Trailer is here

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1Qm3gavRg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_-rgDqsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Stb7iIn1CDA
stitcher.com/podcast/austin-film-festivals-on-story-podcast/e/on-story-episode-1641-die-hard-versus-lethal-weapon-and-robert-46673506
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if neo took the blue pill

>Tactical Suits
I'm 100% on board

>The man
>The myth
>The legend
>
>John Wick

Who /hyped/ here?

>ywn super rich nigh-superhuman assassin who mows down pro killers at high class social events in Italy

me

>POST YFW WESTERN STYLE GUN DRAW THE MOVIE

No thanks.

I have about as much respect for John Wick as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise John Meme.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

MUH DICK

love me some operatorkino

Ah seriously I'm looking forward to this
Get a nice Conviction vibe
Consider me on board the hype train

Saying "Its Reddit" litearlly means you are Reddit

>tfw one reason not to an hero myself...

>Do you want a war
>Or do you wanna just give me a gun?
KINO CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK

damn who was that little sperm demon in the suit

Someone explain what he literally meant by this

AAAAAAAAAAA

Ruby Rose

A sequel nobody wanted to an action movie everyone mildly liked
>John Wick: Just TAKEN My Shit Up

>Laurence Fishburne
I kek'd a bit

looks a bit like her, doesn't it?

ttf (this tb h f am)

John Wick 2: John Wick Revolutions Reloaded

can't wait desu

>A sequel nobody wanted
You can say that about tons of movies nowadays.
John Wick? Not so much. Premade epressions don't always apply you know

glad to see DeHaan is getting work

>Neo & morpheus again

this is the only movie I'm looking forward to. I hate watching tv and movies feels like I'm wasting my life. Just wasted a bunch of time on the revenant cuz "mother-son bonding"

However I'm really looking forwarrd to this.

Is it autistic to love the lighting and colors in these movies? So many action movies these days are just fucking drab

I just watched this and the first one and I spent the entire movie and trailer repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

but dude it was hella fuckin epic!!

Hell no, it's one of the best part.
More movies should look like they are set in the Suspiria universe

Are you more mentally ill than everybody on Reddit

>matrix joke

Loved John Wick. Skeptical about the need for a sequel, though.

Look at the Transporter series, the first one was absolutely brilliant, it was music in motion, the whole film followed the perfect beat, every punch, every kick, perfectly choreographed like a melody. Then Transporter 2 came out and it was a stinking pile of garbage.

It was a fun movie, not everything needs to be deep super realistic shit

The first one had it fair share too

I hope they kept Addy in this.

>Laurence Fishburne

That he'd need an entire military force just to do what John Wick could do by himself

What was the joke?

guns n shit

This movie is a meme. Disgusting.

While heavily cutted its still not as much as any modern hollywood action story

>peter serafinowicz
noice

>Common is in the movie

Hyped

hopefully no more CGI blood or any sort of fast cutting action scenes

ah cool

>Neo and Morpheus in the same movie

>Oh no an actor/person I dislike plays a second tier hanchmen in this movie who probably have 2 lines

>do you want a war?
do you want a long drawn out protracted bloody contract?
>or do you wanna just give me a gun?
or do you want to just give me a gun and let me handle this mess nice and neat

I think he's the new antagonist. If anything it's Ruby Rose who's the henchman.

>more McShane
Fuck yes

even if it that was true it doesnt make up for the fact that Common was in the movie

mfw 2

KINO REAVES

What a cute young girl.
I bet her penis is exquisitely feminine.

I mean he can do a good job. I think his role will be similar as the guy who previously was an agent Also Common said he worked for 2-4 months fighting for the movie

This.

I thought Common was dank in Smokin' Aces I don't give a fuck. Should get his own spin off movie too before he got HONKA HONKA'd

That looked amazing.

I love how it seems like they are widening the universe they have built for these characters.

And Laurence Fishburne is pretty much a guaranteed 10/10.

common plays the same shitty character in every movie hes in. Andre 3k is the only rapper i havnt hated as an actor

>aerial shot of a city
>"Welcome to Rome"

What about Ice-T

hes horrible and corny but its in a charming way so he gets a pass

>That glasses shot from above
>That car drifting in mid-air
>Fucking swift coreography
>The lighting at the tunnel
>Club shootout 2.0

Kino of the year confirmed, every 2017 movie can just give up

Definitely. They went the Asian approach with the John Wick movies where the camera barely moves while shooting the action. That's why all the fight sequences were so fucking good in the first one.

