DUDE RAPING AND TORTURING ROBOTS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzy_Lind_af_Hageby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_status_of_animals_in_the_ancient_world
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Martin's_Act_1822
businessinsider.com/westworld-man-in-black-theory-2016-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this nigga been playing in god mode for 30 years, imagine how shit his real life must have been to not get bored of that

>raping robots

Dunno what movie this is, but are their emotions while being raped realistic? I've always been really into rape fetish, but I feel like shit when I'm done fapping. Knowing that it's a robot that doesnt have real emotions would make it a weight a lot less on my conscience. But they still have to be believable . .

>imagine how shit his real life must have been

He has to be rich as fuck though to keep coming back.

He's trying to find the maze but he has not yet realised he's already lost in one...

this.
he must have reached levels of autism unimaginable.
I never understood how these kiddos cheated in Counter Strike just to feel "good" for 5 minutes.
He does this for 30 years.
And doesnt even has any other humans to brag to.

really makes you think...

>shooting million dollar robots for shits and fucks

He is probably one of the original stakeholders that got park off the ground. You need fuck everyone kind of money for that.

he probably started raping children robots at some point and is now just know as "that guy" in the company.
Was totally shunned by the real world for it but is a trustfund kid so they keep taking his money as long as they dont have to talk to him.

What the fug, is airing already?

I kind want to see anthony hopkins diying on stage

I just can't fathom how he's not bored out of his mind by now, playing a game in godmode usually kills it for me in a few minutes

It's already on episode 2

i fucking love this "autism is my superpower" pepe, he seems so happy all the time, unknowing of the big lump of aged semen that is reality.
i can see him running around on grass fields in slow motion.
and hugging his favourite body pillow on a cold and breezy winters night.
he leads the ignorance i wish i would

What's the point of Westworld?

We're already living in it, but it's 2016 and with actual humans, instead.

>you will never live the easy life

You cant get arrested for killing and raping the robots

>this hurts more than i think it should

he's not though

impunity obviously...

>plebs think the Man in Black just enjoys rape and murder
>patricians realize that he's searching for clues to the labyrinth and the only way to unlock the old memories of the robots is by inflicting trauma

How can one get tired of raping young girls' tight asses and throats?

Can someone tell what this fucking show is about?

I heard someone say it was Jurassic Park with cowboy robots.

Why don't you read a wiki?

>Raping
>Torturing
It's an inanimate fucking object you anthropomorphising faggot!!

WHAT?

You can't rape a robot.

Why don't you eat a dick?

But feminism turns women into misandrist monsters.

I guess it's pottery.

you cornered the market on it.

good one

Literally the only power women have is a vagina that men like to fuck. If sex bots become common. Women will truly be equal, to their own determent.

I won't be surprised if femanazi give rights to lifelike androids, they gave rights to fucking animals and now killing some mutt is a big deal, but it's okay to kill cows and pigs. Fucking hypocritical cocksucking bitches.

He's a robot gone rouge. Not a human you actual autists.

he kept on saying he is a guest.
park staff talked about him being a guest.

yeah sure, hes a robot.

>bonk bots making men think women are nothing more than sex objects
I think it's actually the complete opposite. Sex bots being a literal sex object that men would be able to think of as such with no consequence, why would they objectify women and run the risk of receiving complaints about misogyny?

You can't rape or torture a robot

Is like if you do that to your bunny toy.

Exactly the same thing.

>rape rape rape
Pics of the scenes please

What's a "brutal" love machine?

All that desperate anger. They know full well once the sex robots arrive pussy will be like the Zimbabwean dollar. These cunts will have ZERO value in society, I bet the streets will be full of homeless women.

Playing in god mode must indeed be boring but look at how well he was able to hone his knife and aim skills. I mean that's pretty cool

Brutal as in barbaric, or savage. i.e. men are all cavemen.

