Velvet

I'm fucking kidding. I never saw anything from this faggot.

I like those movies a lot but I like his last two movies the most. I think that he's kept improving as a film maker.

it's okay to like things

I have to agree. The Straight Story. It's the only movie I've seen of his where it seemed like he was taking a risk and doing something different. I like Lynch and his work but I tend to think that he makes the same movie over and over. He tweaks something here and there but they are essentially the same.

raping his daughter

Whatever happened with that claim? Did he respond to it?

Why would you even acknowledge him

True.

lost highway, no doubt