THE FUEL FOR MY MAGIC IS LIFE

THE FUEL FOR MY MAGIC IS LIFE

Why was Gul'dan such a great villian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgZdlGZ2_TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was pretty great until he turned into Hulk Hogan and CHEATED in muk gralah

disgusting race traitor, trully a cuckold.

>muk gralah
lol
You are right though; as a warlock schemer he was pretty great. Making him this physically imposing villain on top of being an evil mastermind villain ruined him.

This movie would be GOAT if it focused on Gul'dan rising to power, ending with the Orcs crossing the portal. Fuck the human actors.

>b-but muh gralah

Would have been so much better.

>That bit where keeps sucking the soul of that human and puts it back before he dies

Why? He used magic for it, just like everything else. It served to show the reaches of his magic. The orcs who drank the blood got physically stronger, so he naturally did too considering he was the most exposed to it.

BIG
FEL
COCK

youtube.com/watch?v=DgZdlGZ2_TQ
>we got that scene where the orc bitch talks about sex instead of something that would give the orcs depth

Why diddn't the main Orcharacter make the point with here is everything dying because of fel aswell in front of all the others when challenging Gul'dan?

not having a shield to cast spell reflect
that fucking orc deserve it

fucking this
And instead in the sequels we are going to get thrall being hesus christ

>sequels

3 more movies confirmed

Best villain of the year, I just can't understand how they got some parts of the movie so right and others so wrong

Editing was fucking shit, 40m of the movie was cut, maybe some extended cut fix all this bullshit

I can see them making the whole Warcraft 2 into a single movie, but I wonder how they will do WC3.
a single movie for each campaign or what?

>release the movie with the upcoming expansion
>you sell 5 million 50€ games out of monthly hype
>people forget about how shit it was in a year
>do it again

The movies paid themselves

It's depressing, but they confirmed there would not be a director's cut.

Legion sold 7 million games, actually

And overwatch literally is the most sold game of all time, its not like blizz lack shekels or something

Those scenes weren't cut, they weren't finished and they're not going to be.

Besides, "evil for the sake of evil" is lame. Everyone secretly being evil is lame.