twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

J-Law

Reduced budgeting for sexy dept.

no pusy slit scenes

t. 14 year old

>memes
>calls me 14
mmm yes good one

Fat but popular girls cunt replaced Rebecca.

nothing went wrong while Romijn was in the role

Shit franchise

>capeshit

it was never right

I will never understand why they went with this disgusting scale-slime lookin shit with her hair grossly slicked back.

What's wrong with this design for fucks sake

Singer obviously doesn't want his ladies to look hotter than his male twink actors

look what happened to jean when they twink'd up kurt

Is having wattles under her chin where her mutant power comes from?

J-Fat.

Changing an actress.

Why did Mystique have to be a younger looking blonde when the whole look is just a disguise anyway?

It's not even her real look.

She was perfect.

Because it wasn't very "mutant".

I hate all the new main cast apart from Fassy and McAvoy (and the new Scott and Quick are ok) Why cast all these ugly, talentles people?

What's wrong with Jubilee?

Jubilee is a qtpie

I said main cast. She was in the movie for 2 seconds.

unironically best live-action jubilee coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-iJ6DImHo

>ibiza
nobody ever says this right

So much this. Fassy and McAvoy carry the whole film.

CHI

was making me think of TDKR part of your plan?

no

It was supposed to conclude Professor X and Magneto's politics on mutants and human but Mystique has to get in the way. All of J-Law's script can be easily transposed to McAvoy's and Fassbenders.

Not even sure why they recasted for the prequel movies, isn't she supposed to be ageless and not age over time? They didn't need a 'younger' version mystique, they didn't show the actress outside of the blue suit in the original trilogy.

>they didn't show the actress outside of the blue suit in the original trilogy.

They did, when she lost her powers in X3.

Oh yeah, not like she was too old to carry on the role through

She sill looks the same fucking age!!

amazing

I haven't seen any x-men movies since first class. What ever happened to the cure weapons. Are they still around? If not, why?

damn

>I haven't seen any x-men movies since first class. What ever happened to the cure weapons.

well they seemed to be temporary going by the end of X3 and DOFP pretty much rewrote the events of X1-3, so much so that Jean Grey and Scott never died

I wish there was more of that, honestly. Nice for the humans to actually be able to fight back (though it seems like armor would render the same salons useless). Kind of cool to see the mutant army get mowed down for all of 30 seconds before another mutant happens to have the exact power needed to break all the weapons ( why didn't they all just start using the needles in hand to hand combat like Wolverine did?). Seriously: they spend three movies finding a way to fight Magneto. And then second they do, here's another mutant that makes humans defenseless again.

Temporary effects would be just as useful. But yeah, I guess rewriting the timeline probably stop them from weaponizing it. So they don't even offer the cure to those who want it anymore?

she aint on my dick thats for sure

>So they don't even offer the cure to those who want it anymore?

It might as well have never happened.

Also, fuck you flatscan.

>flatscan
Mutants are not sustainable, since their specific traits aren't really passed on to their offspring. In other words, they cannot build on their power. They only have what they were born with. But technology keeps on advancing. Transhumans are a better option than mutants.

t.Master Mold