Why the fuck Jenny let Telly fuck that another girl knowing he have AIDS? That's bothers me a lot

Why the fuck Jenny let Telly fuck that another girl knowing he have AIDS? That's bothers me a lot.

>why would a woman kill another woman using an AIDS faggot proxy bioweapon STD delivery mechanism

that is what women do user

Holy hell... Thanks for the redpill.

The movie was just one detail away from being realistic. (spoiler) the kids were white (/spoiler)

Saw this come on IFC like 10 or 11 years ago on my way out to a party. Sat down and watched the whole fucking thing and never bothered to go out. That was a heavy fucking movie at the time, man. Kids is a solid film.

Right, because black teens are the only ones that have unprotected sex with multiple people.

That's not how I remember Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Kek. I was thinking the same thing

>redpill
why are Cred Forumsfags such betas?

Aids was still considered a fag disease back then, it was thought to be nearly impossible for straight men to catch. Which modern pathology has basically proven true.

Also if I had a chance to fuck a young Chloe Sevingy I would rawdog it HIV or not.

>this movie wants to covince me that two repugnantly ugly, anorexically skinny, and basically mentally retarded pasty faced teenagers are meant to fuck all those cuties

not everyone is a shit-tier human like you user

You write like the kids in this movie speak. Neck yourself.

He had confidence user.

you gotta be fucking ignorant to be spreading STDs

to be fair they were urban youth which are all pretty niggarized

>he fell for the confidence meme

When your IQ is sub 100, there's no such thing as confidence. It's a lack of self-awareness.

>lower living
>staten island
>theives
>AIDS

You can't afford to be that naive

>he doesn't understood the irony

What movie reeee

>Chloe Sevigny

They were in manhattan.

Why is Cred Forums always on your mind? How can someone be this beta?

I'm afraid to watch this movie. I saw Bully and it was too raw for me, I don't think I can handle this.

an older friend gave me his vhs copy for my 15th birthday
>here dude, there's like little kids fucking in this, so it's kinda gross for me to keep this, but they're like your age so you might like it :^)

I thought the whole point of this movie was to be a commentary about the degradation of youth and society?

We shall not see her like again, user.

Holy fucking hell... I want that AIDS.

Casper raped her. That's not hard to do. Only have consequences. Casper is a total loser.

Are you fucking concerned with my writing, bitch? Grow the fuck up, faggot.

You only have to follow a script to take the hymen out of a virgin, son. That's what the movie teach and that's reality.

The fuck... Kids (1995).

Fuck Bully. Watch it, son.

ywn get pozzed by chloe

A good friend you have.

And you're right. But we can make other points without the director's authorization.