What are some movies about objectivism

What are some movies about objectivism

Atlas Shrugged is a movie.

Flatland

But it sucks, unfourtunately

Why isn't the nazi sticking his finger out?

Really makes you think..

objectivism isn't a solution to anything, OP. I have nothing personally against Ayn Rand but her 'philosophy' is not well developed. Utilitarianism is a far better normative philosophy and the examples of the group abusing the individual in your comic are extreme ones that are exceptions to the healthy advice that you should think of others and care about the people around you even if it is sometimes a self sacrifice. There is no one solution to the world's problems and if there were - there is no way that solution would be embracing selfishness, greed, absolute autonomy (a delusional sense of autonomy) and refusing to help others so they 'learn to help themselves'. Maybe sometimes we should all go it alone to build character, but all the time is simply cruelty.

but objectivism isn't anti-benevolence, just anti-forced-benevolence

hank rearden literally donated to sjws because it made him feel good to help his brother even though they spit in his face

Because he is commanding, not lecturing.

I just asked for a movie, retard

Wait, the Soviet tax collector is only lecturing Ayn Rand's dad?

So does Objectivism.

Hey double space poster, could you please answer me? I replied to you but you just didn't respond. I know it's you

There was an Ayn Rand biopic with Helen Mirren that was pretty good.

Nah

I knew it was you!

It wasn't.

the incredibles

>Nazi
>white race
Yeah, I'm sure they cared deeply for the fate of all the non German Europeans they killed.

non German Europeans are not white anyway

Wrong, you imbecile.

If you want actual individualism, look into Max Stirner. Ayn Rand is trash.