Reddit : the movie

The first film very good. The editing especially was fantastic, it was so refreshing to see longer cuts and more fleshed out choreography. Felt so different to almost every other modern action film. The story wasn't anything flash, but it was tight and served its purpose well.

I'm not sure a sequel is needed though. I just hope that they keep doing what they did well in the first film, and make some improvements as well.

>that's amore starts playing

In retrospect the assassin guild killing anyone that killed inside the safe tower is kind of stupid.

like you hire an assassin to kill someone and they take the fall. You'd think the reprecussions would spread out more to the people that hired them to show that they don't fuck around.

Is Laurence Fishburne playing Forest Whitaker's character in 'Ghost Dog' here?

This. Hopefully not for very much.

first film was great and the gunplay was spot on. Can't wait for this one.

what a fag.

hyped

>Common

He can't act, but there's something about his onscreen presence I like. He's like butter.

Looks like too much "Electric Boogaloo"
I hope I'll get to regret saying that tho

MORE LED SCREENS

mag fuckin neeto

Only a Reddit deals in Reddits.

Reminded me of the contractors scene in Clerks
youtube.com/watch?v=iQdDRrcAOjA

And I have to agree with what he's saying. It is the assassin who chooses to break hotel rules, not the employer.
Even if the employer (as it was, IIRC) were to pay extra for it.

MATRIX 4 WHEN

He's playing Character That Looks As Different As Possible From Morpheus Because This Is Going To Be Distracting Enough As Is.

the new dog is going to die isn't he

They won't, but holt fuck they should. Such a hot cunt. Bet she has pierced nips (in character).

The casting.

Not sure how they're going to handle this one, and the total lack of plot being told in the trailer is worrying. First one worked because it was a very personable [and, because it involved the dog], a very relatable story of vengeance.

This kind of looks like MI: John Wick. It will likely still be an enjoyable movie, but might miss that key aspect of the first.

I sure hope not

Need Willem Dafoe.

you mean
>M4TRIX

Yeah, becasue he was the reason Suicide Squad sucked

He died in the first one

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_-rgDqsRw

I love the Club Sequence but for some reason I love this more

it was garbage but I still get hardons whenever i watch the scenes with the little kid's mom she was so hot and sweaty.

>Andre 3k is the only rapper i havnt hated as an actor

Tupcac?
Will Smith?
Queen Latifah? Queen Latifah is actually really fucking good.
Eminem?
Ice Cube?
Mos Def?
LL Cool J?
Method Man?
Luda?
Donald Glover?

he gets dragged back in because of the aftermath of taking down viggo's entire enterprise. all the shit that he did to create what viggo had, and he just killed the dude he did all that for. there's obviously a power struggle, and wick is key to all this. he's a more powerful character than we've ever had before.

>M4TRIX REBOOTED

this fucker ruined the whole trailer.

Men in suits firing guns is so good. James Bond barely do it anymore

He can have a twin.

Shes not..

Would like to see her on her back getting fucked tits flopping around.

No you're a No thanks.

I have about as much respect for John Wick as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise John Meme.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb., idiot

yeah but how safe is it if you can just have any crazy walk in under orders and kill someone.

Spectre train scene was full on suited and booted fisticuffs at least.

You really want a Brazil Soap Opera cliche used in John Wick 2?

Even the world of John Wick isn't rotten enough to have two men with Dafoe's face running around.

SWEGGIN!!

>Would like to see her on her back getting fucked tits flopping around.

Right there with you. She needs to be in an HBO show or something while those babies are still perky.

all of those are shit except will smith and maybe luda. You just like them as rappers and dont want to hate on how shitty they are at acting.

Uh, yeah? It's not like I take this shit seriously to begin with. They should

>all of those are shit

I personally really like Will Smith and Latifah as actors. LL and Mos are okay in the right roles. Mos as a matter of fact s pretty decent as a character actor because there aren't any other dudes quite like him. Not many black dudes you could have in a quirky Michel Gondry movie or Hitchhiker's Guide.

meh

Will Smith and Latifah suck, especially as actors, along with the rest of those clowns. Donald Glover? Give me a break

Okay dude, agree to disagree, damn.

Hope they don't forget what made the first one good

yes, my statement still stands after reading that whole list lmao

The only thing that made the first one good was action. They can't exactly forget that.

post yfw the doggo is going to die

The action was perfect in the first, but thats not why its a really good movie man.