>mfw I wont live long enough to experience basic income, VR and sex bots

dude rape is worse than murder y would they show that?

so you were still looking eh? lol fgt

what are you gay?

youre going to jail m8

told moot, too. me and moot are like this *holds up two crossed fingers*

I know moot isn't in charge anymore but hes still in touch with gook.

>triggered

I bet there will be an episode where they show him leaving the park, and he is actually a super cheerful family man normie who never gets frustrated with his wife or kids, since he gets all of his negative impulses out in westworld, so whenever his dumbass grandkids crash his car or whatever he just says its no big deal since he can smash someones head in with a sledgehammer on the weekend

it's so believable it's basically a plot hole that the guests dont accidentally attack each other since there's no way to know they're not real unless the person starts hollering "I'm another guest you asshole"

>it's so believable it's basically a plot hole that the guests dont accidentally attack each other since there's no way to know they're not real unless the person starts hollering "I'm another guest you asshole"

I always wondered how knifes and arrows work there. Bullets hit the guests but turn into a tiny puff of smoke in some scenes.

>feminism started animal rights

You wouldn't have happened to be educated in America would you?

when I was a kid I would act out scenes where I was stuck in a liferaft (my bed) and me and my stuffed toy animals would all start to turn on each other until we ended up murdering and cannibalizing each other, that little bunny got imaginary eaten dozens of times

It's common knowledge that women are the ones who make a fuss when some dog gets shot by cops for being aggressive, it's only natural for a bitch to care for some fucking dog or cat and give them rights, they're just dumb whores and don't know any better.

>I bet the streets will be full of homeless women

This will definitely happen, I know lots of women who would be homeless if it wasn't or being able to find some random guy to let her stay with him for sex.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzy_Lind_af_Hageby

Dumb fag.

How come no one can hurt him if he is guest? Do all hosts have nonlethal bullets? I don't get it.

>mfw this post

>animal rights started with police shooting dogs

Yes, definitely an American.

>article explains that it goes back to ancient greece

A yes, truly BTFO.

Seems like some sort of nanotech magic bullshit in the bullets. It senses real flesh or something and turns to smoke.

>article literally says that a femanazi was one of the proponents
>not any femanazi, but a SWEDISH femanazi
Choke on a cock, SJW.

>not actually reading what you are posting

selfrekt

watch the show retard

Im pretty sure it will turn out that he is the guy that survived the film, the park owners then basically gave him a lifetime ticket for the shit that happend to him

Read the first article, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_status_of_animals_in_the_ancient_world

>Jainism, dating from the 6th century BCE, is the oldest religious philosophy which has advocated complete non-violence towards animals of all forms. The concept of Ahiṃsā is so much intertwined with Jainism that it conjures up images of ascetics who cover their mouths and sweep the ground before them with small brushes to avoid injuring the most minuscule forms of life and Jain-owned animal sanctuaries where even the sickest, most deformed birds and beasts are protected and cherished. Non-violence is of the top most priority in the basic set of Principles of Jainism.

After you, kid.

There's a difference between advocating and actually lobbying and instituting animal rights on a governmental level, dumbass.

The whole article in...

...Is exactly that. Are your palms sweaty now? You are defending pretty hard, kid.

Maybe in the maze friendly fire is enabled on the androids and the robots are sadistic fucks.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
>lists BC era animal rights shit

lol not helping ur point at all

Are you such a retard, that you didn't understand why I posted two links and not one? Is your brain that cum infested that you can't see the first link next to "Early proponents" in the second link.

Try to get that cum out of your brain and then we'll talk.

I was thinking the same thing. It could be some circle of hell or have Resident Evil/Doom 3, type monsters, etc.

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE

What happens if guest kills a guest, accidentally or not? Is such a thing even possible?

>argument long lost
>starts shitpost defense

It is time to stop posting.

>can't put two and two together
>gets called out on it
>starts backpedaling
It's time to kill yourself, dumb faggot.

Its probably happened in the past I'd imagine.

Also since the original points was about women making a fuss about animals getting killed you can even look up who cofounded PETA and currently is the president of it, yes it is a bitch. So there's that too.

