"You don't really mean that."

"You don't really mean that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-FhRlkptWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"I could pay for 50 whores 10x hotter than you any day."

"Yeah? Well I doubt Leo and Brad would want to sleep with someone as rude as YOU!"

"Huuurr durrr"

why didnt he just say something like "end of the day youre a weather person and wont be remembered by anyone" He just froze like a true beta

>"Shut the fuck up up you ugly frog bitch! Leo and Brad would never sleep with a whore as mean and rotten as you! Fuck off!"

Honestly, what is this meme from?

"In a time where innocent unarmed black men are getting killed across the nation, you feel it's time to be making jokes like that?"

well of course, only a slut like you could take them both.

"I think I could arrange that."

so whats the joke exactly, she's a whore who would fuck two more attractive looking men at the same time?

... "Comedy is all about ... Dedication, timing and comedy"

"Y-you too"

>based Ornella "Jew Rustler" Fleury strikes again

"I grab you by the pussy anytime I want. MAGA!"

From round here.
Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-FhRlkptWg

>bio-astrologist is invited
>says he spent a year in a simulation of a trip to Mars
>bitch says he spent all this time playing pretend
>he says he's further on his way to be an astronaut than she to be a weather lady (in reference to her nickname "Miss Meteo")
>she starts joking that she's now in love with him or some bullshit
>everyone sees through the damage control
>salt, salt everywhere

It's not rocket science.

"No more dreams, Ornella"
"Pardon?"
"I said no more dreams, Ornella. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go up here and tell you. I don't show up in wet dreams anymore."
"Détendez-vous, ça va? Vous devenez fou facilement, ce qui ce qui vous prend?Je suis briser vos boules un peu, voilà tout. Je plaisante avec vous..."
"Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around..."
"Je plaisante avec vous, nous allons avoir une entrevue, je suis juste venu travailler et je ne vous ai pas vu depuis longtemps et je suis briser vos boules, et vous obtenez putain frais. Je suis désolé, je ne voulais pas vous offenser."
"I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem."
"Okay, salud."
(...)
"Maintenant, rentrez chez vous et amenez vos amis DiCaprio et Brad Pitt."
"MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!! YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!"
"Ouais, ouais, ouais, viens, viens, viens!"

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>haha please don't say that again

"Ya, that's my fantasy too"

He was too shocked by her extreme rudeness to say anything.

OFF TOPIC JONAH u fat fuck that no one wants. Prostitutes vomit their brains out after having to service your chud ass. NO ONE LIKES YOU

reported too