Whats the /tv consensus on January Jones? She can also do comedy, but too pretty

Whats the /tv consensus on January Jones? She can also do comedy, but too pretty.

I need some milk suddenly

Seems like an insufferable bitch in private

Punished January
A Hot POA Who Everyone Hated

To me I just think she had this run where she went to piss everyone off, although she is one of the top 25 most beautiful women she can't get work which goes to show how she acted around directors.

She needs a redemption arc.

>347. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/30 **#10**
>This one is silly, but wanted to include it. At a bar on Tuesday night, this B+ list mostly television actress who was on a cable hit and is on a middling network hit was drinking beer as she is wont to do and won multiple burping contests and other bar challenges.

>January Jones ("Mad Men"; "The Last Man on Earth"

She is cool and playful

SQUEE

>also

I want to have intercourse with this woman.

Hang yourself iFaggot

Hang yourself iFaggot

Plz no bully

i had a dream a week ago where i made out with her

it was a good dream

Pekka

Hang yourself iFaggot

She wants to save endangered sharks. What a fucking idiot.

just like us!

She's the only celebrity I know of from my state so I like her

Plus she's hot

Hang yourself iFaggot

Hang yourself iFaggot.

>SQUEE
Are you a 13 year old girl?

Its a cool meme phrase fämälämäzoid

spede????

Hang yourself iFaggot

>She can also do comedy
where?

she's really bad in the not Last Man on Earth

Hang yourself iFaggot

bridget reegan retard shitposter is the cancer of this board

and that retard that posted blind gossip shit

Hang yourself iFaggot

These threads are made by a Finnish shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real Internet connection) so he shitposts literally everyday on Cred Forums using his iPhone.
Every time you see a thread with a picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Reagan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly or Jessica Biel named image.jpg with the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully", it's this one lonely NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

Hot, funny, an seems like a genuinely nice person. But the way she talks makes me feel like she can't hold a conversation for shit and may even be slightly autistic even though i don't know that for a fact. Also when i see her i see Betty Draper and that ruins her for me.

Resting bitch face has the charisma and range of a rock

spamming ban evading Finnish iPad poster

fucking newfaggot mods