>Martin's Act 1822 by Colonel Richard Martin evidently doesn't exist

Someone is a tard.

>Colonel
>not a girl's name

OH YOU STUPID FUCKING CUMSTAIN DUMB FAGGOT

He's got his mind on more than that though, that's already been shown. The first episode implies he came back to the park that day, so while he's been coming for 30 years, he hasn't been playing for 30 years straight.

All of these acts were lobbied by feminists. PETA president is a women, the majority of supporters of this nonsense are women. What more evidence do you need?

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Martin's_Act_1822

Their emotions while being raped are so realistic that a guy with a 30 years game time thinks their sufffering is still neat as fuck.

Your point being?

Martin's act started before the feminism movement. It isn't even the first.

that you're so rekt that u can't see straight probably kek

Martin's act doesn't include dogs, cats, rabbits and the rest of animals bitches like to fawn over.

It has a retractable dildo appendage for merciless pegging.

what people dont seem to get is this is set in a future so advanced they have "cured all diseases, we'll be resurrecting the dead soon", so having a smart bullet that turns to powder when its heading towards a human is not that far fetched

maybe the knives and arrows are the same deal where if they detect they are heading towards a human they go limp and then you're just stabbing someone in the hand with a flimsy piece of rubber that doesnt hurt

But, that's not even true and states as much right in the link you posted multiple times. Are you completely daft?

Another read who can't put two and two together.

>some old faggot "kills" robots in some virtual reality setting, that's all he does
>the robots continue working anyway
>he's supposed to be some deep character
>literally called "The Man In Black" because he's so evil
Is this piece of shit show really that retarded?

>maybe the knives and arrows are the same deal where if they detect they are heading towards a human they go limp and then you're just stabbing someone in the hand with a flimsy piece of rubber that doesnt hurt

I wonder if all the stuff in the park is like that? Like break a bottle and go to cut a guest and it is silly putty all of a sudden. Sounds like a good setup for slapstick.

You should probably lie down for a while now, kid.

>jurssic park with cowboy robots
Yeah, the book was. Because the book is literally written by the same guy that wrote "Jurassic Park".

When did that happen?

>RAPING

That was never confirmed, I don't know why everyone thinks he raped her.

Go back to your hugbox, cockgobbling SJW.

>moving goal posts
>"hidden meaning"

Naw, you're just an idiot.

Do you even watch the show you fucking retarded faggot?

why else would he drag her into the barn?

Nope, moron. The original post explicitly included fucking dogs.

>I've been coming here for 30 years!
>does something violent
>I've been coming here for 30 years!

I wonder if he's stated how long he's been coming there every time he's been there?

>I've been coming here for 5 years!
>I've been coming here for 8 years!

Literally all of that is a lie.
He continuously refers to our reality as "the larger game". Go troll somewhere else.

see 2deep4ya pleb

Information?

>I've been coming to Cred Forums for 11 years you fucking newfag!

>i'm only pretending to be an idiot
>i'll just ignore that its men doing this in history and only women AFTER they are also given rights

Seems like someone done fucked up their argument from the get-go.

literally the scene we're talking about in the show this thread is about

>tfw it will be 13 years this January

I knew that sounded familiar. The man in black is the epitome of an oldfag from Cred Forums.

You will be here forever, user.

>i'll just ignore that its men doing this in history and only women AFTER they are also given rights
You are one dumb retard, how the fuck do you get through your day with people always repeating shit to you?

I'm gonna say it once again, so you get it through your thick fucking skull: Martin's act doesn't include fucking dogs.

>states the truth which is from the links you gave
>can't handle it
>sperges out

I agree, you should lie down for a while.

I have not seen this show, but Every thread starts with raping tight robot booty.

Can someone explain how much robo-sex goes on?

i have a tenga flip zero and I have a lolicon onahole and a blowjob onahole on the way
i dont give a hoot about real women at all

>not listening to what others are saying and only hearing themselves
Are you a woman?