I liked the universe they made and the characters. Marcus is still my fav character yet he only got like 10-15 minute screen time

The cinematography was what made it good

All I think of when I see this poster

post yfw the froggo will never die

Man can wish

every meme dies

>keanu
>taking blue pill
>operating
>qt
>doggy
>car
>mr wick

YEAH
IM THINKING HE'S BACK

I WANT 5 MORE

no, religion is still going strong

Baneposting will never die.

Would've been 10/10 if they used a dramatic rendition of Killing Strangers as the trailer music

I think you might be right

>I liked the universe they made and the characters

You mean the hotel shit? I liked that too, but it's not really a huge focus or anything, I feel like the worldbuilding has been blown out of proportion. I also can't remember the names of any characters, or tell you their traits. They just cast cool actors like Lance Reddick, Willem Dafoe, Reek and the hot Seeker Bitch so of course it worked on an entertainment level. I'm not saying the movie only did the action right, i'm saying it got the action SO right that it got to coast a little elsewhere.

Point taken though, Jack Reacher had good action but not the aesthetic or the subtle zaniness of John Wick.

almost 5 years, wow

This is pure anime.

im hyped lads

what are some operator movies to tide me over?

That's because they don't have to hide the actor's incompetence at doing action.

Is this supposed to be the first Bane post or what? Five years man, fcuk.

This is what Taken shouldve been.

>Look at the Transporter series, the first one was absolutely brilliant

No it wasn't. Transporter was shit from the first second it started playing. I can't help but laugh at all the ridiculous over the top shit in those movies.

Yup, the legend says that was the original one.

If it was anime the villian would be demon-possessed, there'd be fanservice, and there'd be a tsundere love interest. Also the dog would be cuter.

No.

Is this the begining of a John Wick cinematic universe?

You know start introducing other people like John Wick 3 being a cross over with the Mission Impossible films

This looks so fucking good, holy fuck how good this looks

trips of truth

Will this movie have a scene to top the club scene?

>That perfect blend of action, aesthetics and music

youtube.com/watch?v=w-HSoOFdJ3s

not sure, but its possible

This is the same successful formula like the Taken films.

How are you not seeing this?

All i'm seeing is something fucking awesome.

t. pleb

>operator

Why does everyone keep using this word and am I doing it right?

>John Wick cross over cinematic universe

Please

Tell me why this does not look good, i ain't jumping on the usual hate waggon for this one. It looks awesome

Its amazing that John wick is so much better than the equalizer despite having basically the same plot and premise. Execution is everything

Is this patrick bait man?

kek

they honestly did that in the Better tomorrow movie series

One is Keanu
The other is N-word

would destroy

She is a fucking terrible actor. Hope she doesn't play too big a part.

i wish i was john wick and then i would shoot all the bullies and the girls will like me

but Denzel is a better actor than Keanu

>They didn't call it Bulletproof

Dammit, that would've been so much better.

>MUH REALISM
fuck off

shes also in the new Triple X movie. Yeah, theres going to be more vin deisel Triple X:
youtube.com/watch?v=Stb7iIn1CDA

>actually implying Keanu's half-whiteness makes him superior to based Denzel

This is why we laugh at racists.

>more neon colors

KINO
I
N
O

Leon

okay, it's all great and all

but guys

guys

is he.....back?

Literally any title is better than Generic Character name.

lol those waves

I really wish they improved the action. It just looks too videogame-y. Too clean, lacking any grit. Probably because of that CGI blood.

Barring the CGM scenes - who was woefully miscast. I really like The Equalizer

Not as much as John Wick. But it's good.

Looks like a fucking video game

D R O P P E D

I wonder how much your arm fat was wobbling when you were slamming them

Huh, my dad said the same thing about the first movie.

Got to chatting to two older woman (mid-50s) in an elevator about the first movie when it first came out. They loved it.

We fucked later that night.

They were wild.

Never seen it.

>there will never be an operator film with Tom Cruise and Keanu Reaves
it could have been called Shorty and Beardy

I'm so glad this is getting a sequel, shame they killed off Willem Dafoe in the first movie though since he could've been a great partner.

Blatantly should be some more foreign movies on here.

Why did I giggle like a schoolgirl at Laurence Fisburne part.
Goddamn i want this movie.

>operator

there's that word again

Great, now where's Crank 3?

>It is the feeling of the first warm summer breeze on your face. It is the smell of a freshly cooked ear of corn. It is the color red. It is a binary gender. It is what it feels like to chew five gum. It is the next big advance in quantum tunneling. It is love. It is the sale of propane (or propane accessories). It is the taste of freedom.

