CaperNigging

The Colin Kaepernick-led player protests may be hurting the NFL broadcast networks where its hurts them the most: in the pocketbook.

With NFL TV ratings plunging by double-digits over the first quarter of the 2016 season, some NFL TV networks are being forced to provide so-called "make-goods" to advertisers, media sources tell Sporting News.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY THIS?!?!?!

Good, fuck the NFL and everyone involved with it.

>With NFL TV ratings plunging by double-digits over the first quarter of the 2016 season, some NFL TV networks are being forced to provide so-called "make-goods" to advertisers, media sources tell Sporting News.

Good.

All the advertisers are dropping these BLM niggers like yesterday's shit.

this 2bh lads
let it burn

>work shitty job keeping streets clear of drug addicts and gangbangers and get beat up and shot at
>turn on TV and watch pampered multimillionaires protesting what I do
>turn TV off

This

This

This

>both my AFC and NFC teams are undefeated

Sounds like the protest is working then.

The game is near unwatchable now. Too many commercials,rules, and general bullshit.

People really should find a better way to enjoy their Sunday.

Didn't NBC just pay like 2 BILLION fucking dollars for TV rights or something?

I'd be at the NFL's throat for my fucking money back.

Unless you're abusing your authority, they aren't protesting what you do. But you are probably are one of the "bad apples" considering your whiny, entitled attitude. "Why won't people kiss my ass, don't they know how hard my job is ;("

I work at a bar that sells wings and I primarily work weekends

Fuck the mouth breathing football crowds. It's murder

I sincerely hope Colin gets his fucking leggs broken in the next game and live the rest of his life as a washed up, homeless "never was"...

I only watch my team and the second they start getting blown out I turn it off and go do something else. The NFL has become a joke.

>I sincerely hope Colin gets his fucking leggs broken in the next game and live the rest of his life as a washed up, homeless "never was"...

He's already been dropped by pretty much all of his sponsors.

Now he'll be Chip Kelly's scapegoat /wipping boy for the rest of the season. lol

>being a "fan" of 2 teams

>watch your team's game at 1pm
>put on red zone during commericals
>keep on red zone during 4pm games
>watch the sunday/monday/thursday night games
>shitpost and banter on Cred Forums during tele breaks

it's really not that hard

A-bloo bloo, poor pampered millionaire 'athletes' fightin fo da street nigga

Fuck off.

Ya not standing or doing the nigger power first during the national anthem making the NFL lose money and ratings is really doing a good job stopping police officers from killing the violent, feral apes who attack them.

you mean those guys who charge way too much for food/drinks and tickets are losing money?

> IGNORANT NIGGER TRIES TO DESTROY HIS OWN LIVELYHOOD BY BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM

Holy shit... niggers have been repeating this for what, 400 years now?

>being annoyed over people taking you for granted and thinking you're a fat lazy racist murderer because of your job is being entitled

whats sad is it's so simple to fix, all the networks need to do is stop talking about it and not show any of the players during the anthem and the problem would be solved in a week but the networks worry about how twitter reacts more than they do about ratings

It's even funnier because he's a halfbreed raised by a white familty
You'd think he would know better

>Now he'll be Chip Kelly's scapegoat /wipping boy for the rest of the season. lol

there's a silver lining in every bad scenario.

it's not the NFL's fault though it's the networks for talking about and showing the protest. IF the networks had just ignored it no one would have even known about it outside the stadium