>Martin's act doesn't include fucking dogs.

lol Dude, did you even read the 2nd link you posted in before posting it? From Greece to now there's been some form of animal rights in various societies. Seems like you are foaming at the mouth to prove it is all "women's fault", not sure why. Probably because you are an animal torturer is my guess and you need to keep the blame off you.

why is he untouchable then?

They are probably immune from other humans in the same way as if a robot shoots at them.

>"this guest just took out the entire posse by himself, do you want me to slow him down?"
>"that man gets anything he wants"

Wow, so deep, much levels of onion.

Ed Harris Kills Robots lover and rapes her

Next day she doesn't remember him

Remembers other things that conflicts with her artificial reality

2004 for was 30 years ago

You're an idiot

That's right cuckyboy, WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE POLITE AND NICE LIKE YOOOU?

>post literally one word
>how could I be taken out of context? can't be my fault

>when you derail an ontopic thread by nitpicking some barely related post that gets four different people arguing for an hour

theirs like 5 westworld threads right now no great loss

agreed. This is the same mentality that video games make kids more violent.

>But feminism turns women into misandrist monsters.
Feminism is just female nature given the political limelight. People fuck of with this gynocentric bullshit trying to blame feminism for women acting like cunts when they've been like this forever.

3D is PD. There are no fucking unicorns.

Hes a robot himself, you idiots.

stay stupid

He is. Everything he does is to ESCAPE the fucking world.

>"You could almost say I was born here 30 years ago"

She has no information about the maze. He raped her as a celebration of being back in the park. The next day, he goes to her and tells her he has other plan for that night and starts on his journey to find the maze.

There's a lot more there to indicate he's a human than some misinterpreted quote about there being a "larger game" to the park
>Says "It's good to be back" implying he comes from the outside world
>Retains all memories, not just snippets like the faulty hosts do
>Hosts can't shoot him
>has intricate knowledge of this enough to toy with them.
>The people who directly oversee the park activities acknowledge his actions, flying in the face of the idea that he's rogue, as all other rogue hosts are being meticulously studied to figure out what the contagion is.
>they call him a "guest" and a "man" when they call the creations "hosts" and "creatures"

On top of all that
businessinsider.com/westworld-man-in-black-theory-2016-10
>"He's a human guest who has taken the fantasy to its utmost extreme," Nolan says. "He wants to play the villain, he wants to be the bad guy, omnipotent, manipulative, and evil."
>"That first confrontation between Teddy and the Man in Black suggests the difference between the virtuous, noble, handsome, courageous robot, and that's contrasted with Ed Harris' character, the Man in Black, who represents everything human in the park," he said.

So your theory literally undercuts some of the core ideas of the show so far.

>could almost say
>as in a metaphor
>not literally true
He's "The Man in Black". That identity he's settled into, the person he's now become, was something that was born 30 years ago when he first came to the park.

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?

>Nolan giving away the big twist

Twists are supposed to give the story added depth "The compassionless killer was a robot all along...just like he was in the original and tons of other robot fiction" doesn't add depth, it takes it away.

damn O.o

Yeah, at least have the guest feel pain if they get shot.

The maze isn't meant for the guests, but the hosts. The maze is the way out of Westworld.

>rouge
But he's not red, user.

I assume there's a lot more to his character than just sadism, he clearly had an agenda beyond that when he was scalping the Mexican and questioning him

whenever I hit on a girl I usually become disinterested with them after having sex once. once they give it up it doesn't mean anything anymore. they're just another regular shitty person. that's why Rockstar get married and shit

it is jurassic park with robots. michael crichton was a hack

>What's a "brutal" love machine?
It will dom the shit out of you.

None of the guns or weapons are real, even the ones they give the guests. I suppose a guest could choke out another guest or something, but I imagine they'd do everything they can to stop that from happening

Because Peter's warning triggered the existential memories you complete tard

that's not how autism works, at all

i'm very far right killing dogs is against god. t athiest

This show is basically one long 'it's a star trek episode where the holodeck goes wrong'

Explains why it's so good my dude