I agree. Reddit and Memes and Cred Forums and whatnot.

>you're still gonna watch it

Needs Blackhat and Collateral.

Too much Jason Statham

>tacticool

what did he mean by this

Collateral is there.

I agree, but I don't really know what's passable and what's dogshit, I've only see the Transporter movies. Redemption.Hummingbird looks good.

>someone other than Steven Seagal making action kino

EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY

most of it's dogshit

Do clubs like that really exist? I want to go to one.

Yes
But only for people with friends

Looks fun.

>you dont get to bring friends

plebs

>artificial neon garbage to please plebs

such a shame

Awesome

>artificial neon

What does that even mean?

John Wick
Jack Reacher
Jason Bourne
Jack Ryan
John Lewis
Jack Black
Jam Packed

No Addy....fucking dropped

She is wasting those tits on The Last Ship. She should be doing The Knick or something based on Starz/Cinemax

Arent mostly directed by frogs? How are the frogs so based?

I can't believe those IMAX screening threads were 5 years ago

unnaturally occuring neon garbage for no artistic purpose other than to please retarded plebs that think LE NEON PRETTY SO EPIC

Is it a trap?

>that scene

>not killing john wick in the scene prior

ishygddt

>This is why we laugh at racists.
>we
>WUZ
>KANGZ

>unnaturally occuring neon

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I liked the Equalizer better more than John Wick, but this one looks cool

It's gonna be shit, calling it now.
Revenge was the most powerful theme in the first movie. What John had been through with his wife made you forgot that he was just a ruthless murderer for hire and sympathize with him
I doubt 2 will have any of that.

Luc Besson made them do it. Seriously, it was all a part of his master plan. Robert Mark Kamen gave an interview about it recently.

>Saved the action genre
>Real shooting is operator tier
>Humblest man alive
>Had a hard life
>Gets his boys roles in his movies

Is he literally unable to do anything wrong?

You sound like a bitter fucking loser

they are not using naturally fermented neon lights

>fat Morpheus reveal
What if this is the great relaunch of the matrix series, in an alternate universe??
I'm not sure how it all makes sense logically, but don't act like it isn't possible.
The world NEEDS more Neo

>the new dog is going to die isn't he
There's no way. They did that once already. I guarantee the dog saves his ass in a cool way during an action scene. I hope they nod at each after.

The mirror room fight scene should be GOAT

actually looks even better than the first one, and i give them credit for the not entirely cookie cutter dialog, feels at least a little different from your regular action movie trailer talk.

I think the reason why there is no matrix sequel is because the wachowski sisters are holding the rights. similar to back to the future, they can't do shit because zemeckis has all the righs to to the franchise. back to the future and the matrix are probably the only franchises that hasn't been remade or rebooted....yet. I'm sure hollywood kikes want zemeckis dead so they can remake back to the future

>More than a quarter inch of shirt cuff showing on his left arm

DROPPED

Link please i love success stories.

He is playing Ghost Dog 2: Son of Ghost Dog.

>sisters

His 3 gun skills are operator delta level clearence tier.

after seeing the abysmal trailer for the new Triple X I am very pleased to see there is still some good action kino to come

It's a long listen:
stitcher.com/podcast/austin-film-festivals-on-story-podcast/e/on-story-episode-1641-die-hard-versus-lethal-weapon-and-robert-46673506

>wachowski sisters

Paying homage to this silent comedy.

Is this the same director as the first one? He's pretty new to directing right?
If so he's making a serious name for himself. Exciting times.

There are not many good action directors left.

>1:22
HOLY SHIT MY DICK TURNED TO DIAMONDS

He is also immortal. It's isn't fair.

> you have no idea what's coming

it.aint.me.png

John wick is the kino of action movies.

That entire club scene was perfect i tell you.

Yeah, he was stunt-double in the past.

>finally, death's sweet embrace!

They probably won't cut as much in the movie, you can see most of the cuts in the trailer are merely zooming in to a degree.

He knows how to handle guns, he doesn't need cuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

isn't that the question of the day?

I am on a 4 hour bus ride to the oil sands. I have time.

t. Alberta oilfag

>Ctrl+f "literally"
5 unchecked counts of an unsanctioned meme has been used in this thread.
This board belongs to reddit.

>Mcdonalds advertisement
>"Welcome to America"

>ywn practice operating with Keanu at the range

FUCK

>morpheus

this is def gonna have a matrix reference right

The fact he's in it is a Matrix reference.

