Why didn't they kill him?

Because he's sexy.

>Because he could be of use to them

>Because if he had told someone else about these suspicions his disappearance/death would

>Because they didn't think he could explain what he had seen without looking like an absolute madman

>Because the cat was already out of the bag and getting rid of him wouldn't make quieting the situation down any smoother

Pick one or more

This
/thread

so many DILFs and MILFs on this show

Because the plot demanded it

What show is this?

He's such a badass.

Stranger Things

So when are he and Joyce gonna fug

when is he gonna have a full frontal scene

Why do they threaten to kill him the second time then?
"You're just a junkie. A small town cop who had a really bad week. Took one too many pills this time"

Why would you want them to kill off this semen demon?
If only he had more scenes with that diner owner

>would confirm them***

This was probably the biggest issue I had with the show. First the ruthlessness of the government agents is displayed by having the cool diner chef murdered. Then this sheriff comes along, breaks into their high fucking security building, is running around with a gun, obviously knows a lot a shit he shouldn't; But nah, lets just drug him and bug his house then reproduce Gene Hackman's final scene in The Conversation.

I also thought it was corny how he managed to slip into the building.

The show is a bit cheesy like that but I think it's pretty good, has some nice looking shots in it too

I was about to add that despite the corny bits, I thought the show was really good. The portrayal of that decade felt authentic and immersible.

I'm generally not a fan of sci-fi so there's a lot I can find to criticise it for, but that wouldn't be fair. It was incredibly well made and I wish more people created contemporary films following this general formula. There were a lot of obvious influences from the successful thriller directors of the 20th century.

Yeah, I liked that the kids seemed pretty realistic, even though some of them weren't the best actors.
I agree, I just hope season 2 can keep it up. It was a really well made show even though Cred Forums seems to hate it.

Khaki Lives Matter

He should've died like all pig cops who shoot unarmed black teens for no reason other than their inherent racism.

Half the posters shitting on it refuse to watch it and just hate it for it's popularity. It's a little ironic because they probably feel like patricians for doing this when really all it does is display ignorance & obdurateness on their side.

(You)

>oh know! We've written the character into a corner! I know, how about he PUNCHES his way out?

>oh no, we've written him into a corner again... I know! How about he punches EVERYONE in the room and escapes?

>oh know! We've written him into a corner again! How about he just lunches his way out again!?

From the Stranger things story board meetings 2014

I honestly thought going in, with how much Cred Forums hated it, that it was going to be kind of average at best. But it's actually really well made. I don't get the meme at all.

>lunches his way out again
yeah what a swell guy he was, buying lunches for the very guys out to kill him.