Is this true Cred Forums...

Is this true Cred Forums? Is the Jewish media just trying to make the masses pay attention to this Kim Robbery to distract from this?

Is the kim robbery even real? I think its fake to distract. Everywhere has been talking about it for the last week. I mean, they didnt even rape her, it has to be fake. The robbers sound fake too. You mean to tell me "white 40-50 yr old french citizens" did this and not negros or muslims??

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

provide a link to a REPUTABLE! news site breaking that story about the pentagon.

independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html

The first case is pushing the narrative Paris is a dangerous city and the 2024 olympics games should be at Los Angeles.

Kim Kardashian is a distraction, and that's all she has ever, or will ever be.

no I don't think so

the media icompletely fabricates all news, so there's no need to distract you from anything

besides the public is too apathetic too do something anyway

Oh I didn't know she suffered an armed robbery until you made a post about it. Good job.

If you cared about the Kardashian trash story you're part of the problem, and you need to change your news sources. I get most of my news from ft.com and the economist website, and I was barely even aware of this robbery or whatever.

Info wars
The independant
daily Mail

Anything else is just the ZOG spin machine.

This has nothing to do with the OP pic.

>Used real Al-Qaeda propaganda footage to create fake propaganda films that make them look bad
>During the Iraq War
>To make them look worse

>They didn't rape her

This so hard. Not even a Muznigger but I'd totally ficki ficki the shit out of that if I got the chance.

those are propaganda videos designed to discourage would-be terrorists and to track those that watch them, rather than pretend beheadings as that image implies.

>The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reported that the PR firm, Bell Pottinger, worked alongside top US military officials at Camp Victory in Baghdad at the height of the Iraq War. The agency was tasked with crafting TV segments in the style of unbiased Arabic news reports, videos of Al-Qaeda bombings that appeared to be filmed by insurgents, and anti-insurgent commercials – and those who watched the videos could be tracked by US forces.

The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that everything is a hologram created by a Jewish conspiracy.

That is literally OP's story - the image just plays with the words a bit to make it sound worse.

>have her bound and gagged alone and gunpoint
>dont rape her
>not at least commiting a little sexual assault
>grab a titty, fondle her big ass, smell her feet a bit

Cmon fuckin terrible criminals. Theres always time for rape. And dont give me the "professional criminal" danny ocean bull shit either.
>Muh Honor
>Muh stealing from the rich

You raise a good point OP.

This shit happened back in 2005...why do we need to be shocked about this now?

That's some nice spin, OP. Hopefully your unpaid internship at Infowars.com is going well.

>leaving evidence behind
It's like you want to get caught.

They would rot in prison if they touch that lardass because she's a """"""celebrity"""""".

Just by stealing crap they can only get a couple of years.

I would have linked to info wars then for clicks babe.

>Implying I'll leave evidence

If I'm gonna ficki ficki I might as well go the whole hog and burn her alive.

I guess the biggest controversy of it is that the US paid a UK company all that money to do it when there were several american companies perfectly capable of doing the same.

And you know the image of them faking an ISIS video which took place a decade later.

This user has the right idea.

Ok you guys have a point i never thought of. I guess im the terrible criminal. Still though some light sexual assault would be nice. Or maybe she just isnt reporting those details for shame.

>Is the Jewish media just trying to make the masses pay attention to this Kim Robbery to distract from this?
This literally reads like babby's first redpill. Any seasoned Cred Forumslack already knows this is the truth. lurk more OP.