The Americans

>The Americans
>Fargo
>You're the Worst
>American Crime Story
>Sunny
>Louie

When did you realise that FX shits on HBO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVMUxqJ3Ab0
youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mmNobfKi2D0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEm_UqSnTDY
youtube.com/watch?v=IVy5hCtF8sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atlanta alone is better than any HBO comedy they've tried to push these days

You're right about FX being amazing, but I don't see why you would use You're The Worst as an example.

Nor Louie. That guy is an insufferable SJW cuck.

Apparently it's a good show. Haven't got around to watching it but I always hear good things

>The Americans
decent at best

>Fargo
first season was good

>You're the Worst
what is this

>American Crime Story
what is this

>Sunny
great show but last few seasons have just been okay

>Louie
fedora-tier "drama"

Also have The Strain.

I've never watched Louie and thought man this show is a SJW show.

It is good. Watch it. Top notch bantz.

>Doesn't mention the very best show on FX

youtube.com/watch?v=AVMUxqJ3Ab0

The Strain is trash after the first 3 episodes and you know it

He mentioned Sunny you complete fucking retard.

What he failed to mention is Man Seeking Woman, the most creative show on the network.

I only watch the strain out of habit now. I try to like it, but it's such retarded bullshit that just isn't going anywhere

Nobody mentioned justified >:(

it deserved to be at the top of the list

absolute horrible bait also

There isn't a single show on the air quite like it. Darkly funny and kind of sad. Not to imply that it's ground-breaking but it's the only good anti-romcom since Spaced

What bait? The show has an ongoing metaphor going on throughout each episode. I guess it's a pleb filter if you don't like it.

aziz ansari isn't funny

It's a meme among easily triggered hwhites

Aziz Ansari isn't in Man Seeking Women, what the fuck are you talking about?

FX has a ton of great shows that you either love or don't get.
>The Americans
first season was boring. couldn't get into second season. supposedly, it picks up where I dropped it.
>fargo
just not a fan of that quirky midwest style don'tchaknow
>you're the worst
I could see a younger generation loving this. well made. just not my type of show.

I can see they're well made and have interesting plots. just not interesting to me.

HBO hasn't made a decent tv show since the sopranos. the fucking disney channel shits on HBO

> (OP)
> >The Americans
> decent at best
spotted the faggot

i love you're the worst. it's really surprisingly good

thanks for reminding me it exists

Anyone remember Nip/Tuck? I used to love that show.

Westworld and The Leftovers is quite honestly is better than all of those

>I can't separate art from the artist
How does it feel to be a double digit IQlet?

>leftovers
>good

the most meme drama series ive ever watched

Doesn't mean it's not infinitely better made and more interesting/incisive than The Americans and Fargo, as good as they are.

>quirky midwest style
Fuck you and fuck the Coens for making the rest of the country think we all talk like autistic small town Minnesota inbreds

And this is the most "meme" criticism I've ever seen. You've said nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg

the scene was a fucking meme

He's a comedian. He allows his shitty views to permeate in his comedy. I don't like his standup routine because of it, so I'm not gonna watch his comedy show either.

I don't care if Tom Cruise belongs to a crazy cult because his movies aren't about his crazy cult. I care about Louie CK's inane SJW bullshit because his comedy constantly stops to preach about it.

no one thinks about the midwest at all so don't worry about it my flyover user friend

That's meaningless. You're meaningless.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmNobfKi2D0

>That's meaningless. You're meaningless

coincidentally that's also what the show is about

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEm_UqSnTDY

You're the Worst is the best comedy on television faggot.

I totally understand that people don't think about the midwest that much and I like it that way but whenever people do it's retarded shit like Fargo

well when i think about the midwest i also think corn

so you got that going for ya

Yes, the meaningless of life and grief and family are all prevailing themes explored in the excellent show.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVy5hCtF8sU

"It's a meme" is what someone says when they want to dislike something but it has more to do with the kind of people they associate with liking something, more than the thing itself.

It's related to "it's popular, so I hate it."

Take heart, it means they don't have much in the way of legitimate criticism of the show itself. It's sorta like an ad hominem argument. They can't explain why the show is bad so they just attack people who like the show. You see it a lot on Cred Forums once you notice it. Why do people give a fuck if normies, redditors etc watch a show?

It's not even that fucking popular. I've talked to maybe two people who watched it.

>degeneracy, the show

It doesn't have to be popular broadly, just popular with a group or culture someone dislikes.

The first two seasons of Louie were great though. He overdid the pathetic fat guy routine in the rest though and it just became sad.

You are though...