AnnaSophia Robb will star in the supernatural drama “Down a Dark Hall” for Lionsgate...

>AnnaSophia Robb will star in the supernatural drama “Down a Dark Hall” for Lionsgate, which has been in development for two years.

>Rodrigo Cortes is directing “Down a Dark Hall,” which also stars Isabelle Fuhrman. The film started shooting in Barcelona.

>The story follows the newest student at a boarding school who confronts the darkly seductive powers of the headmistress and comes face to face with the supernatural abilities that could make her all-powerful or destroy her.

Thoughts?

Is she going to be playing teens forever or something?

>The story follows the newest student at a boarding school who confronts the darkly seductive powers of the headmistress and comes face to face with the supernatural abilities that could make her all-powerful or destroy her.

So that means there will be sexual tension between her and headmistress right?

Remember when it was against the rules to post about this bitch

>that fucked up bent toe

Was literally about to say

let's not forget about the beard

Is the supernatural power Lycanthropy ?

as long as those abilities include making her ass huge (we're talking ghetto nigger Minaj booty) ill buy anything

she'd better get her ass out i swear to fucking god i need to see it bare

gastral projection

>Is she going to be playing teens forever or something?
She's like 5'0, the fuck else is there for her to play?

Weird feet, a beard.

What Tolkien race is she?

I'll go down her dark hall if you catch my drifto

adult wome--pff ha ha ha

Couldn't she just play a simple womenlet adult who is the lover of much older and taller women

Sounds like a plan

will she be having sex with her headmistress thats what im getting from the synopsis

In NO LESS than 100 words, describe EXACTLY what you would do with five uninterrupted minutes with ASR's bum.

Nothing, I'd be to busy playing with her cute facial hair

first id jiggle them in my hands and feel their heft then id spread her big fat cheeks and sniff then lick her hairy poo hole and dig my way in like a worm on a mission with my tongue until i cant reach any further then id push my donger and soon after a few pumps i would expel my load from my big stiff dong and fill her bum with a sticky load and for the last two minutes i would just finger her bum hole and watch my cum ooze out onto her pussy and thigh the end

Don't care unless she plays a cute girl who pins you down with her feet and she shaves her beard while the hair follicles fall directly into your eye.

i don't know what i'll look forward to more. asr hairy chin or isabelle fuhrman's hairy arms.

>teen fantasy dead genre
>shitty potter knockoff

destined to be an instant flop
wtf is she doing, she has a stupid agent

Dont know much about this director other than he directed red lights, which was shit

Any word on a nude lesbian sex scene in this?

>ASR /ll/
neat

buried was okay

Get hype user.

is she going to start to get roles again finally?

but what does her hole smell like?

Goat in The VVitch II

gently musky with a hint of shit

Fuck it.

Explicit between the headmistress and ASR

Barclona is nice I'd definitely recommend going especially now that you might see ASR while there

seems more suspiria-like instead of potter-like like

You just no

Is Theron missing a tooth?

i need this in my life

i NEED her to shit on me

that isn't television and film

i want to televise and film her taking a shit on my chest

but then every where you go people would look and point and say hey theres that poo guy that got his face shat on on television and all the girls would look at you with even more than usual disgust on their faces

>all the girls would look at you with even more than usual disgust on their faces

>lover
plaything

why hasnt there been a single picture/webm of her ass in this thread yet

As long as she wears a tight formfitting dress the whole time. Or has an underwear scene.

formfitting isnt tight enough

it needs to be so skin tight I could perform a rectal exam with my tounge

decent pit game

Reading a summary of this shit made me realize how similar this novel is to Suspiria even if the novel came out before Suspiria.

It could be a actual good movie if they don't fuck it up.

You're right. We should be able to see the wrinkles of her anus through the fabric.

See, this is what Cred Forums's all about. Putting our minds together and coming up with better solutions. Now let's get this focus tested.

it will probably be more the host/beautiful creatures than suspiria - the announcement is highlighting stephenie meyer's involvement and the 'teen' aspect

but if theres one shot of asr's butt jiggling as she runs scared then it will be worth watching

lol, she looks gross next to a real, beautiful woman

>i swear to fucking god i need to see it bear

some people like their peaches fuzzy

hello alison brie spammer

I don't even like that weight-fluctuating hoe why do you think I'd post her?

HD was a mistake.

I don't even understand everyone's deal with the fuzz. It's not like she has coarse pubes scrawled across her face. It's downy peach fuzz. I bet it feels like a baby goose, and would probably help her survive the coming nuclear winter so that she and I can gradually repopulate the world together.

I want her to edge me for ten hours the ONLY let me finish using her fuzz

Did they?

That's not even bad. She has nice skin. Usually in these extreme HD shots you can see all kinds of pimples and shit. Just go look at Kate Upton's HD pictures to understand how not bad this is.

You are right, though. HD was a mistake.

She has a better beard than me

>ywn deepthroat her foot

that's cause you haven't gone through puberty

>"oh, you're a 'fan'? No, you're scum, and scum isn't good enough to be my fan. Now shut up and get on your hands and knees and be my footstool until I decide to have security beat you up"

i just wanted an autograph ;_;

jesus fucking christ