100% this. Don't ever stop fighting the manchild fedoras here, bro. Reddit may get a foothold circle jerking about Mad Max and John Shit, but we won't let them do it in comfort.

>That Dunkirk at the end

kek

came to this thread literally KNOWING someone would post "reddit" just because john wick is popular now.

fuck you all

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

What does a tactical suit look like?

The gun play in most of these is shit compared to Mann movies. I guess the point of the pic is to just list movies with "operator" shit, not necessarily great/well-done operator stuff.

Both this and the Power Rangers trailer had a short trailer-preview that showed the title before the trailer itself started. Is that some new trend, or what? It's fucking retarded.

I'm thinking it's code for the gear he'll provide

they've been diong that for a while

>faster

kek

BASED
A
S
E
D

John Wick? More like John Flick LMAO
This movie was awful

>tfw i thought this was coming out on the 2nd of October next year because of americans retarded date system but now know its February because of the trailer

aw yis

>Hugo Weaving cameo
>Mr. Wick, welcome back. We missed you.

Too n the nose?

Actually, this movie hasn't yet been released, and won't be until 2017, according to the teaser.

Please pay attention, next time.

>I dont like modern action movies
fuck you then. Go read a book or something

Usually a larger coat to hide weapons. Secret service and private security wear shit like that.

He wants a proper fitting suit that will allow the discreet carry of weapons.

>John Wick in Payday 2
>Jimmy in Payday 2

John Wick/Hardcore Henry/Payday universe confirmed.

he's obviously talking about John Wick (2014), you autist

Or maybe he could watch good action movies?

>Hurhurhur something everyone agrees is good is actually bad maymayXDXDXDXD

lol stop trying to cover for him before I really get angry

there's two reason its so good

1- its fast pace
2- being able to see all the action

thats always the perfect formula for action films

>mfw new dog

>something everyone agrees is good
>wickfags actually believe this

lmao all the high cinematic IQ people I know despised this flick

John Wick is one of the best recent action movies, nobody can deny this

what about the raid movies.

This guy can His taste is superior.

It's lemonade

>lmao all the high cinematic IQ people I know despised this flick

They sound pretty stupid if they despised this movie for what it did and not what it is.

You think they'll top the body count of the first one?

>This looks great, hopefully they have Perkins in the trail...

What was the body count of the first one?

it's silly CGI gun fantasy schlock. The Terminators and Heat have good action sequences. Wick is for 14 year olds.

Watch strike back. That'll tide you over till then

>CGI
>Gun
I mean I seem some retarded bait but this is up there

he didnt name a better movie, so I dont frucking care

There was cheesy CGI blood all over the movie. It looked like a silly video game. Dumbass.

>Keanu will never bring you flowers to cheer you up

feels bad man

Wick kills 76 people.

>well shot solid action with an excuse for a plot
Is 80's hong kong bakc in fashion?

I fucking hope so. All those chow yun fat movies are based

Hugo Weaving would be the most nerdgasmic cameo/bit part. But I'll settle for Laurence Fishburne.

MUH DOG

The dog better make it this time or I will sperg out.

MORPHEUS ORPHEUS

D A B ON 'EM !!!

>her

>that haircut
>trying this hard to cover the obvious hair loss

he's 52, give him a break

>when he draws and the whole room scatters like roaches

M O T Y
O
T
Y
Y

I don't watch all the trailers that come out so I've never noticed until now. Which other movies did that? Feels pretty wrong to be honest, kills all the momentum the trailers have by showing the title right at the beginning.

>JOHN WICK 2 CHAPTER

really

QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP

Lots of movies do it now. It's a marketing ploy for the ADD generation. Most of them tune out 20 seconds into a trailer to check Kim Kardashian's twitter feed so studios make sure to get everything important (title, release date) in the very beginning.

this is going to make a bajillion dollaroos

Sam hyed?

KEANU
I
N
O

Fuckin' underrated

>ruby rose and common
this has almost no chance of being watchable

the term operator for spies/killers has been used for 40 years. I remember hearing it in the spy episode of columbo

Mos Def was great in Hitchikers Guide

no he wasn't. Mos def has been grating in every movie he's done

who the fuck is ruby rose

some whore

He's one handsome HUNKA HUNKA

the sperm werm with the cunt look on her face in the trailer. her character will either be the main bad guy, or a tuff stronk badass henchman. either way it will be awful

GOAT

a literal GOAT